Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Redpillcel Cope: She didn't want nice guys in her prime. So, why should nice guys now want her in her decline?

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
The redpillcels that think because they bought a house and a BMW by their 30s with their STEM job, that they some how now have higher SMV than the women that rejected them in their 20s, and that the women that rejected them in their 20s now want to be with them, and that they have all the options.

Who even came up with this cope? Its utter non-sense.

Decent video on it

Based and Black Pilled comment on it

Last edited:
redpill is the same as bluepill just a bit more based

it makes sense if u believe in the wall but i dont

Best is even not to care what roasties want

The redpill is a jewish honeypot

I wouldn't be surprised if the Red-Pill was some kind of forced CIA psychological operation. The Black-Pill would be the unintended consequence :feelskek:

Last edited:
Redpill is even more misleading than the bluepill imo.
People who believe in the redpill think that they are absolutely right (bluepilled males - not including boomers obviously - are in denial) and thus it will be even harder for them to accept the blackpill.

Depends on the person of course.

" the money and status aspect DOES NOT increase your sex appeal to women. All it does is invite gold diggers and users/manipulators. "

That is very true right here.In the end it's all about genetics

redpill is the same as bluepill just a bit more based

Redpill is even more misleading than the bluepill imo.
People who believe in the redpill think that they are absolutely right (bluepilled males - not including boomers obviously - are in denial) and thus it will be even harder for them to accept the blackpill.

Depends on the person of course.

" the money and status aspect DOES NOT increase your sex appeal to women. All it does is invite gold diggers and users/manipulators. "

That is very true right here.In the end it's all about genetics

Redpill is a bunch of gigacopers who think "spinning plates" and appearing "alpha" will score them roasties.

It begs the question though , why do STEMcels do it? As in what do they have to look forward to?

It begs the question though , why do STEMcels do it? As in what do they have to look forward to?
Either love of their field (I love what I do, the core of it, not the 80% paperwork and HR bullshit) or money for you, not to attract some foid who'll divorcerape you.

Stop bankrolling women who inflicted inceldom upon you.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back