Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Redpill dating tips have become mainstream

Will blackpill follow suit and become common knowledge for normies

• NO, NEVER!

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • YES

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • Society is already blackpilled when it comes to mating

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Nooooo I hope not, blackpill chads will make things worse for incels

Votes: 4 15.4%

• Total voters
58isbad

58isbad

Banned
-
I remember back when redpill dating advice on youtube was a niche
Now it's become soo popular , it's why the term simp is used in normie spaces.

I see all sorts of pathetic incel tier guys talking about how they are going to focus on their "purpose" and gymmaxx then women finally chase after them.

Of course it becomes more popular as normies and chadlites start to struggle with getting girls

Normies have been getting hit hard by hypergamy, they're 10-20 years behind us and are falling for the self improvement.
Give them a few years to realize it doesn't work

Of course it becomes more popular as normies and chadlites start to struggle with getting girls
Girls are strictly for chads now, cuz of the confortable living conditions of the west.
They arent desperate for a providing beta buck they will wait quietly till their chance with a chad comes

Women are already blackpilled they just lie and say whats socially acceptable

it will happen, i believe.
soon, gynocracy will overplay its hand, cause too much anger, and there will be consequences.

Unchecked hypergamy and soon even the blackpill will be undeniable.

most normies are a mix of blackpilled and redpilled with it slightly leaning towards red. only reddit soyboys and contrarians LARP like looks dont matter.

Women are already blackpilled they just lie and say whats socially acceptable
I’m convinced it’s something akin to double think at this point. They “know”, but they also delusionally lie to themselves that they’re always the victim and that men have it better, etc. Honestly the lack of self awareness is bonkers — like, I don’t know how I could ever lie to myself like that, but I suppose if life were being on a pedestal with options like that, then perhaps I’d be a very different person mentally, I dunno mate. There’s the old expression about how to those with privilege equality feels like oppression so maybe there’s something to that — my gripe with that quote is it’s constantly misused and everyone thinks (often wrongly) that it applies to someone else lol. Still, is probably actually relevant here.

Last edited:
I remember back when redpill dating advice on youtube was a niche
Now it's become soo popular , it's why the term simp is used in normie spaces.

I see all sorts of pathetic incel tier guys talking about how they are going to focus on their "purpose" and gymmaxx then women finally chase after them.

The world is already blackpilled the only question is will people start admitting the truth or will they just continue to act on their subconscious and then deny they do so when confronted by the like of us.

they're 10-20 years behind us and are falling for the self improvement.
This is the most common trend I've noticed. These "level up" channels are pretty much mainstream now (for men and foids too). Too many young guys in the comments actually believe they'll be able to acquire younger girls that they can't get right now (because of no looks and no money since they're in school) once they're 35-40 by increasing their income and working out jfl. Imagine wasting 10-20 years of your life moneymaxxing and gymmaxing in hopes you'll become a betabuxxer to finally get female validation. This shit is gonna get worse, hypergamy in the next 2 decades will skyrocket because so many young foids are also being taught to "chase the check" and go straight to the men with the highest looks/income (and even both). I don't understand why normies love to take advice from people who've been screwed over numerous times. A lot of these male level-up "gurus" have been married and divorce-raped multiple times but still believe in the redpill dating strategies. Moneymaxxing hasn't been proven to guarantee fidelity.

Last edited:
The redpill increasing in popularity is already a good sign the dating market is failing men.

Not only that, but I also believe normie men are being denied sex by their gf more and more, so it's really just a matter of time.

Normies have been getting hit hard by hypergamy, they're 10-20 years behind us and are falling for the self improvement.

normies are delusional copers. Most will not accept the truth.

The world is already blackpilled the only question is will people start admitting the truth or will they just continue to act on their subconscious and then deny they do so when confronted by the like of us.
Oh wow you put it perfectly , sorry I'm a greycel
I 100% agree every living creature is blackpilled , 99% just won't outright admit it
The blackpill is essentially the dirty little secret to them.

Blackpill is the end result of the Hegelian Dialectic, a dialectic that has had its pace sped up by the internet. Yes, most normies will become aware of it sooner or later