Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Redpiller delusion about "Older Men"

TheJester

TheJester

King of Jestermaxxed
★★★
In the past like 12 months ive watched a lot of redpilled and Blackpilled content and obviously Blackpill content is more depressive but also realistic.

One thing tho a lot of actually Incel looking redpillers say is probably the dumbest shit ever: Men hit their prime at 35 and have all the options on younger women.

???????

WHAT?

Bros probably never talked to a women at all. When i add girls over Snap its always about "Whats your age" if its like 5 years of a difference, then its usually a nogo. Like age pill is easily one of the most brutal pills, above height pill, lookspill, moneypill.

Also statistically Men hit their prime at 22 yo. After that its a decline.

50% of males at 35 have hairloss another 24% has at least one serious health condition. 9% of 30+ year olds have noticed to gain grey hair.

And these Gen Z Redpillers cant be more delusional "Men will have free choice when they are older HOW? Like they dont, lmao just look around now. Its all betsbuxxers taking in used up meatholes of their own level. Only top 1% of rich men have chances with a younger women and those argubly look decently at that age too.

What these guys dont understand is Gen Alpha girls will be completely on a different level of insanity then Gen Z chicks. Those Alphas are already crazy as fuck, seen it myself, their insane simply speaking.

FURTHERMORE there will be even LESS young women in the future. Yet theres already more men and older men who wont date Roasties anymore are COMPETING with younger Gen Alpha males.

So the Redpillers have more competition by thinking they can "choose" younger girls.

Meanwhile WHY should a Younger girl in 2025+ even go for an older man? A 20 yo prime girl wont fucking go for a 35 year old dude even if he was moneymaxxed as can be. Its not the fucking 1970s! Young chicks are opportunistic, will have EVEN MORE power then now.

Also since when the fuck do males choose? Not even Chad chooses, this isnt some fiction isekai where the dude gets swarmed by prime Stacies and can pick his choice lmfao. Women ALWAYS choose. Men have to TAKE what they get. It aint working the other way around or Incels wouldnt even exist to begin with.

Another thing Red Pillers say is: Men persue career while women party.

No...women LIVE and do career while you rot in some room thinking yall make it if you Land a good paying job.

46% of Western Women have a degree, 36% of men have one. Another Is. User confirmed that women have a 5x higher approval rate in job chances then men.

Women are LITERALLY outcompeting men in high paying jobs.

Theres another like 20 arguments i have why "Men peak at 35 and will be careermaxxed and it will pull all the young chicks" is BULLSHIT but i dont want to list em all.

Men hit their prime on their deathbed, bro. :redpill::redpill::redpill:

"Just grind until you're 6ft (under ground) bro"

it's the most deranged redpill cope, proves that redpillers are divorced from reality

It's all copium designed for the lowest common denominator

it's the most deranged redpill cope, proves that redpillers are divorced from reality
Their reality is gold diggers and their idea of a young woman is 30.

It's a result of them desperately holding onto the Just World Fallacy and needing to cope by believing that there is at least some way in which the scales between men and women are actually balanced and just, so they just completely refuse to acknowledge the difference between betabuxxing and genuine attraction.

It is just ridiculous sometimes. I've seen those copers completely unironically talking about the dating market being bad for "incels in their 20s and femcels in their 40s", as if men who are being prepared for a lifetime of failure by failing to get so much as a handshake at the point of their lives when they still have relatively easy access to a lot of women in colleges, clubs and whatnot are in any way comparable to women who already have decades of nothing but sexual fun and victories behind them and now face a bit of an annoyance because they are reaching the age when they finally have to adjust and lower their standards a bit and can still effortlessly get as much sex, intimacy, love and affection from men their age as they want if only they do so.

46% of Western Women have a degree, 36% of men have one. Another Is. User confirmed that women have a 5x higher approval rate in job chances then men.

Women are LITERALLY outcompeting men in high paying jobs.
Wait, you think it's because of some modern foids' superiority over men or what? If yes, then you are totally retarded.

They can have 99% degrees and still means nothing but showing how shitty modern academia and degrees have become. You can't fool biology. Foids are as retarded as they were 100 years ago, just with some shitty degree given to them by Jews and pushed into workforce as population control tool and a mean of lowering men's wages.

They aren't outcompeting anyone too, there is no job a foid can outcompete a man you retard. They are usually parasiting off men's work and creating problems.

That's the thing. In order to supposedly attract younger foids a man in his 30s had to make sacrifices, namely his social and sexual life in his teens and 20s. He's out and about studymaxxing, careermaxing, he rips his ass overworking, gets hemorrhoids and blasts his fucking brains off because he's realized he threw his best years away chasing something that will never happen. Foid on the other hand doesn't have to sacrifice anything. She breezes through life in total bliss, sucks chad's cock, screws average men, chooses bear on social media, succeeds in career and then marries some betacuck in her 30s. She just lives her life like, a normal person, the way it's meant to be.

Last edited:
It's a result of them desperately holding onto the Just World Fallacy and needing to cope by believing that there is at least some way in which the scales between men and women are actually balanced and just, so they just completely refuse to acknowledge the difference between betabuxxing and genuine attraction.

It is just ridiculous sometimes. I've seen those copers completely unironically talking about the dating market being bad for "incels in their 20s and femcels in their 40s", as if men who are being prepared for a lifetime of failure by failing to get so much as a handshake at the point of their lives when they still have relatively easy access to a lot of women in colleges, clubs and whatnot are in any way comparable to women who already have decades of nothing but sexual fun and victories behind them and now face a bit of an annoyance because they are reaching the age when they finally have to adjust and lower their standards a bit and can still effortlessly get as much sex, intimacy, love and affection from men their age as they want if only they do so.
even if women in their 40s had it more difficult than men in their 40s it still wouldn't matter. someone else being in a worse off position doesn't by itself elevate you to a higher standing. making fun of the homeless doesn't make you a house owner. better yet, imagine an owner of a failing business making fun of those that lack the skill necessary to apply for a position in your company, but you still lack the prestige to hire those who are competent enough to make your business work. we are conditioned by the school system to believe that our success is to be judged relative to our age group, but when it comes to dating only young people make valuable partners. redpillers who speak in those relative terms abandoned the idea of absolute success in favor of looking down on the failure of their peers as the other closest thing to it.

even if women in their 40s had it more difficult than men in their 40s it still wouldn't matter. someone else being in a worse off position doesn't by itself elevate you to a higher standing. making fun of the homeless doesn't make you a house owner. better yet, imagine an owner of a failing business making fun of those that lack the skill necessary to apply for a position in your company, but you still lack the prestige to hire those who are competent enough to make your business work. we are conditioned by the school system to believe that our success is to be judged relative to our age group, but when it comes to dating only young people make valuable partners. redpillers who speak in those relative terms abandoned the idea of absolute success in favor of looking down on the failure of their peers as the other closest thing to it.
:yes::yes::yes:

No, this has some merit believe it or not.

Not because the man is in his prime, that's cope, but because he can DDLGmaxx and attract whores because of financial stability (most redpill boomers wont get the hint shes using him)

I’m 37 and let me tell you, foids ain’t going out of their way to talk to me, I’m fatter, weaker and have worse hair than when I was 25. It’s all bullshit don’t let anyone lie to you.

Peak age for men is 18-30.

Maybe if you want to be a cucked betabuxxer 36+ is good I guess

This is a marketing ploy by foids to collect ez life insurance policies

I’m 37 and let me tell you, foids ain’t going out of their way to talk to me, I’m fatter, weaker and have worse hair than when I was 25. It’s all bullshit don’t let anyone lie to you.

Peak age for men is 18-30.

Maybe if you want to be a cucked betabuxxer 36+ is good I guess
I'm not red pilling but you can lose weight though and go to gym. Biologically things get harder but you also have more knowledge and discipline if you work on it. Realizing the finiteness of life is a motivator that zoomercels don't have.

I'm not red pilling but you can lose weight though and go to gym. Biologically things get harder but you also have more knowledge and discipline if you work on it. Realizing the finiteness of life is a motivator that zoomercels don't have.

Yeah I get it, the motivation isn’t there like it was in my 20’s since the delusion of looksmaxing to get bitches was shattered.
Plus training will be harder since I’m still recovering from an injury.

But I will slowly lose weight and get back to a normal BMI, that’s my current health goal. Normal bmi.

This reminds me that in some cope mgtow channels (similar to taylor the fiend etc) they often showcase men's comments on TikTok and you have these 40-50 years old guys saying some redpill/mstow shit under videos of 20 years old foids with the world at their feet. I always cringe when i see it like, where you're talking from you old fart

This reminds me that in some cope mgtow channels (similar to taylor the fiend etc) they often showcase men's comments on TikTok and you have these 40-50 years old guys saying some redpill/mstow shit under videos of 20 years old foids with the world at their feet. I always cringe when i see it like, where you're talking from you old fart
Its fucking crazy right.

"We dont need women" said the Ex-Chad divorced Redpiller