Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Redittors are retarded

Squatting Slavcel

Squatting Slavcel

Based and Blackpilled
★★★
Someone said looks don't matter as long as you're a decent human being. I said that convicted felons have more kids than the average guys, therefore they must be the most decent humans of all. I got 100+ downvotes because my conclusion is not logically valid, apparently. Have these retards ever heard about sarcasm? Also, it's interesting how many people read the buried comments. There can be 200 posts in a thread but people will go out of their way to see downvoted comments to downvote them too.

reddit is den of cucks and gaslighters to become one of them most cancerous place on earth.
I got 100+ downvotes because my conclusion is not logically valid, apparently. Have these retards ever heard about sarcasm?
i used to farm downvotes its so easy to bait those morons

reddit is den of cucks and gaslighters to become one of them most cancerous place on earth.

i used to farm downvotes its so easy to bait those morons
Farming downvotes is just as easy as upvotes. Just agree or disagree with the top comment.

There can be 200 posts in a thread but people will go out of their way to see downvoted comments to downvote them too.
Why the fuck do they do this? I never understood this either.

:foidSoy: "It is real! Everyone in the TikTok comments are saying so!"

Fuck that soyshit site

Why the fuck do they do this? I never understood this either.

:foidSoy: "It is real! Everyone in the TikTok comments are saying so!"
I guess it's because they want to see a controversial opinion outside of the hivemind and to get a dopamine hit for downvoting the heretic.

There's no point using soyddit in the first place

They are stupid as fuck and when dont have an single argument to defend their entire convictions and beliefs, they just thumbs down into oblivion, which perfectly portrays their cuntish passive agressive behaviour.

Also I read somewhere that permabans actually only last a year, someone can check if you were banned a long time ago.

Reddit users just can't allow themselves to agree with any part of the blackpill because the big bad incels aren't allowed to be right about anything. So they virtue signal with the most bluepilled takes that they themselves probably don't even believe.

Someone said looks don't matter as long as you're a decent human being. I said that convicted felons have more kids than the average guys, therefore they must be the most decent humans of all. I got 100+ downvotes because my conclusion is not logically valid, apparently. Have these retards ever heard about sarcasm? Also, it's interesting how many people read the buried comments. There can be 200 posts in a thread but people will go out of their way to see downvoted comments to downvote them too.
Redditors are cucks and faggots trying to give advice how to live a healthy happy relationship

Reddit users just can't allow themselves to agree with any part of the blackpill because the big bad incels aren't allowed to be right about anything. So they virtue signal with the most bluepilled takes that they themselves probably don't even believe.
Yeah and when those faggots don't have a counterargument against a blackpill fact, they'll just resort to ad hominem or talking about exceptions to the rule. Oh this nurse married a disfigured patient, that means women aren't shallow and don't care about looks, unlike you, incel.

Also, I have a funny story about a non-retarded redditor. I once made a comment that 8 year olds shouldn't be taught about gay sex in school. I got -250 downvotes but some based redditor gilded my comment. Then I got accused of gilding my own comment lmao.