Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Redditors celebrate men being simps

Random people recording you like you’re a fucking celebrity is a privilege. You couldn’t pay a foid to do that to me.

I read this in my mind in a high pitched stacy bimbo voice
stupid soyboy woudn't of care if it was a man being recorded. so much for progressive abolition of gender roles, she just wants men to revert to their bilogical role of protector and provider. free women of their gender roles while making men's even worse than what conventional traditionalism already imposes on us. women want to enslave and control men.

Last edited:
The energy I want to see from these whores is for them to shut the fuck up and stop dressing like whores. Jfl at cucks who still think they'll get pussy by acting like simps today. I bet most those upvotes were from rosties and some soyfags.

If anything, that guy is the one who looks creepy for focusing on her that hard, and looking for any excuse to talk to her.
Her boyfriend is a BBC JFL

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/CDecIcjgJFF/

@Colvin76 thoughts?

What a surprise. She voluntarily posts nearly nude photos of herself to millions of people online to see, yet expects us to feel bad when a sub6 guy snaps a couple photos of her at the gym.

Last edited:
Why doesn't she ask women to do this? Why is it she needs this energy from men?

Ragefuel of the highest order

Absolutely disgusting

Men like this deserve to be beaten into a bloody pulp

The energy I want to see from these whores is for them to shut the fuck up and stop dressing like whores. Jfl at cucks who still think they'll get pussy by acting like simps today. I bet most those upvotes were from rosties and some soyfags.

Her boyfriend is a BBC JFL

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/CDecIcjgJFF/

@Colvin76 thoughts?

Always the same shit. Shame that the nig didn't break the simp in half.

Foids think they are the pinnacle of human existence, just because they got stinky codfish between their legs

there is a certain pattern where foids will automatically upvote stories where the jist is this, guy decides to basically hurt himself in some way be it physically or financially for some girl for absolutely ZERO gain in return, then women are like "now I have faith in men" or "all men should be like this" it is very scummy

Jfl based

Who tf makes these comics
Some hapa faggot called eurasian tiger. He spams BBC pics on /pol/ daily. But the comics are good at least.

Women bring their boyfriends as private photographers when going to the gym. the fuck is wrong with these people

there is a certain pattern where foids will automatically upvote stories where the jist is this, guy decides to basically hurt himself in some way be it physically or financially for some girl for absolutely ZERO gain in return, then women are like "now I have faith in men" or "all men should be like this" it is very scummy
:feelsohh: over if you're not chad or tyrone

Volcel if you wouldn't eat a foid's pussy that smelled like fesikh.
I have to confess that I've still never tasted fesikh, I've eaten ringa though.

Women bring their boyfriends as private photographers when going to the gym. the fuck is wrong with these people
Foids only go to the gym to take some instagram pictures and leave

Foids only go to the gym to take some instagram pictures and leave
Not like they need to work out. Doesn't matter what their body looks like, there where always be men attracted to it.
the dynamic is so fucked

Sorry, this post has been removed by the moderators of r/MadeMeSmile.
Moderators remove posts from feeds for a variety of reasons, including keeping communities safe, civil, and true to their purpose.

This thread has been locked by the moderators of r/MadeMeSmile
New comments cannot be posted
How much do they get paid?

tenor.gif

I bet not a single simp ever got sex for simping much less this online simps who beg for a virtual crumbs of pussy

Random people recording you like you’re a fucking celebrity is a privilege. You couldn’t pay a foid to do that to me.
Exactly, she doesn't even realize her privilege

They deleted it.
Too late for the fun.

Some hapa faggot called eurasian tiger. He spams BBC pics on /pol/ daily. But the comics are good at least.
He roped I believe.

3 million removed comments in that thread jfl

I bet not a single simp ever got sex for simping much less this online simps who beg for a virtual crumbs of pussy
In those soyfag's heads they think it's the only way to get pussy.

What a surprise. She voluntarily posts nearly nude photos of herself to millions of people online to see, yet expects us to feel bad when a sub6 guy snaps a couple photos of her at the gym.
"Why do people hate women again?"

"Why do people hate women again?"
Jfl at cucks
In those soyfag's heads they think it's the only way to get pussy.