Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Redditors literally worship women.

Reddit is genuinely a fantastic site for asking questions

eg. "why is the power supply in my computer not turning on"

However in a complete juxtaposition it is so goddamn fucking bad for asking opinions

I remember I asked reddit about how to ask out a girl on instagram and they started talking about how I seemed immature and how I needed to fix myself and stuff for wanting a GF lol, redditors are something else

Water (but I appreciate your effort)

how did a non soy cuck end up on reddit kek

I remember I asked reddit about how to ask out a girl on instagram and they started talking about how I seemed immature and how I needed to fix myself and stuff for wanting a GF lol, redditors are something else
how dare YOU want a gf you disgusting inky!!!

no go sacrifice yourself at the WOMAN ALTAR

Finally someone there said it.

The only group reddit places above women are trannies (MtF especially). Has anyone tried to pose as TERFs on foid subs and get them banned?

soyciety according to redditor faggots is 50% gods (foids) 50% peasants whose only job is offering sacrifices to the whores to make them happy (men)

how dare YOU want a gf you disgusting inky!!!

no go sacrifice yourself at the WOMAN ALTAR
Yeah they unironically suggested I shouldnt have a girlfriend and that I need to work on myself lol

Whole soyciety is like that because of pussy i really wish all guys in earth would get erectile dysfunction for even 5 minutes
No hornieness to see how disgusting and evil f*males are

Redditors should be casted into the sea along with niggers and jews

Whole soyciety is like that because of pussy i really wish all guys in earth would get erectile dysfunction for even 5 minutes
No hornieness to see how disgusting and evil f*males are
:feelskek:

Reddit is almost all about hating on incels and worshiping women. Just look at subs like r/short and r/aspergers which are full of depressed men. Their problems being mentioned openly lead to downvoting and even getting banned while there comes women with miniscule problems, they of course are the real victims with their tall boyfriends, relaxed jobs, cars, houses, friends and vacations abroad.

I want to strangle redditfags to death