Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Redpiller wonders why Chad can get laid by being himself while PUAs don't. He was so close to getting it... Then went back to turbocoping.

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date
Deleted member 31869

Deleted member 31869

Just pass me the rope
-
Wwwredditcom r TheRedPill comments lb4ryy the 8020 of modern game where to focus your

Chad can just be himself and slay, but PUAs approach lots of women and get rejected by every one of them, why could that be?? :waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat: Then spends hours writing the biggest wall of text on reddit about "game". Meanwhile Chad can get any Stacy by just saying "hi" as he admitted lmao

I didn't even read this shit but it seems he has even written an essay on "Tonality" :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: biggest cope ever

they are fucking jokes, dumb retards

Red pillers subconsciously know it's all because of his looks, we all do hence the reason why they call chads 'naturals', They're just deluded into thinking they could be on the same level as chad by doing pua and running 'game'.

Red pillers subconsciously know it's all because of his looks, we all do hence the reason why they call chads 'naturals', They're just deluded into thinking they could be on the same level as chad by doing pua and running 'game'.
based

Would you trust a 5'3 PUA?

Lmfao imagine typing all of that. Redpillers are giga autists.

Redpillers are just low tier normies/incels in denial trying to emulate chad but dont realize that chad is only sucessful because of looks. The average curry says the same thing that chad does and has the same inhibition yet is a meme.

Lmfao imagine typing all of that. Redpillers are giga autists.
JFL red(blue)pillers always spew pages and pages of nonsense
their message isn't fuckin clear, do this do that don't do this
It's fucking laughable how much shit you need to read and think about to
it reminds me of how modern commies read a bunch of bullshit books

:lul::lul: it's bothering the hell out of them but they can't accept what's really going on @ReturnOfSaddam @ionlycopenow

'Any other reason unrelated to my looks' lmao there ego can't take the battering.

View attachment 404349

:lul::lul: it's bothering the hell out of them but they can't accept what's really going on @ReturnOfSaddam @ionlycopenow
Lmao redpillers are so fucking stupid, plus this post was probably written by a 40 year old. Imagine not realising that as a non-Chad man you are a nuisance at best to women. Redpillers are the biggest copers on earth, they ALWAYS miss the truth :lul:

Incels on denial

Lmao redpillers are so fucking stupid, plus this post was probably written by a 40 year old. Imagine not realising that as a non-Chad man you are a nuisance at best to women. Redpillers are the biggest copers on earth, they ALWAYS miss the truth :lul:
How can you grow this fucking old and have this little understanding of how the real world works

"counterintuitive" jfl. Boys got a long way to go.

He talks about spergs talking "too monotone", but can't fathom the sperg levels of listening to yourself so you can "adjust it to sound alpha". I cringe listening to my recording, so voice notes for reminding things are no go for me, let alone listen and "fix my problems".

How can you grow this fucking old and have this little understanding of how the real world works
If you use wrong set of rules and change the reality so you don't break your fragile worldview, it is almost impossible to grow at all. Even this level of growth is wonderful coming from them.

There must be a reason, unrelated to my looks, why I can't get women...

"Ugly, feminine guys do not get laid as often as manly, attractive guys, despite putting in a lot of effort. Why is that?"

"Ugh ... genetics?"

"NO YOU INKWELL, IT'S LOOkSEYeCOnTActMOOdTOnalitYBodYlaNGUAGemusClemaSsboDYFATpercEntaGEFramEPostUReVOIceHEIGHtpersOnAlItYINTELligeNceChAriSmA!"

"So ... it's genetics?"

"YIKES :soy:, LET'S UNPACK THIS ..."

Last edited:
blackpill him

Way too long to read tbh. Dude must be comping ultra hard

Their delusions and denial of truth knows no boudaries.

Unless you can be used as a tool for pleasure or gain, you are seen as a burden to women just by being in their presence

based

no woman will take them into account if they are ugly, trying to imitate chad's attitudes and poses just looks ridiculous and silly. and to think they spend money on it.

no woman will take them into account if they are ugly, trying to imitate chad's attitudes and poses just looks ridiculous and silly. and to think they spend money on it.
Based

A good friend of mine happens to be this way; I know he knows quite well the futility of 'game' and 'self-help', he knows quite well the supremacy of LMS, and even admits this, yet persists in his lunacy. He insists my cause of inceldom is primarily my poor game, hygene and sense of fashion. He delusionally thinks that the essence of the blackpill somehow "cucked" because apparently I've been "putting looks on a pedestal" instead of "becoming the best version of myself". When I explain that this is a waste of time and energy for an outcome that is ultimately inconclusive, he proceeds to complain of "stubborness" and "cucked" defeatist attitude. Jfl

Last edited:
A good friend of mine happens to be this way; I know he knows quite well the futility of 'game' and 'self-help', he knows quite well the supremacy of LMS, and even admits this, yet persists in his lunacy. He insists my cause of inceldom is primarily my poor game, hygene and sense of fashion. He delusionally thinks that the essence of the blackpill somehow "cucked" because apparently I've been "putting looks on a pedestal" instead of "becoming the best version of myself". When I explain that this is a waste of time and energy for an outcome that is ultimately inconclusive, he proceeds to complain of "stubborness" and "cucked" defeatist attitude. Jfl
What are his flaws? is he ethnic? Short? Ugly? Whatever his flaws are use that to black pill him.

But does he get laid?

All 3. He knows blackpill already, he just outright denies/pushes copium is the thing.

KHHV Teracoper. Redpilled Blackpiller/Incel-in-denial.
you showed him all the statistics and studies on the incel wiki and he still denies them? I wish i could cope that hard.

you showed him all the statistics and studies on the incel wiki and he still denies them? I wish i could cope that hard.
Tried but he wouldn't read. He outright agrees with the blackpill (only on) his offdays, but then goes back to coping.

Tried but he wouldn't read. He outright agrees with the blackpill (only on) his offdays, but then goes back to coping.
Maybe for his sake its better for him to keep coping some people cannot handle it.

Maybe for his sake its better for him to keep coping some people cannot handle it.
Probably so. If he wishes to cope in peace, so be it. Shame he doesn't quite get it though...

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back