Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Redditor shares his music. Gets blackpilled + suifuel.

jfl @retards thinking they can get laid by having nice AVIs, music in their signature,etc...

I mean at least they got some kind of positive feedback, jfl. That would some extremely potent suifuel to encounter in the wild.

Foids are so cruel.

He should honestly kill her.

foids are so inhumanly cruel

Why do whores go out of their way to do this?

This isn't my first time seeing a screenshot like this

can someone explain?
They want to hurt us just to hear us screaming their names.
They are venomous poison.
I hate them with everything in my heart and soul.

Ya but why do they go out of their way to hurt others?

Doesn't make alot of sense?
Probably gives them 'gina tingles or something. IDK. Dogs show more empathy and love towards men than the vast majority of female hominids do.

empathetic gender

Send al qaeda airstrike to this whore location. Must be a brutal time knowing your music is playing while she getting brutal fuck with chad cocks.

Ya but why do they go out of their way to hurt others?

Doesn't make alot of sense?
You think anyone here knows? This is something for a team of PhD's to dissect

People can be quite strange. People have the ability to be strange, vile, evil.. and so at least somebody will use that ability. It is internet, after all - so some people can troll others just like pic-related. Because anonymity is here, and that gives you a solid protection

What, that guy will go and hunt her to beat her down? I dont think so. All of us got so much shit to do nowadays, so.. no, he is going to forgive and forget. Harsh, of course, but what can he do? Nothing

Why some people are angry? I, sincerely - dont know, this is a vast topic for discussion. Behaviour, community, parents.. if only i could be better at english, i would talk your head off about this) Alas, i dont know. This isnt my area of expertise... sorry for that

This pic.. yeah, somebody really doesnt give a fuck about others) why? Myriad of factors. Ima not PhD, so.. She is just plain dont care about others, and she doesnt register it as "bad" thing

People are expendable, so why care? Here, my review, i dont care

Better to watch out nowadays, every fucker can bite ya just for the sake of it

Makes sense

This is the first time I seen you write something good then the incoherent crap you usually post lol
Heh, if only you knew russian, you would say that ima a goddamn PhD) Maybe. And maybe not. Who knows, who knows

See, i cant write much high-iq, as you call it here, stuff in english - because i am not a native english speaker, and trying to say something good in my quite lackluster wording.. better off either joking, either not posting anything, i would feel quite dumb, befuddled by some of locals here. They did grow with english, and i am going to compete with them? Ridiculous

and.. yeah, sorry about all my foolishness in here. I can provide grandioze stuff, just not in english!

And, honestly, there is not much stuff to talk about

Blackpill? Everybody here knows its intricacies, so why bother

Some IT-tech stuff? Too bad vocabulary to indulge in such topics XD

Law tricks by PPE? Same, too bad vocabulary

Pretty much.. that leaves me with one or two options

I hope that's viral ad of sort.

Also check his madskillz
artworks-NGXyGBtQ9sWkRe0x-0rlsBg-t500x500.jpg

Men need to stop swallowing the lie that foids like you if you do music and shit like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back