Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Redpill course scammer cuck thinks nutrition and exercise is the reason hes 6'6" and chad

He's retarded.

I hope he gets killed

He's retarded.
He knows exactly what he's doing, his whole scheme is too take his redpill fag followers money through "improovement courses" on how to be a "based alpha male" who makes billions through dropshipping and fuxking stacies left and right

He knows exactly what he's doing, his whole scheme is too take his redpill fag followers money through "improovement courses" on how to be a "based alpha male" who makes billions through dropshipping and fuxking stacies left and right
The redpill is so fucking delusional, i wasted so much money during my teens on self improvement and courses, all did nothing

Exactly, that bit about dropshipping made me laugh out loud with how accurate it is given that I know people exactly like that IRL:feelskek::feelskek:.

He should be crippled

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back