Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Redpillers are incels in denial

HueHueBr

HueHueBr

Allcel
★★★
redpillers are incels in denial

Guys who try to figure out how to deal with women and why women are so hostile are essentially guys women don't like and would never sleep with unless they have to or some other interest is involved.

I know brocels browsing this forum will say water is wet. But the redpillers who come here on the forum to spy on what the "losers" are talking about don't realize that if you're here, you're as much a "loser" as we are.

It's over. Just LDAR.

redpillers are incels in denial
No, I'm do not agree. The redpill has an analytical component and also an improvement component. The redpill stands as a tool for normies which bases its ideas on the concept of scarcity.

The fact that there are incels within such a movement implies that they do not know that the value of the incel as a market value for foids is zero, but not necessarily that they are in denial incels. That is why we must continue to extend the blackpill to brocels and not interfere in movements to maximize superior sexual hierarchies based on feminine value.

Not all of them, most redpillers I met is divorced who discovered the true nature of foids and can still have ocasional sex.

90% of redpillers are trying to sell you a ebook or course

The red pill is mostly a scam mainly because their knowledge only works if you're a chad or chadlite. It also helps them protect themselves from predatory foids.

If you're not at least chadlite, game, of any kind, won't work because the foid sees you with indifference or revulsion.

Men sent their own way