Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Redditor's wife gets roofied, first thing he does is post about it on IncelTear and blames it on incels.

Brutal 0 reply + repost pill :feelsrope:

Whoops, I did not see that. :feelsLightsaber:
I didnt see him mention incels :feelswhere:

He just mentioned someone who "hates women".

There are normies and chad tier men that also have some sort of disdain for foids :society:
The fact that he decided to "unload" his experience on IncelTear and not some advice subreddit shows that he is at least loosely trying to pin us to the chick being roofied. Tbh it is only normalfags and Chads who roofie people.

He doesn't mean sexless virgins. You know he doesn't mean sexless virgins.

We are the Jews of Nazi Germany

Most likely she was drunk off her ass or had food poisoning and this cuck is mad over nothing.

Also I don't believe this story for a second. Why'd he feel the need to mention going to the movies and that weird ass handdjob story? Doesn't really have the urgency of dealing with someone who'd just been allegedly drugged.

Last edited:
He did it. IT posters are known to be mentally ill.

It was a botched roofie attempt.

Last edited:

The fact that he decided to "unload" his experience on IncelTear and not some advice subreddit shows that he is at least loosely trying to pin us to the chick being roofied. Tbh it is only normalfags and Chads who roofie people.
Im gonna be honest, I did not acknowledge the mentioning of IT by the OP and the link he provided :society:

nah id roofy a ho:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Every leftwing white fag alive is a redditor or at least thinks like that mob at this point, by that logic IT is as big as the dems:feelskek:

CERTIFIED REDDIT MOMENT :dab:

HOW COULD THOSE EVIL INCELS DO SUCH A THING :soy::soy::feels::feels:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back