Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Redpill Grifters Never Give Up

TiredofTalking

TiredofTalking

Major
★★
There’s this guy called Alexander grace on YouTube. He talks about women nature (a real “study” if you know what I’m saying). The guy looks like an average dude. When are these people going to realize “ALL” women are pathetic evil stupid skanks. Every goddamn single one of them. THERE is a reason why it’s acceptable for women to cover their head in other lands, because it lowers their ability for slutting. There’s all these low quality whores he talks about who will be crying on camera because their betabux found them on video getting fucked in a hotel and they are crying. They are full blown maichivilians and deserve nothing besides :feelsdevil:. Every single thing they ever say is either retarted or evil. Women don’t deserve rights and are stupid fucking creatures. Honor k-lling in cod modern warfare for the win

What has what you said got to do with redpill

What has what you said got to do with redpill
Were you thinking you were going to find on my post some new strats to get some foid tingles? I didn’t post the clowns “redpill”videos just mentioned it because it borders on foid worship and I don’t want to get another strike

I don’t see them as real humans tbh