Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Redneck father and son shoot another man over a trash dispute.

i've watched this video like 20 times. ican't get enough of the woman screaming at the top of her lungs when she notices her chad is dead.

i've watched this video like 20 times. ican't get enough of the woman screaming at the top of her lungs when she notices her chad is dead.
That stupid whore probably egged him on to continue.
Shell collect his life insurance and swallow Chad cum before his funeral even starts.

Shell collect his life insurance and swallow Chad cum before his funeral even starts.
i hope the insurance company conjures up some excuse and doesnt give her any money
Also lol at the 25k bail... these guys are not going to jail

Chad was telling her to get his baseball bat to impress her like an alpha male.
I wonder what he was going to do wirh a baseball bat against two armed men.
i hope the insurance company conjures up some excuse and doesnt give her any money
Also lol at the 25k bail... these guys are not going to jail
Kek, texas has some of the loosest restrictions on self defence.
They will not get in trouble.

looks like they shot him in the head, surprised they hit a brain.

You could tell that redneck dad and son duo wasn’t playing. The guy asked for it

Natural selection at work. If a guy is standing in front of me with a gun I would say: "Easy there dude" while walking backwards slowly. Then call the cops. Not tell them he is an obese motherfucker.

Ever since I saw this video yesterday, I keep coming back for lifefuel.

I read that the guy in the orange shirt was 6'7 and 260 lbs or something. He's probably been getting away with being a raging prick for years, since everyone would be too scared of his size and back down. A manlet acting like this would've been labeled with short man syndrome and put in his place decades ago.

The roastie wife was a typical thot, cheerleading his alpha male gorilla display. She was probably thinking "I love him because he makes me feel protected teehee."

Then they both found out he wasn't bulletproof. Maybe they recently saw the latest God of War game, and thought being a big bald screaming guy meant being invincible.

I can't stop laugthing at this shit, they were arguing over fucking rubbish

The fine shirtless gentlemen at least were calm

Ever since I saw this video yesterday, I keep coming back for lifefuel.

I read that the guy in the orange shirt was 6'7 and 260 lbs or something. He's probably been getting away with being a raging prick for years, since everyone would be too scared of his size and back down. A manlet acting like this would've been labeled with short man syndrome and put in his place decades ago.

The roastie wife was a typical thot, cheerleading his alpha male gorilla display. She was probably thinking "I love him because he makes me feel protected teehee."

Then they both found out he wasn't bulletproof. Maybe they recently saw the latest God of War game, and thought being a big bald screaming guy meant being invincible.
it never even fucking began for GodofWarcels

The land of the free

>be american
>take out trash
>get shot

An armed society is a polite society. The guy they shot was an absolute cunt and deserved it.

Guns for everyone...that happens !!!

anti-hillbilly shit

D I S G U S T I N G
hey lets make fun of poor people! hur dur!

1537468306077.gif

The shirtless guys did nothing wrong.
>Oh hey, I'll charge a guy with a gun who is telling me to back down
>OH MY GOD THEY SHOT ME AAAAAAAAAAAAAH

The US is a fucking pathetic place, man...

This foid is fucking stupid she had to calm her Chad and take him back but instead she being bitch and couraged him to mess with two armed men

wish i could gEt Revenge for him
worthless fat fuckers

Kek, texas has some of the loosest restrictions on self defence.
They will not get in trouble.

The father won't but the son might. That shotgun blast after the guy was already down is beyond the bounds of self defense i think.
Am I only one thinking the big guy didn't deserve to die over this?

He didn't but come on, messing with people with guns is Darwin awards levels of stupidity. He probably was used to get away with intimidating others because of his size, was never used to backing down. A normal person would have just called the cops but he had to try to be the big man.

Last edited: