Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Redditors post picture of their brains' MRI showing Large portion of their brains missing.

wereq

wereq

Defeated by Fate | Contra Mundi Enemy of the World
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/interestingasfuck/comments/1fhli30/mri_photo_of_my_brain_yes_this_is_real/

:lul::lul::lul: Is this real? It explains a lot.

I FUCKING KNEW IT, THEY CALLED ME CRAZY BUT I FUCKING KNEW THEY WHERE MISSING PARTS OF THEIR BRAINS! TOTAL REDDIT DEATH!

explains everything

What are the brain functions on the left side?
Since many of those pics have that side missing

what vaccines do to a muhfugga

What are the brain functions on the left side?
Since many of those pics have that side missing
In general, the left hemisphere controls speech, comprehension, arithmetic, and writing. The right hemisphere controls creativity, spatial ability, artistic, and musical skills. The left hemisphere is dominant in hand use and language in about 92% of people.

In general, the left hemisphere controls speech, comprehension, arithmetic, and writing. The right hemisphere controls creativity, spatial ability, artistic, and musical skills. The left hemisphere is dominant in hand use and language in about 92% of people.
I see

I watched an youtube video about patients whos brains were cut in half and how they started perceiving things differently. Like left side of the brain sees through the right eye and right side through the left, and some mumbo jumbo, point was that they would see something and feel something but their conscious wouldnt detect it as an mental image but it would still affect them, they would invent something, lie to rationalize why they feel that way. Maybe these guys proces stuff with wrong part of brain, thats why theyre such gynocentric soyboys.

So is this what happened to the people who got like the 800 covid shots?

Least reddit moment.