Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[RedPill] Just be the Bad Boy, bro.

mänline

mänline

Half man, full child (of God)
★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88py76j_Wow

How do you handle such RedPill content?.

I don't know if I should laugh, cringe or agree.
I mean he is not completely false, in what he says, but don't talk about the (biggest) elephant in the room.
He said "it's true guys this is why I teach you guys that are dating a lot of these things that have made me have a lot of enemies here on YouTube because they hate the things I talk about but I'm right" - it is typical Redpill-teacher acting with a badass attitude I see not the first time.

All in all, it feels like 2009 has called.
Only the comments, talking about Chad and Tyrone made it clear it is uploaded not so long ago - but they don't outspoken connect them with looks superiority, but with Badboy behavior.

What do you think? Can Normies change the relationship market dynamic by denying betabuxxing and simping after getting Redpilled/MGTOW? This is the only possible good, which I can see in this RedPill-stuff. But I think there are many Incels in denial.

Why does every fucking red pill dude wear glasses. This guy doesn't even lift, how is he Redpill?
5dd65381631271Y3JvcCwzMjYwLDI1NDksMCwyOTg

MGTOW are coping betas and not an actual social movement

Tried it, didn't work, foids were saying i'm mentally ill

meanwhile chad is "cool and badass"

An ugly bad boy is just a filthy low life criminial

A chad bad boy is dangerous and cool.
An ugly nice guy is an entitled creep

a chad nice guy is so sweet and loving