Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Redditors defend female school shooter

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

The only good women are the dead ones
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/18csm6k/two_dead_and_five_injured_in_school_shooting_in/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=mweb3x&utm_name=mweb3xcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button
Picsart 23 12 07 11 29 20 974

Read the comments. :lul:

Last edited:
Very interesting takes. This would absolutely not fly for American shooters.

Unless they're trans, of course. Then it was because we didn't let them cut their dicks off as a child.

@MiSKiRaT posting gore without a warning, either you're an asshole or an idiot.

Very interesting takes. This would absolutely not fly for American shooters.

Unless they're trans, of course. Then it was because we didn't let them cut their dicks off as a child.
It would if they were a woman. Every female mass shooter or serial killer has been defended by normies and foids.

he sounds like a cuck
He's been acting strange all day. I suspect it's a foid infiltrator. "He" went on a rant about how 18 and 16 year olds aren't the same earlier.

He's been acting strange all day. I suspect it's a foid infiltrator. "He" went on a rant about how 18 and 16 year olds aren't the same earlier.
what a fucking redditard cuck

Lmfao. She only managed to kill one. Women can't aim for shite.
kek even stephan balliet the guy who got fucked over by a door got more kills than her

if it were a male the comments would be calling him an incel that deserved to die

Death is bad no matter who does it

Foids get defended no matter what they do just because they're foids. Total hypocrisy.

lucky theres no normal people on this website then

We're normal enough around here to punish people who don't tag gore. If this is somehow beyond certain posters, it's a lesson they need to learn the hard way.

We're normal enough around here to punish people who don't tag gore. If this is somehow beyond certain posters, it's a lesson they need to learn the hard way.
Shut up bitch.

its an 18+ forum. who fucking cares

its an 18+ forum. who fucking cares

Are you new around here? 18+ almost never means "You can also post gore without warning." Anywhere. I'm not just talking about this forum, I mean throughout the Internet.

Are you new around here? 18+ almost never means "You can also post gore without warning." Anywhere. I'm not just talking about this forum, I mean throughout the Internet.
Shut up cunt.

funny how they feel bad for the shooter just because it is a woman.:feelsclown:

@MiSKiRaT posting gore without a warning, either you're an asshole or an idiot.
this nigga @FrothySolutions reported me in the other thread
thanks for the 20% faggot

She needed more training killing 1 person and injuring 5 is pathetic

this nigga @FrothySolutions reported me in the other thread
thanks for the 20% faggot
Someone needs to ban him for being a faggot. If it's a man that is. "He" sounds and talks like a foid.

Even funnier they're not self aware about it.
they even use the same excuses that people use for male shooters, yet totally shit on people who use the same justifications as they do

Cuckitors should be stripped of all their clothing and thrown to packs of massive, overly endowed negros in heat

they even use the same excuses that people use for male shooters, yet totally shit on people who use the same justifications as they do
They're fucking retards who think with their dicks.

normies and kikes defending women im not surprised. clown world :feelsugh: