Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL REDDIT's cucktears has a sibling now, r/Incelwatch

It's invite only lol, fucking cuck faggots. Censoring hardcore, this means any opinion except incels bad won't be allowed within it. Reddit is truly cucked.

Braziliansmegma needs to be fucking doxxed, he's a piece of filth.

Suck my cock /r/incelwatch
If you do, you may not have to watch me anymore, since I won't be incel anymore.
Ah, who am I kidding? There's no femoids on there to take away my incel status.

You must be invited to visit this community

Gay.

One wasn’t enough? :feelsseriously:

Imagine being this triggered. 2 subreddits both dedicated to lonely virgins on the internet. They must be pretty sad people tbh..

I think it may have BrazilianSmegma as a moderator.
I don't even understand why he care about us so much, in Brazil 99.9999% of the people don't even know we exist, and it's not because we are a small number, from experience I can say that there is a lot of incels here in Brazil, but they don't know what means to be a incel and the blackpill

What is this subreddit supposed to be about

lul, we really impact a bunch of peoples live apparently.

Living in their head rent free lmao

I don't understand why so many of you torture yourselves going to those subs.

What is this subreddit supposed to be about

"A place to post the most amazing, hilarious, insightful posts you find in Incel-type subs."

They hate us so much, I just don't understand why everyone must hate me

I don't understand why so many of you torture yourselves going to those subs.
I agree, its pointless to go but they are the cogs that feed the MSM and tip the IFB all about incels, we have to be wary about any kind of topic here thats gone out of hand

That sub came before inceltears. The ironic part is that the head mod their was a former r/incels mod, some guy named qwerty. I guess betrayal is a common thing among incel subs. I've always watched my back on r/incels, and here.

The ironic part is that the head mod their was a former r/incels mod, some guy named qwerty. I guess betrayal is a common thing among incel subs
False alarm then, my bad, probably a dead sub

This is a good thing if so. Incels will always breed incel ramoras who just want to follow along everything we do. Keep in mind 50% of the population of those sites are always going to be people who are one step away from being incel and know it. They want to experience the incel culture but from a safe enough distance they don't feel like they're truly part of it.

remoras.jpg

The more sites like that we can sustain and feed, the bigger it implies we are getting as a culture. Once we can sustain 5-10 of those types of forums we will likely have reached full mainstream status. We're getting close already. Chad and Stacy memes are now well known even to average people. They've got us in TV shows. New articles and interviews are being done every day.

I'm all for an increased rate of inceldom and incel awareness at this point, even if it's via mocking. I think society's already fucked and it's never going back, so the more the merrier.

This forum has 8,5k members, some 2k max. active and probably 500 posting. Braincels has 40k subscribers, the dopest memes don't even get more than 400 upvotes and then you have VirginShaming (IncelTears) subreddit that has 4 times more subscribers and posts that get over 10k upvotes. Just fucking imagine that a small bunch of genetically fucked people get so many bullies on internet that are so dedicated to bully us into hell for the fact of being short or ugly. Those tormentors are some sick psychopaths, beyond cruel.

False alarm then, my bad, probably a dead sub
Nah, it wasn't that dead last time I remember. Like I said, it was just like inceltears where people would basically screenshot things.

The more sites like that we can sustain and feed, the bigger it implies we are getting as a culture. Once we can sustain 5-10 of those types of forums we will likely have reached full mainstream status. We're getting close already. Chad and Stacy memes are now well known even to average people. They've got us in TV shows. New articles and interviews are being done every day.

I'm all for an increased rate of inceldom and incel awareness at this point, even if it's via mocking. I think society's already fucked and it's never going back, so the more the merrier.

Couldn't agree more

That sub came before inceltears. The ironic part is that the head mod their was a former r/incels mod, some guy named qwerty. I guess betrayal is a common thing among incel subs. I've always watched my back on r/incels, and here.

I'm sure you are familiar with Board_Gaming, former female mod at r/Braincels

is there *anything* that sets it apart? i know that it has a weirder name
This is a good thing if so. Incels will always breed incel ramoras who just want to follow along everything we do. Keep in mind 50% of the population of those sites are always going to be people who are one step away from being incel and know it. They want to experience the incel culture but from a safe enough distance they don't feel like they're truly part of it.

remoras.jpg

we need an incel awareness month

This is getting out of hand, now there are two of them.

How sad are these people's lives, that they go out of their way to pick on sad, lonely virgins on the internet and get all fucking triggered?

"Incel watch"

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Why even bother going there?
Even though most of these incelwatcher subs are mindless crap, you do find a few gems here and there if you really look for it. It gives us a solid perpective of how feminist roasties and cucks think. That knowledge maybe pivotal in spreading the blackpill.

They want to experience the incel culture but from a safe enough distance they don't feel like they're truly part of it.

This is very true. Inceltears in part led to me finding this place

I'm sure you are familiar with Board_Gaming, former female mod at r/Braincels
Of course lol. I remember when people started moving to my r/maleforeveralone sub saying things like 'braincels got cucked.'

2786.jpg

Unrelated question: What would you do if you woke up tomorrow as Dr. Manhattan?
Disassemble every chad I came across. Alter any females brain chemistry so she is attracted to me and only me

2786.jpg

Unrelated question: What would you do if you woke up tomorrow as Dr. Manhattan?

Destroy IT.
Create foids that would love us.
Every foid would become bluepilled.

>You must be invited to visit this community

1516717604697.gif

Real talk, what the fuck do we do to warrant this? Who are we hurting and what are we doing wrong other than having a “wrong” opinion by their standards. The only person most of us want to kill is ourselves.

I don't even understand why he care about us so much, in Brazil 99.9999% of the people don't even know we exist, and it's not because we are a small number, from experience I can say that there is a lot of incels here in Brazil, but they don't know what means to be a incel and the blackpill
Is it easy to hire a hitman in Brazil?
Might need to hire the services of big joao :feelshmm:

im not being serious IT fags

i honestly don't care, let them make 100 subs obsessed with us

you have some of these people spending every day "monitoring" incel posts thinking they are doing some kind of great social justice.

it's pathetic, these people are pathetic, more pathetic than incels, these people spend more time discussing incels than actual incels

Its like highschool all over again, even now normies can't help but assemble and make fun of us

What a bunch of lame fucks

This is obviously a private group because they're obviously a fucking hate group and the longer it goes on, the more normies realise that they're more fucking losers than we are.

They obviously want to keep things private because they'll aim to doxx us and they know if it's out in the open everyone will see what pathetic, nasty and vindictive souls they are.

Get a life you sad fucking morons. Imagine in fifty years dying knowing that you wasted hours of your life screenshotting people you profess to hate and losers on the internet, and then shared it with your online buddies who are all so fucking lame that the best thing they can do with their spare time is gather around and laugh at other people they'll never meet.

fucking pathetic

One wasn’t enough? :feelsseriously:

Imagine being this triggered. 2 subreddits both dedicated to lonely virgins on the internet. They must be pretty sad people tbh..
Ehh... gotta prove that we are the monsters of the world, I guess? JfL at having less of a life need to pick on people who know they are loosers and have no hope?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back