Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Redditors in r/JusticeServed make heightist comments and prove Bagel Boss's point

fuck reddit tbh

That video was taken outta context

Reminder that the bagel guy had multiple girlfriends before his bagel store incident.

I saw that video earlier. They can bodyshame a man and call them "manlet" and shame them for being virgins all they want but the moment you do it to a woman or slutshame you are deemed "misogynist" and "hateful". If you have Reddit, just delete it.

This is why I always carry something when going outside. And of course the fags in the comment are making fun of his height, all fun and games till someone bites back, then we're the bad guy.

Reminder that the bagel guy had multiple girlfriends before his bagel store incident.
In the boomer generation in the West almost everyone got a wife, even literal retards or turbomanlets.

Zoomercels should never think that inceldom is something unchangeable like a natural constant and not a socially derived phenomenon resulting from the sickness of the modern world.

Inceldom existed in a few exceptions, but only since the 2000s it became a mass phenomenon in the West. Yes, most of us wouldn't have been slayers/very popular, but we wouldn't be totally excluded from society.

The Internet, the wealth/incapability of actually suffering consequences for poor life choices due to welfare, the better job/education opportunities for women and the openess about sex are factors responsible for most of the inceldom. There is nothing wrong with us, rather there is something wrong with the world.

They're showing their true colors.

They're showing their true colors.
There was never anything to hide as far as they were concerned. These are the same people that will later swear they aren't bullies. They bully but hate to be thought of as bullies. It's the new breed of bullies.

Hasn't it been 2 years already?

Hasn't it been 2 years already?
No joke at unattractive men's expense is ever too old for these scum to keep beating a dead horse for cheap thrills about.

No joke at unattractive men's expense is ever too old for these scum to keep beating a dead horse for cheap thrills about.
Yep. If it were something a woman did, everyone (except us) would have forgotten within a week.

I was reading the comments for a bit now.

It really makes me sad. Imagine being joked at for something you can't change. Joking about fat women is taboo but joking about height an immutable characteristic is ok apparently. The west will get whats coming to it. It won't be long now.

It really makes me sad. Imagine being joked at for something you can't change. Joking about fat women is taboo but joking about height an immutable characteristic is ok apparently.
Reading the comments from time to time gives you a reality check.

Also look at how many comments by NPCs with the
"hEs aN AnGrY ElF" comments and "sHorT TemPeR" remarks thinking they are clever
The west will get whats coming to it. It won't be long now.
If you are in the UK would strongly recommend moving as soon as you can. Potentially to a place like Eastern Europe.
China isn't necessarily better than anglo countries. Anglo countries just have a different brand of tyranny.

Reading the comments from time to time gives you a reality check.

Also look at how many comments by NPCs with the
"hEs aN AnGrY ElF" comments and "sHorT TemPeR" remarks thinking they are clever

If you are in the UK would strongly recommend moving as soon as you can. Potentially to a place like Eastern Europe.
China isn't necessarily better than anglo countries. Anglo countries just have a different brand of tyranny.
Yes my friend I am moving out of this shithole as soon as I possibly can. I will not spend my life in this miserable place. 25 years has already been enough for me. I am planning to get out in the next 2 years maybe it might take a bit longer but I'm outta here before my 30s.

I can't believe there are immigrants literally risking death to get to this god forsaken Island. I fucking despise this nation. I had nothing but misery living here and as soon as I'm gone I'll never set a foot on this piece of filth land ever again.

Just gotta learn the language and get myself a work Visa or some shit. I might go to Eastern Europe I'm pretty sure I can get a passport thanks to my subhuman slavic grand family who still live there. But I rather go start anew in a brand new culture and setting. If I don't like China I'll just go to EE or some other Asian country. Whatever it doesn't even matter I'm positive that wherever I go it will still be at least 10x better than living in this pitiful nation.

Yes my friend I am moving out of this shithole as soon as I possibly can. I will not spend my life in this miserable place. 25 years has already been enough for me. I am planning to get out in the next 2 years maybe it might take a bit longer but I'm outta here before my 30s.
tbh EE seems like a good option because by now from the migration of slavic people to the UK people in UK and EE have familiarity with each other and both are from Europe so there's not as much ethnic tensions as with other groups.
I can't believe there are immigrants literally risking death to get to this god forsaken Island. I fucking despise this nation. I had nothing but misery living here and as soon as I'm gone I'll never set a foot on this piece of filth land ever again.
From every draconian law that passes it always seems to start in the UK. That and how some legislators there seriously considering making "misogyny" a nationwide hate crime and instating a curfew for men seems like the final straw.
Just gotta learn the language and get myself a work Visa or some shit. I might go to Eastern Europe I'm pretty sure I can get a passport thanks to my subhuman slavic grand family who still live there. But I rather go start anew in a brand new culture and setting. If I don't like China I'll just go to EE or some other Asian country. Whatever it doesn't even matter I'm positive that wherever I go it will still be at least 10x better than living in this pitiful nation.
China I'd avoid because like western countries they are jingoistic and strong on military power and believe that you have a patriotic duty to die for them. Other countries that aren't considered world powers aren't so much like that. Last thing you want is to be in a situation where you are welcomed into a country only to be press ganged into the military to fight wars on its behalf and on behalf of the sexhavers in that country.

There was never anything to hide as far as they were concerned. These are the same people that will later swear they aren't bullies. They bully but hate to be thought of as bullies. It's the new breed of bullies.
That's pretty much every liberal. They abuse the shit out of you because of "muh feelers" but when you do anything to them you are the bully or abusive one. It's worldwide gaslighting tbh.

I saw that video earlier. They can bodyshame a man and call them "manlet" and shame them for being virgins all they want but the moment you do it to a woman or slutshame you are deemed "misogynist" and "hateful". If you have Reddit, just delete it.
Women are put on a pedestal in society despite being shitty and idiotic sluts. More news at 11.

That's pretty much every liberal. They abuse the shit out of you because of "muh feelers" but when you do anything to them you are the bully or abusive one. It's worldwide gaslighting tbh.
They know they are scum.

IT in a nutshell

What weapon do you carry around? I would also like to carry something around, but it has to be concealable.
Hunting Knife

It really makes me sad. Imagine being joked at for something you can't change. Joking about fat women is taboo but joking about height an immutable characteristic is ok apparently. The west will get whats coming to it. It won't be long now.