Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy redditors believe this is how the world works JFL

My Name Jeff

My Name Jeff

Luminary
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/interestingasfuck/s/ImDvtIgGjc

this is all because republicans want to make abortions a state regulated thing and a lot of states want to make it illegal (which is the correct thing to do)

foids have brainwashed the masses to think them being able to murder their unborn children is a HECKIN HUMAN RIGHT

Server error​

We have encountered an error. Please try again later.

muh abortions

Sorry you’re not entitled to kill your kids whore

Agreed. Abortion is so horrible it is murder. Especially late term abortion. That shit is so cruel and barbaric it’s unreal. They literally rip the baby apart limb from limb while it feels all the pain. The fact foids think that is a human right is so evil. Also, they phrase it as “reproductive care”. Just a euphemism for barbaric murder that is legalized

all you are missing is the soy comments saying how SOYTIN' VALID this is

IMG 4786
IMG 4787
IMG 4788

Is this genuinely what people mean when they say "they want to control women's bodies"?

JFL, I've never seen a more ridiculous video in my life. What a strawman.

Is this genuinely what people mean when they say "they want to control women's bodies"?

JFL, I've never seen a more ridiculous video in my life. What a strawman.
btw these people were fine with mandatory covid vaccines and police enforcing vaccine passports too

Agreed. Abortion is so horrible it is murder. Especially late term abortion. That shit is so cruel and barbaric it’s unreal. They literally rip the baby apart limb from limb while it feels all the pain. The fact foids think that is a human right is so evil. Also, they phrase it as “reproductive care”. Just a euphemism for barbaric murder that is legalized

most abortions r done when its a few cells or cell mass. also u can be messed up even if not aborted giga look at da ukraine war people b having their bodies messed up from dronez n shit idk

most abortions r done when its a few cells or cell mass. also u can be messed up even if not aborted giga look at da ukraine war people b having their bodies messed up from dronez n shit idk
i just ran over 5 indians with my car but for some reason the blood is brown not red

foids have brainwashed the masses to think them being able to murder their unborn children is a HECKIN HUMAN RIGHT
If only such a based thing could be real, but what they have displayed in the video ain't happening, ever. The world is too cucked for that.

Funny how society call us psychopaths and crazy, during this time foids and normies find totally acceptable to kill a fucking baby because a foid is too much a slut to don't be pregnant, just WTF

Fuck normies and Fuck foids