Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Redditors celebrate the killing of people who say things they don't like

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/13lh8fe/outright_scum_will_be_punished_ukraine_intel/

For all their crocodile tears about hERoes, Redditors are more murderous than even the most based incel, championing wars that kill hundreds of thousands if not millions of folx (including the murder of civilians therein).

The only difference is that the killing of innocent Russians is "sublimated" violence (i.e., encouraged by their local authorities), while incels are denounced as terrorists. But this is no moral standard to stand by. Killing civilians is either right or wrong, and if they see it fit to kill civilians here, then terrorism is thus morally and ethically justified so long as the perpetrator can convince themselves and enough other people of the justice of their cause.

Last edited:
"YeaH BuT itS PrOpAgaNdA! AnD tHey'Re ThE BaD GuYs!"
first comment is calling them Nazis
the rest is "You get what you fucking deserve"

I'm okay with this, as long as they're okay with me celebrating Total Nigger Death because of how violent niggers are.

"YeaH BuT itS PrOpAgaNdA! AnD tHey'Re ThE BaD GuYs!"
first comment is calling them Nazis
the rest is "You get what you fucking deserve"

I'm okay with this, as long as they're okay with me celebrating Total Nigger Death because of how violent niggers are.
I literally just got permanently suspended from Reddit for "threatening violence" (note: I did not threaten violence, just talked about the nature of defending myself if attacked at a funeral where I spit on a dead pig's grave, or if I get attacked by rednecks while burning the American flag).

Meanwhile soys on the front page celebrate assassinations of civilians in wartime by invoking "muh self defense from aggression" :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Would it have been justified for Taliban to do another 9/11 to defend themselves from murican aggression? Is it justified to massacre companies in America that sponsor war, such as Reddit HQ evidently?

Last edited:
The ultimate lie behind le egalitarian and le world peace meme, those niggers are actually the most violent and sociopathic as the world dominating nazis, the also want to dominate the world but don't want to get their own hands dirty in the process. The fact is that liberals enjoy and hope every one that does believe in tranny rights and globohomo dies painfully while pretending that the hate le war and le capitalism is le reason for it. They are all bloodthirsty

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/13lh8fe/outright_scum_will_be_punished_ukraine_intel/

For all their crocodile tears about hERoes, Redditors are more murderous than even the most based incel, championing wars that kill hundreds of thousands if not millions of folx (including the murder of civilians therein).

The only difference is that the killing of innocent Russians is "sublimated" violence (i.e., encouraged by their local authorities), while incels are denounced as terrorists. But this is no moral standard to stand by. Killing civilians is either right or wrong, and if they see it fit to kill civilians here, then terrorism is thus morally and ethically justified so long as the perpetrator can convince themselves and enough other people of the justice of their cause.

They are not murderous or anything. They are soyboys. Their courage begins in their room and ends there. Impotent soyboy anger is hilarious.

Idk killing foreign propagandists in your own country strikes me as nationalist and based.

Idk killing foreign propagandists in your own country strikes me as nationalist and based.
This presupposes that your country is homogenous and those who are spreading "propaganda" against your war effort are truly traitors, and not just racial/ethnic opponents of your regime, who themselves are engaged in a nationalist cause.

Ukraine is not some pure country that is being colonized by another race. It contains historically Great Russian territories which rightfully belong to Russia. As to whether Ukraine proper should come under Russian dominion, that is the true question that this war will resolve. But you cannot understand the Russo-Ukrainian War without conceding that Russia has legitimate claims to at least the Donbas and Crimea.

Last edited:
They are not murderous or anything. They are soyboys. Their courage begins in their room and ends there. Impotent soyboy anger is hilarious.
Still, the vicarious sadism of Redditors which manifests in threads about the Ukraine War or "punching Nazis," although impotent and little more than a child imagining that he's a superhero fighting "le bad guys," reveals that Reddit has no moral high ground against inkwells or anybody else accused of sponsoring violence or terrorism.

In truth, most of politics is a child imagining that he's a superhero fighting "le bad guys," kek. It reveals a lot about soyciety once you realize this. Politics is a marvel movie, certainly in America, where power is so dispersed and incomprehensible to folx that they focus on absurd villains (or "stunning and brave" superheroes) such as drag queens :feelshaha:

Last edited:

What was the nationality of these Russian propagandist.

"russian propagandists"

ANytHing i donT likE is rusiSaN

-:soy::foidSoy:

Lol @ people following "the war" at this point

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back