Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Redditors buttmad because of a Schopenhauer's quote.

Shigechi

Shigechi

MSTOW for life
★★★★★

I have bad news for you, every man that lived before the current modern soyciety despised women like him. You are calling your male ancestors incels.

Last edited:
Schophanehour was too based for these cucks.

"Why hasn't he been completely dismissed and erased from all educational materials yet? What a scumbag!"
Oh boy, do I have news for you... might as well go to live to the forest and become a hermit.
Also, high IQ, and he was deemed one of the most brilliant of his time so ;)

Schopenhauer IQmogs these dumb roasties to the shadow realm.

"Erased from educational materials?" I didn't realize we're living in Oceania in 1984.

I have bad news for you, every man that lived before the current modern soyciety "despised" women like him. You are calling your male ancestors incels.

Schopenhauer saw into the depths of the human soul, but he still didn't hate women enough.

Look at the first comment... Women only give value to others based on sex. They're a bunch of degenerates.

Hella incel vibes :soy:

"Why hasn't he been completely dismissed and erased from all educational materials yet? What a scumbag!"
Oh boy, do I have news for you... might as well go to live to the forest and become a hermit.

It's sad how extremist these people are. They want to erase all the greatest men of the past just because their political views did not match modern ones. But then they will want to memorize some worthless drug dealer that was killed by a cop. These are their heroes. They are low lives and I honestly feel so disgusted by them that I would show them no mercy during a war
Look at the first comment... Women only give value to others based on sex. They're a bunch of degenerates.
They argue with holes

Schophanehour was too based for these cucks.
Normie scums don't realize that 99% of human beings that ever walked this earth since humanity exists were blackpilled af and that bluepill is a total alien paradigm to this earth. It's probably to be linked to the ancient astronauts theory.
And 99% of ppl currently living on this earth do not live in libtard safespaces and think like us.

It's sad how extremist these people are. They want to erase all the greatest men of the past just because their political views did not match modern ones. But then they will want to memorize some worthless drug dealer that was killed by a cop. These are their heroes. They are low lives and I honestly feel so disgusted by them that I would show them no mercy during a war
Society doesn't deserve anything great. It deserves the mediocrity and stagnation it has.

And 99% of ppl currently living on this earth do not live in libtard safespaces and think like us.
Imo while they aren't this extreme they definitely don't think like people here but more like redpiller copers do @JosefMengelecel

Last edited:
happy to see they got so mad to the point one of them said ''I'm glad he's dead'', and these people believe they are virtuous? lmfao

I admire Schopenhauer. He was a mega based scortcel. Always treated humans, specially whores, way worse that his own dogs.

In that text he is probably lowkey criticizing his mother. He despised her.

these cucks are irrelevant.

Women be like: Huh.... vagina!

Women in politics comedy responding to criticism muh vagina

look at it from the angle of "he didn't get much from women, so he didn't have any reason to kiss their asses and sugarcoat reality" reddit faggots

jfl fucking delusional, typical reddit pedantic autists think they're smarter than schopenhauer

Schopenhauer is even more based than I thought.