Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Redpiller ascends, with before/after photos

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
Rp1

Rp2

Rp3

Rp4
Rp5
Rp2

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/q4rrfj/i_just_lost_my_virginity_at_21_years_old_wanted/

Last edited:
Congrats
Tbh

JBC Law

What the fuck happened to that niggers lower 3rd? Losing all that fat made it look like a diamond cutting jawline?

Last edited:
Hold on, where'd you find this? We need links to the actual post. "Up your Instagram game" means dick to me if I don't have an example to follow.

that doesnt look like the same guy ngl
did he bleach his skin?

Is this reddit?

fatcels are volcels
What the fuck happened to that niggers lower 3rd? Losing all that fat made it look like that?
probably fillers

Hold on, where'd you find this? We need links to the actual post. "Up your Instagram game" means dick to me if I don't have an example to follow.
Updated the original post, though he didn't post his instagram but I posted the photo with his motorcycle that he used to illustrate his point.

fatcels are volcels

probably fillers
Nah, that's what happens when you layer fat over a good jaw.

that doesnt look like the same guy ngl
Well nose and glasses are the same. Other stuff I'm not sure.
Our own itsOVER (who was never an incel) had a similar transformation from losing weight. Fatcel truly is volcel unless you lose fat and foids don't like you anyway, then you can go back to fatcel.

did he bleach his skin?
Could be different lighting and filters and shit.

Last edited:
Updated the original post, though he didn't post his instagram but I posted the photo with his motorcycle that he used to illustrate his point.

So the photo with the motorcycle is the kind of stuff you should post on Instagram. Okay.

The only reason he got laid is because he doesn't look curry anymore. Pretty solid race-transition tbh, 8/10.