Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Redpill is good for the blackpill

OldIncel

OldIncel

You’d walk right over me.
-
Redpill exposes women's hypergamy and shows that women are superficial shallow cunts who do not love men and they only desire the top 20%.

This is good for normies to understand. They need to be exposed to this and accept this before they can start the transition to the blackpill. Exposure to women's true nature is a great way to make people shift towards the blackpill.

Blackpill is very hard for people to accept because it's saying, "Nothing that you do contributes to your success. It's what you're born with." Most normies WANT to think that they've done something to contribute to their success so it's almost like we are robbing them of what they think they've attained by "being good". But I feel like people who have accepted the redpill and are sub average males will be much more likely to progress past the redpill and become blackpilled. I know that I had swallowed the redpill long before I came around to swallowing the blackpill. Back in 2012 there was no blackpill. R/incels was not a thing back then.

The redpill is more palatable to normies. The blackpill is too harsh and makes you sound like a raving lunatic. So it's more of a transition phase.

Sorry for low quality thread but it's 5am and I've been up all night playing vidya because nothing matters. Let me know if I'm a faggot for having these thoughts. Whatever.

tbh I don't think about any of this in pragmatic terms. I have just accepted that we live in clown world. I don't see the incel/blackpill community as a "movement" or whatever its just a fun place to chill with my brocels

tbh I don't think about any of this in pragmatic terms. I have just accepted that we live in clown world. I don't see the incel/blackpill community as a "movement" or whatever its just a fun place to chill with my brocels

yeah tbh just rambling at this point

nothing matters in this clown world

Yeas it is a gateway drug to the blackpill tbh.

True. I always try to redpill people first then I give them some Black pill ideas. Also I don't use the term Blackpill while trying to explain it. I just use the term Red pill for Blackpill as in like the movie it is the ultimate truth so no need of an extra pill. Also if I use the term blackpill, I will be easily linked to Incels which I have kept a secret

I've been thinking about infiltrating MGTOW communities.

Redpill, for me at least, acted as a bridge between bluepill and blackpill.

Too many cels stay in that community instead of coming to where they belong

Also if I use the term blackpill, I will be easily linked to Incels which I have kept a secret

Yes exactly. I have thought about telling people about the blackpill but then I'd be linked to incels. You can only spread it anonymously otherwise you get labeled.