Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal redditors complain about 40 hour work week

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date
tons of cuckservative copers in the comments jfl

40 hours is nothing, i used to work for 10 hours a day last year meaning more than 60 hours in a high effort job. this cuckitor wouldn't last a day doing what i do

40 hours is nothing, i used to work for 10 hours a day last year meaning more than 60 hours in a high effort job. this cuckitor wouldn't last a day doing what i do
yes I have done those hours but ideally would never have to do something like that

I do 40 hours in 4 days so I only work 4 days because I work in a desperate industry. As cuckitors always say, work smarter, not harder.

I do 40 hours in 4 days so I only work 4 days because I work in a desperate industry. As cuckitors always say, work smarter, not harder.
based I know some blue collar jobs can do those schedules. my cucked coding nigger job can't

based I know some blue collar jobs can do those schedules. my cucked coding nigger job can't
Just work from home, you'll be paid for 50 hours and work 20. Even less if you use GitHub.

Just work from home, you'll be paid for 50 hours and work 20. Even less if you use GitHub.
already work from home. but work is still too much many days

it definitely doesn't unfortunately
Ok then hire an Indian fellow to do your tasks for $4 an hour. I've heard of a few people doing that, whether it's true is another question. You can afford it regardless.

Ok then hire an Indian fellow to do your tasks for $4 an hour. I've heard of a few people doing that, whether it's true is another question. You can afford it regardless.
I have looked into it but too risky and dangerous. My best best is job hopping to a more chill company

I have looked into it but too risky and dangerous. My best best is job hopping to a more chill company
Is coding that bad. Im also a curry in us and aprents making me do cs and coding to survive

Is coding that bad. Im also a curry in us and aprents making me do cs and coding to survive
do an internship as fast as you can and see if u like it or not

what other options is there if I can't code. What other degrees are even woth it
u could do IT work which still pays well and ur CS knowledge would help there. IT work doesn't need coding in most cases, more about knowing commands, helping people.

Other options include business analyst, project management, product management. there is also technical sales. all of these can be done with a cs degree

I'll take their jobs then, if they don't want it. They can go work at Starbucks where they have the freedom to work fewer hours.

wagie cucks should do 80 hours a week.

996 is what wagies fucking deserve

i do 20hrs a week for sheckels and already find it hard. I cannot fathom how some people work 60hr per week