Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL RedPill teracopers talking about game, fitness, "hacking her unconscious disqualification system", lifebars (JFL!) while Chad gets sex by just asking

Wristlet 2

Wristlet 2

"The only thing I could do was even the score."
-
r/TheRedPill/comments/flm3xk/game_will_never_die_understanding_what_game_is/

text:

It always gets me when semi-manosphere bloggers half-kiddingly will say that game is dead- because more men are game aware, and competition is fierce. This has everything to do with the promiscuity market fully over-taking the relationship market, as fewer women feel a pressing need to have a relationship and are more open to long periods of being single and "dating" (commonly refered to as "hook-up culture").

In short, game isnt dead but anything less than top-shelf game is a waste of time. No longer do you have a lifebar, this is one hit kill territory. Think of it like this, just being a guy concerned with fitness twenty years ago would be a gold star in your favor- now it's a pre-requisite for entry (and don't expect to actually impress a woman with your physique unless you're in the legit top 10% of your gym).

So let's start with the very basics, what is game and why does it work?

First, a quick reminder of biology- from an evolutionary, human-as-animal perspective: men want to impregnate (fuck) as many women as possible and women only want to get impregnated (fucked) by the highest quality of mate. This is why you could see a girl on the side of the road with big tits in a tight tank top and know, for certain, that you'd fuck her in the three seconds you glance at her in passing... a woman will make that same snap judgment (gut-instinct, or "female intuition"), but for the opposite purpose- as a means of sifting through and disqualifying potential mates efficiently.

Game is a means of hacking her unconscious disqualification system- unconscious because she knows what excites her (Chad) and what she's disgusted by (bottom 80% of men); this is something that happens in her brain, at all times, like software running in the background. Proper use of game is meant to make her take pause and consciously doubt the accuracy of this system.

For example, if she initially perceives you as a beta, and assumes you have stereotypical beta qualities: humble, nice, desperate for validation and attention, uncool social skills, shy, insecure, impressed by her beauty- when you display the polar opposite of these attributes, in a manner that is bold and captivating, she will temporarily reassess her unconscious appraisal.

Negging, or teasing a woman, is the most common and timeless methods of game and should be in anyone repertoire. When you tease a woman, you're extinguishing several of the aforementioned beta traits in combination, depending on the particular neg: you aren't very impressed by her (implying that you are used to her degree of beauty), youi do have cool social skills, you're confident and outcome independent- if she's not cool enough to get the joke, she could take a walk. You're the opposite of every guy falling all over her, you have good genetics, and are worth mating with.

Of course game only works temporarily- after all, this is a hack. It must be continued indefinitely, even if only intermittently (in LTR), in order for her unconscious to not override her doubts- in which case, she'll begin to lose attraction and interest in you until the relationship is completely over. This is very likely the end of every relationship you've had.

Do all men need game? Yes and no. All men can certainly use game, but the true necessity of game depends on the value discrepancy between man and woman. If a male 09 is interested in a female 06, he likely have a pass to behave however he wants- if he wants to date a female 08, he'll need game.

Reading the comments is heartbreaking. They act like they have control over their dating success. Either you're Chad or you're not and that's it. RedPillers somehow figured out the bluepill is BS but can't face the full truth.

They think they can make a women want them by strategizing, negging and stupid shit like that.

Literal quote from the thread: Should I say "We're going to the club today" instead of "What about going to the club today?" ? :dafuckfeels: :dafuckfeels: :dafuckfeels: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously:

Last edited:
You can't just hack a foid's ''personality detector''
Unless your jaw does

Redpillers are trying really hard to become even more delusional than bluepillers.

Redpillers are trying really hard to become even more delusional than bluepillers.
21 y/o, panic attackcel/mentalcel

nice cope. its your looks brocel :feelsbadman:

Redpill works for average to above average males. You'll never slay as much as Chad but Redpillers trying to tell genetic trash to swallow the redpill is just retarded.

Trying so hard to stay relevant.. all so they can exploit lonely Men and squeeze out a couple more shekels before their "game" is up. What a fucking joke the redpill and PUA is.. what a failed experiment they have become. It's like the bite has been taken out of them and they have been infiltrated by closet bluepillers trying to tar their movement. Trying to make themselves look good and the redpill look delusional.

Redpill works for average to above average males. You'll never slay as much as Chad but Redpillers trying to tell genetic trash to swallow the redpill is just retarded.
i highly doubt any of that garbage works tbh
Trying so hard to stay relevant.. all so they can exploit lonely Men and squeeze out a couple more shekels before their "game" is up. What a fucking joke the redpill and PUA is.. what a failed experiment they have become. It's like the bite has been taken out of them and they have been infiltrated by closet bluepillers trying to tar their movement. Trying to make themselves look good and the redpill look delusional.
based

And all this for a foid muscle between her legs.

Chad doesn't even have to ask foids BEG to be creamed by chad

i highly doubt any of that garbage works tbh

Well the self improvment and lookmaxxing aspect of the redpill works if you didn't have the luck to be born with incel genetics.

21 y/o, panic attackcel/mentalcel

nice cope. its your looks brocel :feelsbadman:
My looks are normie tier, tbh. Sure in 2020 this pretty much makes you an incel, if you have too much pride to become a cuck or a simp. However looking back at pictures from when i was a teenager, makes me think, that i could've ascended back then, if i didn't had so many mental issues. Sure i'm definitly not good looking enough to even get a sub5 foid now in 2020. But when i was 15 things were still somewhat different.

Well the self improvment and lookmaxxing aspect of the redpill works if you didn't have the luck to be born with incel genetics.
tbf they do promote lifting. they could turn the sub into advice on how to build muscle and it'd be 100x more useful. instead they say "just lift bro" and then thousands of rants on useless strategy
My looks are normie tier, tbh. Sure in 2020 this pretty much makes you an incel, if you have too much pride to become a cuck or a simp. However looking back at pictures from when i was a teenager, makes me think, that i could've ascended back then, if i didn't had so many mental issues. Sure i'm definitly not good looking enough to even get a sub5 foid now in 2020. But when i was 15 things were still somewhat different.
normie = incel, its just that 80% of men are coping and betabuxing

The redpill is full of low value men overcompensating for attraction that they lack. “ just go to the gym bro!” “Just have confidence and game bro!” JFL Most are deluded morons. There’s no gym for your BONES

The redpill is full of low value men overcompensating for attraction that they lack. “ just go to the gym bro!” “Just have confidence and game bro!” JFL Most are deluded morons. There’s no gym for your BONES

A ton of ugly manlets lift and get swole yet they don't slay. I guess they all got bad personalities.
JFL foids are mostly after the genetic qualities you can't change. BONES, HAIR, RACE, EYE COLOUR, HEIGHT.

A ton of ugly manlets lift and get swole yet they don't slay. I guess they all got bad personalities.
JFL foids are mostly after the genetic qualities you can't change. BONES, HAIR, RACE, EYE COLOUR, HEIGHT.
high iq

LOL at negging a foid if you aren't at least a Chadlite. You will be laughed at and shunned.

YOU ARE EITHER ATTRACTIVE ENOUGH TO KEEP A WOMAN "EXCITED" JUST BY BEING AROUND HER, OR YOU HAVE TO BECOME HER FUCKING PET JESTER TO MOTIVATE, TRICK AND/OR GUILT HER INTO TRYING TO BE ATTRACTED TO YOU

That's it, that's the summary of how attraction in dating works, all this PUA fuckery is literally just JESTERMAXXING, its just men employing psychological tactics to trick, motivate or guilt a woman into trying to be attracted to them, it isn't "natural"

Chad doesn't have to memorize pick up lines, rehearse body language, insult a woman indirectly to lower her guard, etc to gain a woman's attention and attract her, his mere presence alone is enough

Last edited:
I feel the same way, not ascending early destroys you. You have to be at least a 7 to ascend in your 20's

I feel the same way, not ascending early destroys you. You have to be at least a 7 to ascend in your 20's
cope its the same thing as a teen or in your 20s, women never grow up

Exactly, this is the main reason why i regred missing out on teenage love so badly. Since i feel, it was my only chance, to ever experience genuine affection, from a foid.

cope its the same thing as a teen or in your 20s, women never grow up
I don't think you understood my post. I said its easier to ascend younger, are you saying its just as easy later?

I don't think you understood my post. I said its easier to ascend younger, are you saying its just as easy later?
im not saying it's just as easy later, im saying its just as hard earlier

or more like, just as impossible for us

im not saying it's just as easy later, im saying its just as hard earlier

or more like, just as impossible for us
gonna have to disagree, obviously we didn't ascend, but girls under 18 are less aware of their high SMV and older men aren't allowed to pursue them (although it still happens to a degree). So it's easier for an average looking guy to have sex in high school than after high school. Of course, if you're ugly, you're fucked no matter what.

gonna have to disagree, obviously we didn't ascend, but girls under 18 are less aware of their high SMV and older men aren't allowed to pursue them (although it still happens to a degree). So it's easier for an average looking guy to have sex in high school than after high school. Of course, if you're ugly, you're fucked no matter what.
fair point ngl

The redpill is full of low value men overcompensating for attraction that they lack.

Redpillers are the guys who believed that being a 25 year old KHHV was socially acceptable and that they'll fuck prime girls as elders because of their "status"

Exactly, your teens years the best chance you got at ascending.

Redpillers are the guys who believed that being a 25 year old KHHV was socially acceptable and that they'll fuck prime girls as elders because of their "status"

Exactly, your teens years the best chance you got at ascending.
I guess redpill does work but you need to meet the minimum looks threshold. Tall with a decent face. So pretty much it comes down to GENETICS like most self-aware people have already known. No amount of game can make up for physical attraction. The average redpill user is indeed not physically attractive and has to guilt trip his way and manipulate women into having “ starfish sex” with him as @BlkPillPres rightly stated in his observation.

I guess redpill does work but you need to meet the minimum looks threshold. Tall with a decent face. So pretty much it comes down to GENETICS like most self-aware people have already known. No amount of game can make up for physical attraction. The average redpill user is indeed not physically attractive and has to guilt trip his way and manipulate women into having “ starfish sex” with him as @BlkPillPres rightly stated in his observation.
the redpill is fucking bullshit imo, even if you meet the minimum looks threshold and to the extent to which personality matters, it doesnt help becuase their theories are just wrong tbh