Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Reddit's ban on incel subs is a great thing in retroaspect

Dotrinfobe

Dotrinfobe

acabou
★★★★
67d 2h 58m
Look at even this fucking forum, how many fakecels, youngcels, tallfags you see? They're common place. Despite this forum's being much more exclusive, unlike reddit where any reddit member can participate. If this forum has a big fakecel problem, imagine what reddit's incel subs was like?!

I bet when the reddit incel subs were active, 90% of the members were either fake, young, or tall. Most were probably also white . Actually I'd say most were probably white normies still in highschool and collage who are of high or average height with very few who're actually manlets (that's why you always hear those fucktards crying about how being 5'7 is manlet tier JFL). I can't relate to those privillaged motherfuckers who think they're incel coz they're 15 and the girls in their class don't like them. To hell with them. Almost all those motherfuckers end up ascending soon after in life.

To them, incel subs were merely a place to vent. They never took those places seriously. That's why at one time, i noticed how the bullshit "dogpill" went viral there. All those fucking white normie kids were ecstatic, as if catching on to a new meme, "wahman bad", just fucking retards thinking its edgy to hate on foids for rejecting them. They havent experienced shit, really. Those fuckers never know the real pain of trucels.

So in retroaspect, it was a good thing reddit banned all incel subs. It ensures that this forum has a much higher % of trucels, coz fakecel normies generally won't bother registering on an internet forum, most of these fuckers probably too lazy to create a seperae login and password. And those who do register, many of them get bored eventually and get ousted as fakecels.

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
291d 8h 20m
:blackpill:
U can find them on discord or telegram tbh.
The reddit refugees

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
159d 22h 13m
I think it affected this and other forums negatively. I remember that as soon as Reddit banned the incel communities for good, the number of agecucked, low-key feminist and normie-esque posts went up considerably here. And since Serge wanted the refugees to come here, I think this contributed to him loosening the banning/warning of such content.

Notice that some rules like the no whiteknighting one are gone from the rules section.

erenyeager

erenyeager

Destroy the world for inceldia
★★★★★
52d 8h 24m
Transcended Trucel said:
:blackpill:
U can find them on discord or telegram tbh.
The reddit refugees

iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

Estuans interius Ira vehementi
★★
62d 21h 1m
have you visited r/Incelselfie?
place was full of normies

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4