Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Redditors admit to being virgins, why can't they take the blackpill?

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
Was reading some post were someone compared COVID-19 to HIV, a comment mentions that since HIV spreads through sex, most of reddit is safe. It got upvoted, most redditors are incels, why won't they take the blackpill?

Virgin =/= blackpilled

Theyll cope by thinking some shit like “Oh, I just need to work on my personality” while literal criminals have girlfriends.

If they accepted it they'd probably kill themselves, hurt someone else or give up completely.

they must have bad personalities tbh

Virgin =/= blackpilled
tbh in my experience it's the incels who are the biggest simps and bluepillers. No surprise as that's how sub-8 males used to reproduce for thousands of years but still cucked.

They're coping, buying the lies of self improvement and ignoring the fact that females are the problem.

Because they are bluepilled or redpilled at best.

Reddit makes lots of meta jokes referring to their virginity. The coping is too much.

They were brainwashed by cultural marxism and feminism in HS and college, and now they honestly think that blaming foids for absolutely anything makes them worse than Hitler. The average male redditor has some kind of religious hope and faith in bluepilled dogmas like "i will eventually find her". Too many of them tried to convince me to "focus on something else" and that "foids will notice how much i like my hobbies and my job" and will come and date me by their own will. Leftist propaganda rendered them delusional.

This is something more deep honestly. I think subconsciously they know what the real problem is, but they just want to believe the bluepill philosophy because they need it to keep going. Notice how always when they post about us, not only their arguments are totally retarded, but it looks like they try to convince themselves of those things. They set their brains a certain way, to think in that way because otherwise they would probably kill themselves. They want to think the world is a beautiful place and that everyone will be happy at some point, which is very far from being even partially truth. It's a huge coping mechanism that can't be broken.

Most incels are in denial

They fear the implications, so if they just ignore it they hope it won't true.

Virgin =/= blackpilled

Theyll cope by thinking some shit like “Oh, I just need to work on my personality” while literal criminals have girlfriends.

They are bluepilled retards

Was reading some post were someone compared COVID-19 to HIV, a comment mentions that since HIV spreads through sex, most of reddit is safe. It got upvoted, most redditors are incels, why won't they take the blackpill?

I hate how cucked redditors are. Also, foids fucking ruined reddit with their attention whoring totally. I hate the site now.

They were brainwashed by cultural marxism and feminism in HS and college, and now they honestly think that blaming foids for absolutely anything makes them worse than Hitler. The average male redditor has some kind of religious hope and faith in bluepilled dogmas like "i will eventually find her". Too many of them tried to convince me to "focus on something else" and that "foids will notice how much i like my hobbies and my job" and will come and date me by their own will. Leftist propaganda rendered them delusional.

I mean when they do threads on IncelTears mocking us they're literally trying to get female attention, isn't it? they even defend females (I know it's not their main purpose but is probably one of their)

Notice how always when they post about us, not only their arguments are totally retarded, but it looks like they try to convince themselves of those things. They set their brains a certain way, to think in that way

That's true, makes perfectly sense
They wouldn't care so much if their mental gymnastics wasn't just some mechanism of reinforcement and self convincement. There is also the rep system on Reddit:IT, which create a strong illusory sense of "being right";

"look at how much people are agreeing with me (aka high number of upvotes), I must be right!"

But we know that this is nothing but just logical fallacy

They also can use this against people who they disagree of, you can see this in any failed attempt of an Incel trying to argue with them on their own subreddit (aka IT) they usually get a lot of downvotes (anyone who disagree with them btw).

Last edited:
I mean when they do threads on IncelTears mocking us they're literally trying to get female attention, isn't it? they even defend females (I know it's not their main purpose but is probably one of their)

That's true, makes perfectly sense
They wouldn't care so much if their mental gymnastics wasn't just some mechanism of reinforcement and self convincement. There is also the rep system on Reddit:IT, which create a strong illusory sense of "being right";

"look at how much people are agreeing with me (aka high number of upvotes), I must be right!"

But we know that this is nothing but just logical fallacy

They also can use this against people who they disagree of, you can see this in any failed attempt of an Incel trying to argue with them on their own subreddit (aka IT) they usually get a lot of downvotes (anyone who disagree with them btw).
Here's another fun fact:flat earthers. Do you see anyone trying so hard to argue with them, to refute their claims? No. Because everyone knows they say crap. No one actually takes them serious. But they know what we say is right and if the blackpill becomes mainstream, a lot of things will change and none will benefit the cum dumpsters.

Wish we had android bodies we could upload our consciousness to, swap parts out as we see fit & remove undesirable emotions if it's hurting us.

Virgin =/= blackpilled

3rtqVWk

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back