Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL redditors parents divorce because of 23andme results

• Thread starter Deleted member 10314
  • Start date
Deleted member 10314

Deleted member 10314

Zabbaleenboo
-

Holy fuck, the mother cheated on the beta provider and got impregnated by a Chad. This is making me think of doing 23andme because i'm 5'6 and my dad and older brother are 6ft, maybe my mother cheated idk.

Imagine not doing a paternity test for your children.

Damn, life fuel.

It's so simple, don't loose the chain on her neck, and she can't escape the house and cheat. He was stupid that's why his children are not his.

That situation looks depressing as fuck, knowing you're the child of a cucked relationship

Top kek! I did that test, sadly I am my parents children. I'd have loved to tell my dad my mom cheated

this is why wife beating should be legal globally.

The old man may have gotten cucked but he didn't betabux like a soy when the results came in.
[Lifefuel]

"There is no difference between a man cheating and a woman cheating".

The decline continues and women keep spreading their hole for every good lucking Chad. Telling their betas that the child is theirs. Absolutely nuts. This is why women need to be locked in the house.

This is the alternative to being an incel for a sub-8 man.

just plain evil on the foids end tbh

Holy fuck, the mother cheated on the beta provider and got impregnated by a Chad. This is making me think of doing 23andme because i'm 5'6 and my dad and older brother are 6ft, maybe my mother cheated idk.

There was a time I thought maybe my mom cheated because I didn't see myself in my dad or had any of his height. Then I saw a picture of him pre constructive surgery and.. he is my father. My dad is over six feet and my sister is 5'7 or 5'8 and I am 5'4. Sometimes genetics just fuck you.

Fucking foids cheat all the time!

Jason x liquid nitrogen kill

TBH this story actually turned out pretty well. It could have gone:
>Guy gets DNA test.
>Results show father is not real father
>Father finds out
>Woman lies and claims DNA test is "bullshit"
>Father gets angry at DNA company and believes lying whore wife
>Betabuxing continues

TBH this story actually turned out pretty well. It could have gone:
>Guy gets DNA test.
>Results show father is not real father
>Father finds out
>Woman lies and claims DNA test is "bullshit"
>Father gets angry at DNA company and believes lying whore wife
>Betabuxing continues
We're reaching cuckolding levels that shouldn't even be possible.

I WANT TO KILL THIS FUCKING :woke::woke::woke::feelsree::woke::woke:

This ain’t lifefuel yet, guys. I bet my last cent the cucked judge and cucked court system awards the foid full custody plus alimony, child support, the house, the car, and half his stuff. Meanwhile the Dad will have to move into a 1 bedroom studio apartment in a shit part of town and rope in 4 years time.

This ain’t lifefuel yet, guys. I bet my last cent the cucked judge and cucked court system awards the foid full custody plus alimony, child support, the house, the car, and half his stuff. Meanwhile the Dad will have to move into a 1 bedroom studio apartment in a shit part of town and rope in 4 years time.

Divorce judges in my area are women :/

This is what feminism does. It enables those whores to ruin men's lives for the sake of the welfare of the children bullshit. Paternity testing should be mandatory and done immediately after EVERY birth. So many men are victims of paternity fraud and that's JUST the documented cases, I'm willing to bet the figure is more than what is thought to be.

I remember when jordan peterson talks about how woman handles polyamory and hypergamy , first is to pick one for monogamous then cheat with higher status men

foids are serial liars and manipulators
jfl at any sub 8 man believing his "children" are his
Imagine not doing a paternity test for your children.
fun fact
they're illegal in france

In some European countries, it is actually ILLEGAL for fathers to make paternity tests. And the men are FINE with this system.
It's fucking unbelievable. How cucked men are, what Uncle Toms they are.
They are FINE with being so utterly destroyed by the femocracy.

She couldn't resist tallfag northern European DNA.

In some European countries, it is actually ILLEGAL for fathers to make paternity tests. And the men are FINE with this system.
It's fucking unbelievable. How cucked men are, what Uncle Toms they are.
They are FINE with being so utterly destroyed by the femocracy.

That's why it's fucking hilarious when people claim men are the rebellious gender.
This is what feminism does. It enables those whores to ruin men's lives for the sake of the welfare of the children bullshit. Paternity testing should be mandatory and done immediately after EVERY birth. So many men are victims of paternity fraud and that's JUST the documented cases, I'm willing to bet the figure is more than what is thought to be.

Can you imagine what it would be like if the situation was flipped? If it was women who were somehow "mothering" children that weren't their own? The world would be up in arms, yet men are literally being TOLD that they need to "man up" and raise kids that aren't their own. It's insanity.

Last edited:
This is what happens when you don't marry a virgin folks.

damn imagine raising some kid and it turns it out it wasn't yours

Paternity fraud is a pretty dark crime which isn't actually a crime. Marriage really is just effectively "a couple of tax breaks and liability to half your money at any moment". Maybe when we replace it people will put fidelity into their contracts.

Kinda wish my mom cuck my goofy looking dad for a chad. She couldve easily done it too.

Women will not have betabux's son after they have known Chad.

Holy shit this is a long but good read. Situations like this are more common than we think. Also look at the jobs of the guys they interviewed. Stem guys who became betabux later in life and were unknowingly stuck with some Chad's kid. Brutal read and the PD numbers may even be higher than what's reported. It's definitely higher now than it was in 2007 that's for sure. Foid partners can't be trusted, foid doctors can't be trusted, and even some male doctors can't be trusted.

Having your family break up sucks, silver lining is the kid has those chad genes. I bet he won't grow up incel :feelsokman:

"Exactly, basically spending his resources raising someone else’s child...he’s effectively been stolen from. The entire biological reason for finding a wife and creating a family was a lie and he’s been doing the work to provide for and secure the survival of someone else’s genes." Big fucking blackpill

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back