Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Redpill hate the Blackpill only because they cannot monetize it.

• Thread starter VirginAutistManlet
  • Start date
VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
Redpill can be monitized ; buy my e-book on how to get sluts, buy my e-book on how to start a business, buy my e-book on how to be alpha and not give a fuck, etc

Blackpill; what can be packaged and sold? Nothing

This is why all big Red-Pill "influences" talk shit and insult the Black-Pill. The Black-Pill spreading will damage their businesses, of course they're going to rally against the Black Pill, and call Black-Pillers losers and faggots, they're just trying to insult and shame their audience to keep them consuming their red pill content.

The BlackPill has made the Red-Pill obsolete, and they're terrified on their red pill business becoming obsolete and no longer profitable, so their reaction is vile hatred and insulting to the Black pill

BLACK PILL BAD, RED PILL MONEY GOOD

Blackpill; what can be packaged and sold? Nothing

I'm honestly at the point where I feel that redpillers can sometimes be even worse than bluepillers.

Black Pilled people don't buy merchandise. That is cringe.

I'm honestly at the point where I feel that redpillers can sometimes be even worse than bluepillers.

Bluepill = Every single man can be a Chad to some girl out there

Redpill = Every single man can pretend to be Chad

Blackpill = You cannot fake being a Chad

I agree, the snake oil salesmen and copers who gobble it up will never admit that blackpill is true.

Blackpill is no fun for anyone to acknowldge, cannot be exploited by anyone.

We will crush these serpents and make them count their days

Yup. The redpill is always associated with buying lessons/a guidebook. Just a scam by faggots who are NEVER badlooking.

Blue and redpillers hate the blackpill because it would destroy a lot of economic fields.