Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Redo of Healer is a True Anime Classic

NEETcel2023

NEETcel2023

Officer
★★★★★
Redo of Healer was one of the best animes that I have ever seen. I'm disappointed that there isn't a Season 2.

I've watched it a few times and will be watching it a lot more times (until I eventually rope, since I probably won't succeed at ascending).

I know that if I had ultimate power like in anime, what I would do to this world would be unimaginable because I would unleash total annihilation.

I mis-read this as "Redo Of Hitler" :feelskek:

It has some gay scenes in it.

I never watched anime in a while but based on the comments on .is about Redo of the healer I'll watch it.

Without the rapey scenes it would be just a generic fantasy anime with OP no personality main character who gets all the hoes

I like the part where the dude breaks the girls fingers and forces her to not cry. Truly great stuff

Redo of Healer was one of the best animes that I have ever seen. I'm disappointed that there isn't a Season 2.

I've watched it a few times and will be watching it a lot more times (until I eventually rope, since I probably won't succeed at ascending).

I know that if I had ultimate power like in anime, what I would do to this world would be unimaginable because I would unleash total annihilation.

What happened to it? I remember it being a massive thing for a month a couple of years ago but now it has vanished.

What happened to it? I remember it being a massive thing for a month a couple of years ago but now it has vanished.
Western feminists and Cuck simps happened...

theres this one character in redo of healer called lapiz, she a rabbitgirl.
i wish i could fuck her so much, or at least see her in a season 2.

lapiz__redo_of_healer__by_lastotakuk_dgpay3g-375w.jpg
158619434_453937716038009_6097235620536747919_n.jpg

oh well, at least the manga and light novel is still going on.

Because it will never get a second season + the Novel is almost finished in about 2 more volumes. Tho we do not know what happened as Keyaruh is forced to heal the world again so everything that happened was erased again. We dont know how it continous now.

Because it will never get a second season + the Novel is almost finished in about 2 more volumes. Tho we do not know what happened as Keyaruh is forced to heal the world again so everything that happened was erased again. We dont know how it continous now.

What happened to the black guy?

What happened to the black guy?
Bullet was defeated and turned into a shota but he loves that and is immun to torture, so Keyaruh just leaves him to rot in a prison but he escapes by tricking Ellen - who had previously found out shes actually the brainwashed princess Norn but doesnt give a fuck because she hated her original self (again women dont know what the fuck they want even if they are brainwashed lmao) - and ends up killing Norn.

He then joins up with MC and gang but wants to support them and Keyaruh cant do anything because at this point killing more "Heroes" destroys the system of the world that was originally created by the World Goddess. Anyway: Bullet deceives him :feelskek:

Bullet kills HIMSELF and due to that too many heroes have been killed which makes the System collapse and kill all the girls in the MCs harem - Flare also kinda realized shes brainwashed but also doesnt give a shit for some reason (probably because she redeemed her past self) anyway that shit doesnt matter whatsoever overall because Keyaruh now is forced to heal the world again and thus ends up yet again as a poisoned slave cuck.

About 2 more Volumes will happen but its impossible to know how the whole thing will end.

Its likely that Flare likes Keyaruh now and they just become a couple and theres no real harem. (I mean it makes sense considering all the other girls were just random bystanders)

I like the part where the dude breaks the girls fingers and forces her to not cry. Truly great stuff
Can you tell me what episode that is so I can go coom to it rn?

and the authors a furry
very based
at least when it's not a full furry with animal faces and body hair even on boobs, i would be fucking her wolf pussy every night