Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Redditor witch brag about aborting her baby girl : "GO TO HELL"

highschoolcel

highschoolcel

My jawline = Your sexlife
★★★★★

Back when I was a kid I thought witch burning was horrible thing.

As a grown up, everyday I learn more about how enlightened our ancestors were compared to us.

DAILY REMINDER THAT WOMEN KILL CHILDREN EVERY DAY.

I can't imagine how disgusted her parents would be if they saw this.

Medieval Christianity was the best form of Christianity

And you named me insane for
Even thought it was purely theoretical incels.is/threads/idea-foid-torture-grounds.624782/
for rightful treatment of hypergamous devils.
Only way of eradicating this filth is to recognize subhumanity of the foid scum and treat them as such en masse.
Any means of doing that are valid as there is no point in treating these human shaped vermin with any mercy.

And you named me insane for
Even thought it was purely theoretical incels.is/threads/idea-foid-torture-grounds.624782/
for rightful treatment of hypergamous devils.
Only way of eradicating this filth is to recognize subhumanity of the foid scum and treat them as such en masse.
Any means of doing that are valid as there is no point in treating these human shaped vermin with any mercy.
Gender segregation, starve them to death, no way to unalive other than biting their own tongues. Obviously in GTA 6.

this thread should have a life fuel tag for her aborting her daughter.
that's one less hateful, brainwashed, future feminist cunt to make life shit for ugly men, burn in hell!

Soydeddit allows this but bans everything to the right of center. & black pill subreddits. Shows the state of that shithole.

Gender segregation, starve them to death, no way to unalive other than biting their own tongues. Obviously in GTA 6.
They wouldn't have option to do this if the state would remove their tongues in GTA 5 :feelsthink: