Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory redpillers are much more misogynistic than blackpillers

soul contre tous

soul contre tous

Cannibalistic Humanoid Untermensch Destroyer
-
Redpill at it's core is hyperindividualism, social constructionism and existentialism (it's basically a more androcentric, but still gynocentric version of the bluepill).

According to the redpill people are to blame for their actions and their circumstances 100% since they have complete control over their life at all times.
ThERefore female hypERgamy, promiscuity, sneakiness, solipcism, chad worship and hybristophilia are the female's fault, because in theory the female CHOse to be solipcistic, lookist and hypERgamous!

Foids are "evil" in the eyes of incels, but they are not at fault for being that way, and can not be objectively (but still subjectively) judged for their behaviors, since objective morals don't exist according to the blackpill.
Blaming a foid for behaving like a foid is one thing, but pretending she CHOse to be that way is much more hateful.

TLDR: Redpill is blaming wolves for killing sheep.

Last edited:
People on this site want to enslave females and murder/rape them. I think that takes the cake for misogyny
niggers be LARPing for KEKs

Uh am I wrong?
truly blackpilled incels don't hate anyone, they just accept it.

One of the most popular threads on this site with the most posts is literally titled “women hate thread”
blackpill rage, they will calm down eventually

One of the most popular threads on this site with the most posts is literally titled “women hate thread”
The vast majority of posts there are just @Intellau_Celistic schizomaxxing

people that "hate" on foids here would throw all that "hate" out the window just to fuck a fat LTB if they had the chance

Oh I completely agree. If one foid they had a crush on showed them any interest most here would fold like a steel chair and suddenly love women and not be racist
that's not true hate then, that is just blackpill rage

So most here don’t really hate women?
nah, they just rage at them as a sour grapes coping mechanism. truly enlightend blackpillers hate existence as a sub-6 male by itself.

Last edited:
they lump us together but at this rate a gender “battle” might become a war.

Redpill at it's core is hyperindividualism, social constructionism and existentialism (it's basically a more androcentric, but still gynocentric version of the bluepill).

According to the redpill people are to blame for their actions and their circumstances 100% since they have complete control over their life at all times.
ThERefore female hypERgamy, promiscuity, sneakiness, solipcism, chad worship and hybristophilia are the female's fault, because in theory the female CHOse to be solipcistic, lookist and hypERgamous!

Foids are "evil" in the eyes of incels, but they are not at fault for being that way, and can not be objectively (but still subjectively) judged for their behaviors, since objective morals don't exist according to the blackpill.
Blaming a foid for behaving like a foid is one thing, but pretending she CHOse to be that way is much more hateful.

TLDR: Redpill is blaming wolves for killing sheep.

I agree with most of what you said here and you broke it down well.

However, I totally disagree that the redpill is misogynist. You begin by saying it's gynocentric just like the bluepill is—this is correct and echoes my thoughts exactly, but then you proceed to say that it's more "misogynist" than the blackpill. Could you explain this seeming contradiction?

As I see it, the redpill does not hold women at fault at all. When redpillers take the individualist notion you describe "people are to blame for their actions and their circumstances 100% of the time since they have complete control over their life at all times" they only apply it to men and not to women. By starting off as describing it as gynocentric like the bluepill, this seems to come from the part of you that understands this, but then you incorrectly describe the redpill holding women at fault, which it does not.

Redpillers treat life like a video game where women are like this nebulous candy in the air and you score points by being successful with them. In a video game, you don't complain that it isn't fair or blame the AI, you grind and find ways to succeed or stop trying. This is why bluepilled/feminist types might incorrectly characterize it as objectifying, dehumanizing or misogynist to women—it's precisely the opposite, this is a world-view that fundamentally cannot criticize women which is why redpilled/PUA types consistently dismiss anything approaching a genuine criticism of women or the premises of society at large, it's just the "way things are" "what are you going to do about it bro?" They regard women in an impersonal manner that makes them immune from criticism, so the weight of the individual approach and the world itself is on the shoulders of men.

Is there any doubt that this image perfectly personifies the redpill mindset, being that they approve of this, encourage it, and fetishize it? For them, this is just a fun challenge, which would be fine except they blanket-apply this logic to all men when it's obvious that there are many men just too unattractive, from bad circumstance, bereft of financial opportunity or disabled to really see success from it.

The odds are clearly stacked against us in every field, but redpillers just act like it's a challenge: if there were 1/10 the jobs in circulation as there are now or if it took 10x as long for men to build muscle mass while exercising, is there any doubt that redpillers would not budge an inch in their mindset, or if anything just be more extreme in blaming men for their lack of success? "money is a reflection of your worth" "you'd have a job and money if you really tried" "just hit the gym bro" "just hit the gym bro" "just hit the gym bro"

This mindset is also where nofap comes from.

From my experience, redpillers will often even exalt and celebrate female promiscuity, in a manner comparable to Feminists. The redpill really largely just seems to be brads and chads mocking less attractive or successful men under pretense of giving them advice for better oppurtunities for themselves. They may not be a typical progressive/Feminist/Leftist in mindset on the surface, but it's just that—superficial. Cut them and a liberal bleeds, they are fundamentally indistinguishable in their defense of the norms of modern liberal bourgeois society in the West. This is coming from much personal experience, I had a friend who was extremely Left-wing/Feminist but also had an individual blame mindset identical to that of redpillers in rhetoric.

You then, however, proceed to describe the blackpill accurately and correctly conclude that the blackpill's confrontation with reality is precisely what makes it not misogynist—it correctly describes women as they are, so there's nothing to fault them for, as they are just following social pressures and biology according to their traits, background, options and disposition.

If anything, a man is much more likely to be misogynist if he is not blackpilled, because obviously one is more likely to blame and feel hatred to women if they don't understand them. This is what really makes normies calling blackpilled incels misogynist so idiotic. Like picture the difference between a child who is angry at their pet or younger sibling because they act in a certain way, versus an adult who understands that an infant or animal is just acting according to its nature and it isn't within its control. The same is true for women. We can simultaneously be fair to ourselves and call out Feminist double-standards by holding them accountable as adults on the same standard society holds men to, while also on another level observing their selfishness and bad behavior in the end can be characterized as childish and hence usually just warrants pity, if anything, and not hatred.

Neither the redpill or the blackpill are misogynist, so I don't see why you characterize it this way. "Misogyny" itself is basically a non-existent boogeyman concept like "patriarchy" that's used against people willing to confront these realities by falsely conflating them to the type of men who would be abusive to women. (precisely the problem of course is that women are at the same time often drawn to these types of men and put themselves in abusive relationships.)

The entire reason we are here and are blackpilled is because we recognize the fault of both the bluepill (which needs no introduction and is obviously just a way normies can dismiss us) and the redpill, which claims to be in opposition to the bluepill, and can indeed potentially help men within what they can control. The problem with it is just that by only focusing on this to the exclusion of confronting natural and social realities outside of what is in our control it winds up in effect serving a similar role to the bluepill in reinforcing social premises and defending women, and can even be especially destructive because it can drive men crazy, potentially leading them to ironically becoming more angry or suicidal as it insists that all success is purely within one's control despite the focused individual effort it advocates not necessarily leading to greater success and hence lets off both women and society in the process.

Last edited:
However, I totally disagree that the redpill is misogynist. You begin by saying it's gynocentric just like the bluepill is—this is correct and echoes my thoughts exactly, but then you proceed to say that it's more "misogynist" than the blackpill. Could you explain this seeming contradiction?
Redpill is gynocentric because it:
a) focuses on women, providing undeserved attention to them
b) benefits women while being detrimental to men
c) puts women on a pedestal, making men self improove for mediocre pussy

Redpill is misogynistic, because it:
a) Blames female behaviour on female character, not female nature

Redpill is both gynocentric and misogynistic (what many incels call "blackpill" is also gynocentric, since most blackpill content is about women)

As I see it, the redpill does not hold women at fault at all. When redpillers take the individualist notion you describe "people are to blame for their actions and their circumstances 100% of the time since they have complete control over their life at all times" they only apply it to men and not to women. By starting off as describing it as gynocentric like the bluepill, this seems to come from the part of you that understands this, but then you incorrectly describe the redpill holding women at fault, which it does not.
Redpillers call women out for sleeping around and being hoes constantly (see fresh&fit, andrew tate...)
This rage bait content is 50% of their buisness model, the other 50% being empty promises and beautyful lies.
From my experience, redpillers will often even exalt and celebrate female promiscuity, in a manner comparable to Feminists. The redpill really largely just seems to be brads and chads mocking less attractive or successful men under pretense of giving them advice for better oppurtunities for themselves. They may not be a typical progressive/Feminist/Leftist in mindset on the surface, but it's just that—superficial. Cut them and a liberal bleeds, they are fundamentally indistinguishable in their defense of the norms of modern liberal bourgeois society in the West.
Redpillers are narcissists mocking sub-5s for their misfortunes, totally agree with you there.
But, in my experience most of them are tradcucks, searching for socially enforced monogamy while still putting their idea of what a women SHOULD be on a pedestal, while at the same time blaming women for how they ACTUALLY behave.
You then, however, proceed to describe the blackpill accurately and correctly conclude that the blackpill's confrontation with reality is precisely what makes it not misogynist—it correctly describes women as they are, so there's nothing to fault them for, as they are just following social pressures and biology according to their traits, background, options and disposition.
:yes: :yes: :yes:
The entire reason we are here and are blackpilled is because we recognize the fault of both the bluepill (which needs no introduction and is obviously just a way normies can dismiss us) and the redpill, which claims to be in opposition to the bluepill, and can indeed potentially help men within what they can control. The problem with it is just that by only focusing on this to the exclusion of confronting natural and social realities outside of what is in our control it winds up in effect serving a similar role to the bluepill in reinforcing social premises and defending women, and can even be especially destructive because it can lead men to becoming more angry or suicidal as it insists that all success is purely within one's control despite the focused individual effort it advocates not necessarily leading to greater success and hence lets off both women and society in the process.
THAT'S why i call the redpill, and also the "blackpill rage" gynocentric, because it the end of the day enforces the current societal order without actively benefitting men.

Last edited:
Redpill is gynocentric because it:
a) focuses on women, providing undeserved attention to them
b) benefits women while being detrimental to men
c) puts women on a pedestal, making men self improove for mediocre pussy

Redpill is misogynistic, because it:
a) Blames female behaviour on female character, not female nature

Redpill is both gynocentric and misogynistic (what many incels call "blackpill" is also gynocentric, since most blackpill content is about women)

Redpillers call women out for sleeping around and being hoes constantly (see fresh&fit, andrew tate...)
This rage bait content is 50% of their buisness model, the other 50% being empty promises and beautyful lies.

Redpillers are narcissists mocking sub-5s for their misfortunes, totally agree with you there.
But, in my experience most of them are tradcucks, searching for socially enforced monogamy while still putting their idea of what a women SHOULD be on a pedestal, while at the same time blaming women for how they ACTUALLY behave.

:yes: :yes: :yes:

THAT'S why i call the redpill, and also the "blackpill rage" gynocentric, because it the end of the day enforces the current societal order without actively benefitting men.

Thanks, I see from your reply how it isn't as contradictory as I thought because the redpill perspective can both be gynocentric and misogynist at the same time.

As I said, focusing on female nature is the only way to not be misogynist, because what isn't in their control can't really be blamed on them. They can be held accountable and hence seen as despicable in individual circumstance and incidents, but at the same time they can't on the whole be blamed or treated with animosity just the same way it wouldn't make sense to blame a child or another animal for following nature and its course.

We're also in agreement about the contradictions of the redpill mindset and what makes it obnoxious.

The main issue seems to be their hypocrisy in regards to their idealism for women, expecting them to not be promiscuous while encouraging and defending a society that leads to them being so.

The conservatives are fools: They whine about the decay of traditional values, yet they enthusiastically support technological progress and economic growth. Apparently it never occurs to them that you can't make rapid, drastic changes in the technology and the economy of a society without causing rapid changes in all other aspects of the society as well, and that such rapid changes inevitably break down traditional values. -Ted Kaczynski

You're right that they encourage tradcon and "criticize" female promiscuity (I really think they're fine with it and this is to an extent just pretense, but it doesn't make it as clear-cut as them being the same as Feminists or always lying when they express dislike of it) but I would tie this into their general self-interested narcissism in regards to other men, as I see their tradcon advocacy as also existing for the perceived beneift of their social ranking and class: it's merely another arrangement of the social class hierarchy. Maybe at most they want incels to have ugly tradcon wives instead of being single? IDK but I know it's dumb.

I also agree with your comparison to "blackpilled rage" (i.e. blackpillers who are misogynist") to redpilled types, it's a great point and it's important we distinguish blackpillers who are misogynist from those who are not. (because as I said idiotically normies/feminists will say that the blackpill = misogyny, I mean they basically say anything that might confront the truth = misogyny and honestly? I largely blame them for incels that are misogynist, because by being this way they absolutely encourage misogyny, no question. Do you think this is conscious on their part? I've talked to people that say they want there to see as much violence and misogyny in society as possible because they're bored, like they're secretly happy when they read news articles about mass shootings etc. I think this is true to some extent but it could potentially be reductive to say it's that simple and deny unconscious elements at play.)

read some schopenhauer, then you will understand

As for Schopenhauer, I mostly agree with his essay On Women. However I have suspicions that Schopenhauer himself doesn't offer any radical critique to the norms of society either in his day or our own. (it's basically the same, how much has bourgeois society really changed?)

This is the best text I have read so far in diagnosing the problem. Note that redpillers would reject it as much as bluepilled types, maybe even more. Let me know if you have heard of it or have read it, you seem to understand things better than many other users here. It echoes our points at the beginning that it doesn't make sense to blame women. I still hold that a degree of resentment and seeing them as despicable is justified insofar that they act in a despicable manner, but it's obviously erroneous to actually harbor a sense of generalized hatred to them as a sex.

Last edited:
nah, they just rage at them as a sour grapes coping mechanism. truly enlightend blackpillers hate existence as a sub-6 male by itself.
nah ur coping lil greycel there are so many reasons to hate holes I couldn't finish listing them by tomorrow :feelsaww: you're not more mature for pretending to be a nice accepting sissy, in fact it kind of makes you a cuck :feelsaww:

nah ur coping lil greycel there are so many reasons to hate holes I couldn't finish listing them by tomorrow :feelsaww: you're not more mature for pretending to be a nice accepting sissy, in fact it kind of makes you a cuck :feelsaww:
keep coping nigga as soon as a LTB offered her pussy to you, you would become a bitch made lil cuck, same as everyone else here.

You don't hate foids, you hate the idea of foids you made up in your head as a way to cope with your genetic subhumanity.

Foids on the other hand hate you for who you are, since they are viscerally repulsed by your genetic inferiority.
That female visceral disgust towards subhumans is real hatred my friend.

Thanks for the bump.

Last edited:
People on this site want to enslave females and murder/rape them(me). I think that takes the cake for misogyny
Most of these posts are CIA FBI ATF boomers and foids

I always thought red pillers, at least the ones I've seen on Twitter and YouTube, to be more misogynistic owing to the way they genuinely refer to women as cattle, or objects of status and commodities. Devaluing sex as nothing more then "getting laid", extreme hedonism, and seeming to completely devalue commitment to relationships, instead treating women as "a numbers game". Sure, incels on here may also say misogynistic things but as you mentioned above it's just blackpilled rage and frustation; if given the chance most of us wouldn't hesitate to bond with any woman who showed us any sliver of affection (hence oneitis). Given that the entire basis of this movement rests upon wanting to be with a woman but being unable to do so, the vast majority of users here don't mean the virulent things they say. On the contrary, red pillers really do approach women as nothing more then sex objects.

keep coping nigga as soon as a LTB offered her pussy to you, you would become a bitch made lil cuck, same as everyone else here.

You don't hate foids, you hate the idea of foids you made up in your head as a way to cope with your genetic subhumanity.

Foids on the other hand hate you for who you are, since they are viscerally repulsed by your genetic inferiority.

Thanks for the bump.
sure nigga sure :feelshmm:

Thanks for the bump.

I get and agree with your point, of course.

But here's the thing about the statement "if things were different and women wanted you then you wouldn't be resentful like this"——they're not.

Women are not such that they are like this.

Unfortunately, when men with misogynist attitudes hear this, it will only make them want to double-down on those feelings, because all it really does is say the obvious. As it stands, I think many incels actually would not want to be with many women or the women that would otherwise be available to them because they've reached a point where they see the worst of their characteristics and behavior, so want a woman more decent/respectable/honest but accrue resentment at a lack of opportunity to meet such women, much less an attractive one. This is something all men suffer from because standards are so skewed in the west now due to hypergamy, except chad of course, because since chad is the locus of all women's desire the need for concern about personality or honesty becomes something of a moot point at that point and they will just be the way they have to be to have him. (Chad can suffer from general foid shittiness of course, but my point is that he can't in the same way as average, below average or even above average men, because the majority of foid shittiness comes from the fact that the guy they are with isn't Chad, and they unwarrantedly take this out on him by being overly bitchy/greedy/manipulative/sneaky/etc.)

Women are what they are, which is the main theme you've been driving home in this thread. We can only look at them as they are. I don't really blame misogynist incels in many cases for having this resentment for the reasons I clarified earlier, because I think part of the reason why is less this inborn innate inclination to hate women, and more the fact that they confuse the ideal and the reality because of how much society gaslights us into making women and our expectations of them and potential opportunities for success out to be one thing, when the obvious reality we live moment-by-moment is something quite different indeed. It honestly takes someone with above average intelligence to critically break through this, and it's easier to have a more sweeping and reflexive approach that makes this ideal and the women it incorrectly represents one and the same thing, as it were. This problem is exhibited the most with the bluepill, and we understand how the redpill is a critical counterweight to the bluepill in some respects while carrying its own problems and views of women with it. Ultimately I maintain it falsely idealizes them all the same, on the principle you brought up of making men go out of their way only for a mediocre woman being the best single example of this.

The other users who dislike what you're saying are wrong to react this harshly to such a basic observation on your part, but I think part of the reason they're doing so is because what you're saying technically is the same thing that normies say. (but they should distinguish you for the obvious reason that you're here, so are obviously in the same boat as they are and aren't against them nor bluepilled or whatever.) The issue and what makes normies/feminists so wrong and damaging is the fact that they insinuate that we're all misogynist by default, purely for disagreeing with Feminism and purely if we make the mistake of sharing qualms about our lonely lives the way anyone would about anything. Meaning, they would jump at the chance to tell any single guy something along the lines of "you just hate women because you can't be with them!" before it was even clear if the single guy in question had the slightest resentment toward them. (also, just as likely as saying this or some equivalent that straightforwardly, they would silently insinuate in other statements or their tone or responses that this was the case)

They deliberately fail to distinguish chronically single/dejected men who are not misogynist from those who are. Hell, I'd say that even the majority of self-identified incels are not misogynist at all. The minority who are are just the ones exhibiting the misunderstanding or logical fallacies you broke down already in this thread.

Even if you suffer silently, they will find ways to insinuate you are misogynist, or will have undue hostility and suspicion to you purely for being single or a virgin. And then they act surprised when people become more and more hateful and isolated.

Last edited:
Use that as an opener.

My biggest problem with the red pill is that they are scammers, they blame men for failing with women even though it's all external factors that are fucking with men's lives and it has become obsolete because the black pill took all its good parts. Black pill is the evolution.
It's both. Women both choose and have this behavior built in. Humans have the ability to reason with things, so they should know better. This is why we should always hold foids accountable and responsible and misogyny is self-defense.

It's completely natural for people in our position to hate women and be distrustful of them. They are our main oppressors. Of course, this doesn't mean we wouldn't have sex with them, as getting sex would lower our oppression level and hate-fucking is a thing.

It's completely natural for people in our position to hate women and be distrustful of them. They are our main oppressors.
as @FemoidsGTFO said: "Women hated me first."

as @FemoidsGTFO said: "Women hated me first."
Exactly. Because things like hypergamy, feminism, sexual liberation we are unable to get one of the basic human needs, according to Maslow's pyramid. Resentment comes naturally after this.

My biggest problem with the red pill is that they are scammers, they blame men for failing with women even though it's all external factors that are fucking with men's lives and it has become obsolete because the black pill took all its good parts. Black pill is the evolution.

It's both. Women both choose and have this behavior built in. Humans have the ability to reason with things, so they should know better. This is why we should always hold foids accountable and responsible and misogyny is self-defense.

It's completely natural for people in our position to hate women and be distrustful of them. They are our main oppressors. Of course, this doesn't mean we wouldn't have sex with them, as getting sex would lower our oppression level and hate-fucking is a thing.

Holding women accountable precludes misogyny. It means regarding them with the expectation that they are equally responsible adult human beings with agency in society, holding them to the same standard as men. (whether or not they actually warrant this or are generally so much more immature, irresponsible, irrational etc. in contrast to men is a separate matter, this is just about the principle.)

We are in agreement about the blackpill and the redpill though, it really is external factors making things more difficult. It's not like men suddenly lost the will to face challenge and adversity in the last several decades. (the "good times create weak men" bullshit is a favorite line of red-pillers for a reason) As I said, the economy could be 10x worse than it is now, there could be 1/100 of available jobs, it could be 10x harder for all men to get results working out, but the redpiller's logic and mindset would not budge an inch in response to that if not encouraging individual blame that much harder.

It may be a natural human response to hate women, but it absolutely gets in the way of understanding why everything is the way it is. I don't have a fundamental moral qualm with it like Feminists, (who encourage and advocate the hatred of men while only making the potential to hate women an issue) but it's just not the ideal response.

Distrusting them though? That 100% is, of course, in the basic interests of surviving and being precautious.

Feminism is sexist and encourages misogyny precisely because it puts women on a pedestal immune from all potential criticism, accountability, and responsibility. (while unduly heaping this excessively and exclusively on men, of course.) Somehow they still carry the pretense it's about equality of the sexes when every attitude or thing that they think, say, or advocate for is the opposite of this. As I have said many times in this thread, Feminists all default to the assumption that any man so much as disagreeing with or criticizing the Feminist view of women and society must be misogynist. Men are misogynist and harmful to women basically because they exist, according to Feminism. (many normies argue it's only Radical Feminists that think this way, "the bad Feminists who hate men!" lol but this is just bullshit, Radical Feminism is only a sort of vulgarized overt logical extreme of mainstream Feminism, it's one fucking thing.) Obviously this is not a view conducive to looking at women in a healthy or reasonable manner. It's the same issue with CRT antiracists that say all white people are born racist, this perspective gatekeeps black people to the point it's racist to them.

Exactly. Because things like hypergamy, feminism, sexual liberation we are unable to get one of the basic human needs, according to Maslow's pyramid. Resentment comes naturally after this.

By saying that things are not always the way they were now, you're saying there was a previous time in history where the hate you think women deserve now wouldn't be warranted when more men proportionately had the opportunity to have them than is the case now. Women always have and always will be women, their being the female biological sex has not changed throughout all of human history and the vast changes that have occurred in societies throughout every part of the world. So you're admitting the problem is how society changed and not solely women on a biological level, therefore the conclusion that as society changes more hatred to women is warranted is reductionist and can't be the correct conclusion.

A degree of resentment is more than understandable. But sheer hatred to them for being women on account of them being women (how I am defining misogyny) doesn't make sense.

I don't prefer to double-down to the Feminist's accusations and insinuations, I prefer to make it speak for itself how they are sexist hypocrites themselves. Not that they'll ever come to recognize this or understand anyway though, and it's as inevitable as anything we are pushed to being on a site like this instead of reddit etc. in the first place since they've completely taken over Western society at this point anyway.

Last edited:
I don't prefer to double-down to the Feminist's accusations and insinuations, I prefer to make it speak for itself how they are sexist hypocrites themselves. Not that they'll ever come to recognize this or understand anyway though, and it's as inevitable as anything we are pushed to being on a site like this instead of reddit etc. in the first place since they've completely taken over Western society at this point anyway.
Rationally calling out feminists (aka misandrists)' blatant hypocrisy is def a good way to go.

Holding women accountable precludes misogyny. It means regarding them with the expectation that they are equally responsible adult human beings with agency in society, holding them to the same standard as men. (whether or not they actually warrant this or are generally so much more immature, irresponsible, irrational etc. in contrast to men is a separate matter, this is just about the principle.)
They should be equally or more responsible than men. They have more privileges, power, benefits.

We are in agreement about the blackpill and the redpill though, it really is external factors making things more difficult. It's not like men suddenly lost the will to face challenge and adversity in the last several decades. (the "good times create weak men" bullshit is a favorite line of red-pillers for a reason) As I said, the economy could be 10x worse than it is now, there could be 1/100 of available jobs, it could be 10x harder for all men to get results working out, but the redpiller's logic and mindset would not budge an inch in response to that if not encouraging individual blame that much harder.
Correct. I had forgotten about that phrase. The establishment is looking to feminize men and make them wimps, but it's external, so if men became losers and weak in the last decades it's NOT their own fault.
It may be a natural human response to hate women, but it absolutely gets in the way of understanding why everything is the way it is. I don't have a fundamental moral qualm with it like Feminists, (who encourage and advocate the hatred of men while only making the potential to hate women an issue) but it's just not the ideal response.
It's not like this is a seething hate where I can't function and only think about murder, not for me at least. I simply have a strong distrust of any women and have very negative opinions about them. I wouldn't help them on the street. However, outside of this, I am a normie. I even have a female friend, but of course she rose above what I think of women.

Feminism is sexist and encourages misogyny precisely because it puts women on a pedestal immune from all potential criticism, accountability, and responsibility. (while unduly heaping this excessively and exclusively on men, of course.) Somehow they still carry the pretense it's about equality of the sexes when every attitude or thing that they think, say, or advocate for is the opposite of this. As I have said many times in this thread, Feminists all default to the assumption that any man so much as disagreeing with or criticizing the Feminist view of women and society must be misogynist. Men are misogynist and harmful to women basically because they exist, according to Feminism. (many normies argue it's only Radical Feminists that think this way, "the bad Feminists who hate men!" lol but this is just bullshit, Radical Feminism is only a sort of vulgarized overt logical extreme of mainstream Feminism, it's one fucking thing.) Obviously this is not a view conducive to looking at women in a healthy or reasonable manner. It's the same issue with CRT antiracists that say all white people are born racist, this perspective gatekeeps black people to the point it's racist to them.
Here you talk about several fallacies feminists use. They are like this because it's all manipulation and it's necessary to push they extreme and hateful views. Feminism is probably the most hateful movement that ever existed, but they're successful because of these fallacies and simps.

By saying that things are not always the way they were now, you're saying there was a previous time in history where the hate you think women deserve now wouldn't be warranted when more men proportionately had the opportunity to have them than is the case now. Women always have and always will be women, their being the female biological sex has not changed throughout all of human history and the vast changes that have occurred in societies throughout every part of the world. So you're admitting the problem is how society changed and not solely women on a biological level, therefore the conclusion that as society changes more hatred to women is warranted is reductionist and can't be the correct conclusion.
The changes in their behavior made them deserving of hate. They are the ones changed society to accommodate and allow this to happen. It's a choice, so hating them is the next step to those who were damaged by it. It's not reductionist.