Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Redpiller faggot trait: wearing tight clothes

P

ParasiteToSociety

Taking a break from the forum
★★★★
Funny how these redpillers look all the same wearing tight clothes as a desperate attempt to show off their muscles to foids, they would virtual signal and say: NaH bRo I gO tO tHe GyM fOr MySeLf!

i had a phase where i would only wear baggy clothing then i stopped cause i was being chased by a pit bull and i hopped over a fence and lost my phone. if i would have had tighter pants my phone wouldnt have dropped.

i had a phase where i would only wear baggy clothing then i stopped cause i was being chased by a pit bull and i hopped over a fence and lost my phone. if i would have had tighter pants my phone wouldnt have dropped.
I bought pants with zipper pockets because I also dropped my phone and wallet frequently and when I ment tight Clothing i ment EXTREMELY tight clothing like the what the red pill fags wear.

Last edited:
i dislike faggots

He's talking about redpill faggots that wear leggings, not you.

He's talking about redpill faggots that wear leggings, not you.
Exactly! This is a typical redpill fag
FB62C082 4590 4BC6 881F C99E65B3E59E

They are faggots, they do everything for male gaze.

They are faggots, they do everything for male gaze.
Yep They are bench pressing 3 plates for reps to show off to the foids, while the tall skinny pretty boy is swimming in pussy.