Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Redditors finally acknowledge lookism

Fontaine

Fontaine

Overlord
★★★★★
From this post:

Rainbows871
9h
Is it an intrinsic part of a higher BMI or is it the social side effects of being bullied, not finding clothes that fit you, so on
WasteVictory
8h
I've gone from fat to skinny to fat to fit to chubby over the last 10 years.

Every time my weight has gone down I've noticed an increase in confidence, social skills, and I become more extroverted. When my weight goes up I feel self conscious, anxious and more reclusive and depressed.
This is so true for me right now. The women I find attractive find me unappealing. It hurts, and it sucks. I tell myself that I don't want a relationship and that it's the result of a painful divorce, but my body image definitely plays a large part in that as well.

Yes, LowBMImaxxing is an important part of my Japanese ascension plan.

The Jews won't be happy with this.

Sei 27225951 d488

Most of them do, but when you confront them about how over it truly is and how some people are legitimately ugly and have no chance in dating, they will become bluepilled faster than you can say "cope".

They will say shit like plastic surgery is why you cant be incel, just watch.

being fat is so fucking retarded
JUST SMOKE CRACK THEORY

it's like they're operating on a different wavelength

Most of them do, but when you confront them about how over it truly is and how some people are legitimately ugly and have no chance in dating, they will become bluepilled faster than you can say "cope".

They will say shit like plastic surgery is why you cant be incel, just watch.
Yes, but it's nice to see some sanity and realism on reddit once in a while.

Yes, but it's nice to see some sanity and realism on reddit once in a while.

I do enjoy it, reddit definitely became more realistic when it comes to looks and dating. While its not a representative of normies, I would like to think they are more aware now too.

Everybody knows fat kids are bullied when they're young, but IDGAF because YOU CAN CONTROL THAT! I don't bully fat people, but at least you can take action against you so there is an escape route.

Lookism is obviously about fatness, but it's a lot more frustrating and damaging when it's about things you cannot control, and I think that's why the world simply cannot swallow the black pill. They don't want to acknowledge that people are being 'punished' for something that is not their fault, and that it's also somebody who did nothing wrong.

Fat acceptance is only accepted for foids ig you are a guy you are lazy and ugly in their eyes
This is what makes me fucking mad, if we are going to accept fat foids, ugly foids, brain dead foids, we need to accept men like that as well, but this doesn't happen you can find all of those types of foids with chads or top tier normie, as for men like that they rope, they pass all their life alone and the less ugly ones end up with a deformed foids.