Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious redditors are so fucking retarded

• Thread starter Deleted member 16582
  • Start date
Deleted member 16582

Deleted member 16582

genetics
-
This relates to inceldom because reddit is a top source of spreading major blackpills to incels in denial.

Redditors are so fucking stupid. I just spent 3 hours arguing with 10 people after making a thread on why America does not need a nonstop flood of immigrants. I spent hours giving logical replies and arguments that were just completely ignored and put in with "but you killed muh native americans so mexicans are allowed to take over america!". Holy fuck. In another thread on r/AmITheAsshole (retarded sub btw) I spent a good hour arguing with many retards on why a girl WAS the asshole for not respecting her fathers wishes that she be in the house every night by 9:30 PM (she is 16 years old). I gave so many good reasonable arguments, got downvoted to oblivion and then ended up getting banned. They had NO reasonable replies, just insults and whataboutism and bullshit.
Redditors literally are the most retarded species to exist, I'm so fucking serious I fucking hate those retards so much. They literally canoot think for themselves at all or dissect ana rgument they just follow what everyone else follows fucking idiots. It's actually so over for them, there is nog etting through their 80 iq skulls holy fuck, fucking retrardds jfl ltierlaly the dumbest group of people in the west jesus christ

font made it unreadable, its over.

Redditors are so fucking stupid. I just spent 3 hours arguing with 10 people
Was good decision or no in hindsight

font made it unreadable, its over.
This relates to inceldom because reddit is a top source of spreading major blackpills to incels in denial.

Redditors are so fucking stupid. I just spent 3 hours arguing with 10 people after making a thread on why America does not need a nonstop flood of immigrants. I spent hours giving logical replies and arguments that were just completely ignored and put in with "but you killed muh native americans so mexicans are allowed to take over america!". Holy fuck. In another thread on r/AmITheAsshole (retarded sub btw) I spent a good hour arguing with many retards on why a girl WAS the asshole for not respecting her fathers wishes that she be in the house every night by 9:30 PM (she is 16 years old). I gave so many good reasonable arguments, got downvoted to oblivion and then ended up getting banned. They had NO reasonable replies, just insults and whataboutism and bullshit.
Redditors literally are the most retarded species to exist, I'm so fucking serious I fucking hate those retards so much. They literally canoot think for themselves at all or dissect ana rgument they just follow what everyone else follows fucking idiots. It's actually so over for them, there is nog etting through their 80 iq skulls holy fuck, fucking retrardds jfl ltierlaly the dumbest group of people in the west jesus christ

NOT EVEN SINGLE WORD

business and corps want unlimited immigration for cheap labor I guess

most reddit opinions are just corporate approved opinions with a veneer of social justice

you can't fight a system that is by design soyified. it always caters to the virtue signal.

reds me,
font sizes me
business and corps want unlimited immigration for cheap labor I guess

most reddit opinions are just corporate approved opinions with a veneer of social justice
very high iq.

fuck, its over today and tomorrow for redditors.

Was good decision or no in hindsight
I hope I made a dent in at least 1 retard's brain to say "hey, maybe we are the idiots and he's right", but no it probably wasnt worth it, the hivemind retards probably saw the downvotes of my comments and upvotes of comments against me and automatically assumed i was wrong because that's all their npc brains can do

Talking with fags from reddit :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Just relax bro

wtf u even argue with cucks from reddit
just dont visit this shite

They only exist to defend women

What do you expect from NPCs?

Fuck le reddit

What the fuck did you expected.

Jfl at trying to reason with redditcucks

redditors need to die from a plague

JFL @ having a reddit account

Dude you're wasting your energy, time and braincells arguing with retards who thinks that 2+2 = 5. Fuck reddit and all of the retards over there and find some good copes instead.

Dude you're wasting your energy, time and braincells arguing with retards who thinks that 2+2 = 5. Fuck reddit and all of the retards over there and find some good copes instead.
i realize this but i thought by giving clear and obvious points it would change their mind but no theyre a literal fucking hivemind

You have wasted your time there. Valid arguments and evidences will not change anything about that. This is why back-paddle will bring nothing positive. Stuff like ''do not glorify rape'' has no positive effect whatsoever. Only one thing is helpful in this situation, to perform the ubermensch and become an ironclad creature.

Arguing on reddit is a thankless task, but I hate to see those cucks going unopposed.

It's fucking reddit, what did you expect?

Saying Mexicans should take over america cause The Natives got fucked over is the same kind of Generation - spanning Shame Tactics that are deployed on any German who critizises Refugees or Muslims .

Nothing new that they are mentally ill

Most people think redditors are retarded. These cucks do not represent the population at large.