Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Redpill boomers obsessed with selling their books

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
This to me is the funniest shit redpill grifters do. Specifically the older ones. They're all trying to sell their books.
They're all to out of it to realize that no gen z guy is going to spend 30 fucking dollars to read their shitty advice. Yet they're obsessed with the idea of selling a book instead of being a smart grifter like Andrew Tate and Hamza and selling a discord server course.

It's like they're all stuck in the early 2000s where advice guru books were all the rage. Every redpill grifter wants to be a famous celebrity known for his hit book. Egotistical retards.

I hate all redpillers

Whack Wallop GIF by Hit The Mat

No book for your face

I hate all redpillers
I do too. I'm glad they're starting to be viewed as complete jokes. Even in Richard Coper's comments now you'll find people calling him out for his BS.

a shameful waste of perfectly good paper!

I remember when books meant something but now people will release a new book every six months.

I remember when books meant something but now people will release a new book every six months.
I wonder if some are using AI now

tbf redpillers are nerds, they might be one of the few demographics left who might still buy and read books

"Buy my book for goyim opinions son, I got my house, corvette and wife by pulling myself up from my boot straps, remember israel is our greatest ally, "

Senior man pink shirt white background happy 133359219

whatever they are selling I aint buying.