Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Redditor outs his sister to extended family about her promiscious past

• Thread starter Deleted member 1042
  • Start date
Deleted member 1042

Deleted member 1042

-

tl;dr
  • Older sister gets into argument with younger brother.
  • Older sister loses cool and calls him a virgin in front of family.
  • Redditor defends younger brother, calls his sister for being a slut sleeping with well over a hundred men in college.
  • Husband of sister is infuriated because he was lied to about her past.
  • Reddit cucks proceed to defend this action by saying two wrongs don't make a right.
  • Degeneracy in comments about whores who've sleep with tons of men like it's falling out of style.

No he is based and the women is a cunt

Based man.

Also well over a hundred men?

A hundred men?

She fucked over a hundred men in college alone?

So that means probably hundreds more before and after?

Hold me boyos.

Why do people still get married in the 21st century?

Literally devoting your life to a discarded fleshlight. Poor cuck.

Men are becoming more and more feminine. They are becoming more romantic. Whereas women are becoming more masculine. They desire conquest (sexual and professional).

Men are becoming more and more feminine. They are becoming more romantic. Whereas women are becoming more masculine.

I'd love a romantic relationship with a virgin foid but those don't exist. Modern women are only good for pumping and dumping.

based story but at the same time Reddit trash

Notice the dissonance. The same females who say they're proud sluts, who say there's nothing wrong with fucking tons of guys are the same ones who recoil when you call them out on being sluts.

Deep down they're ashamed.

If this story isn't a larp, imagine the poor husband's plight.

Finding out after marriage his wife was a literal cum dumpster for hundreds of different cocks.

She had hundreds of different cocks inside of her, and sperms of hundreds of different men inside her womb.

Let that statement sink in.

I would divorce her ass right then and there.

If this story isn't a larp, imagine the poor husband's plight.

Finding out after marriage his wife was a literal cum dumpster for hundreds of different cocks.

She had hundreds of different cocks inside of her, and sperms of hundreds of different men inside her womb.

JFL.

I would divorce her ass right then and there.
Better find out now than later or never.

Based man.

Also well over a hundred men?

A hundred men?

She fucked over a hundred men in college alone?

So that means probably hundreds more before and after?

Hold me boyos.
That's pretty normal these days

You literally gave her exactly what she was giving out to other people.

Only degenerate cucks freak out about women getting equal treatment in this regard. Virgin shaming damages men EXACTLY in the same way that slut shaming damages men. If anything she deserved a lot worse, as she done the typical female tactic of virgin shaming a man when losing an irrelevant argument and tried to hide behind her pussy pass afterwards.

100 men. lol what a whore.

Only degenerate cucks freak out about women getting equal treatment in this regard. Virgin shaming damages men EXACTLY in the same way that slut shaming damages men. If anything she deserved a lot worse, as she done the typical female tactic of virgin shaming a man when losing an irrelevant argument and tried to hide behind her pussy pass afterwards.

Indeed.

bjcejxl1acpy.jpg

I don’t feel sorry for stupid cucks that get taken advantage of like this

The slut and virgin shaming thing are analogous ... except that sluts are sluts by choice, no one is forcing them to be sluts. Virgins are virgins against their will the vast majority of the time. The only exception is volcels.

So imo it's even worse.

I don’t feel sorry for stupid cucks that get taken advantage of like this

If she or anyone else close to her didn't tell him, how was he supposed to know?

She could have told him, I slept with just 5 guys before I met you. I've only had 2 boyfriends before.

There is no way to know or find out tbh.

The slut and virgin shaming thing are analogous ... except that sluts are sluts by choice, no one is forcing them to be sluts. Virgins are virgins against their will the vast majority of the time. The only exception is volcels.

So imo it's even worse.
Fucking excellent point

she's a typical whore but i would have kept my mouth shut just to avoid hearing more from her and her drama

it's a losing situation either way

tl;dr
  • Older sister gets into argument with younger brother.
  • Older sister loses cool and calls him a virgin in front of family.
  • Redditor defends younger brother, calls his sister for being a slut sleeping with well over a hundred men in college.
  • Husband of sister is infuriated because he was lied to about her past.
  • Reddit cucks proceed to defend this action by saying two wrongs don't make a right.
  • Degeneracy in comments about whores who've sleep with tons of men like it's falling out of style.

"Husband of sister" IS A CUCK. Probably fell for the ol "ive only slept with 3 guys before you" lie

sEXual LibERaTIOn

Yes, women have a train run on them by the top, while most men rot. It's your fault, boomer cucks.

Ah yes. The epitome of casual evil. Not the people commiting immorality are shamed, but the people speaking out against it.
Happens commonly in dysfunctional families.

Female autonomy is a joke. I understand now why our male ancestors did what they did to them.

100 cock stare theory confirmed!

Fuck sex positivity tbh. It's only sex positive for the people having it (most women and some men), whereas if you don't get any you are considered a piece of shit.

Female autonomy is a joke. I understand now why our male ancestors did what they did to them.

There was a reason why foids were treated as subhuman class below men since the beginning of humanity. BECAUSE THEY ARE.

Only since the very recent times were they given the power and rights.

If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Our forefathers would roll in their graves if they saw What society has turned into.

Ah yes. The epitome of casual evil. Not the people commiting immorality are shamed, but the people speaking out against it.
Happens commonly in dysfunctional families.
That's what I hate the most. It's like when the person who's being bullied for months or years finally strikes back and all the sudden all the guilt is on him. Everything that's ever been done to him doesn't matter anymore and will go unpunished (just like it's always been).

Society is screwed.

Someone's sexual history doesn't matter. If your partner questions you about it, they're probably religious (that's fine) or have insecurity issues and you'd be better off without them

They've been brainwashed.
In what normal planet does any guy want a woman that has slept with every man in the town?

Can they not use some logic and realise that they may be one of many guys which she'll sleep with and dump? It's common sense.
Imagine there's 2 paths that lead to the same destination.
Every day when you walk on the left path, something bad happens to you. Would you assume, "Oh maybe today's the day nothing bad will happen"?
The logical thing to do would be to try the right path.
Similarly, if a woman/man sleeps around there's a very good chance the relationship WILL die.

We need a hard reset.

This meaningless, she lived a good slut life while you rot trying to defend your incel brother. Virtually useless, husband is a fucking cuck too if he doesnt do anything.

So that's what they mean when they say this lmao

Riding that foreign chad cock carousel.

Because sometimes local town chad cocks aren't enough.

Society is screwed.

They've been brainwashed.
In what normal planet does any guy want a woman that has slept with every man in the town?

Can they not use some logic and realise that they may be one of many guys which she'll sleep with and dump? It's common sense.
Imagine there's 2 paths that lead to the same destination.
Every day when you walk on the left path, something bad happens to you. Would you assume, "Oh maybe today's the day nothing bad will happen"?
The logical thing to do would be to try the right path.
Similarly, if a woman/man sleeps around there's a very good chance the relationship WILL die.

We need a hard reset.
Sexual history doesn't matter? When you go to a restaurant you read reviews. When you buy a car you do research. When you adopt a child they do background checks! But when it comes to your partner, you're suppose to just wave off the past like it's no big deal? Like just another toilet session wiping your ass?

Fucking retardation. What I've learn is women are allowed to vet, but men aren't.

I have a map with pins for all the countries of girls who have rejected me. I’m not joking. Current countries are: US, Canada, England, Scotland, Wales, Ireland, Northern Ireland, Poland, Hungary, Croatia, Georgia, and Japan.

I have a map with pins for all the countries of girls who have rejected me. I’m not joking. Current countries are: US, Canada, England, Scotland, Wales, Ireland, Northern Ireland, Poland, Hungary, Croatia, Georgia, and Japan.
17044.jpg

Brutal. Life as an average female vs life as an average male.

That subreddit is a larpfest. Most of the stories on there are told to fellate a specific demographic. This one was made to try and portray the hypocrisy between virgin and slut shaming.

That subreddit is a larpfest. Most of the stories on there are told to fellate a specific demographic. This one was made to try and exploit the hypocrisy between virgin and slut shaming.
Yea, but the reactions in the comments are real. Those reactions tell you something.

17044.jpg

Brutal. Life as an average female vs life as an average male.
That’s just the girls who I’ve gotten a “no” from. I’ve met cute girls from Norway, Sweden, China, Netherlands, Italy and Romania (probably more I’m forgetting) that I didn’t have the confidence to ask out.

That’s just the girls who I’ve gotten a “no” from. I’ve met cute girls from Norway, Sweden, China, Netherlands, Italy and Romania (probably more I’m forgetting) that I didn’t have the confidence to ask out.

Have you tried North Korea?

God it must be great to be chad. Just fuck these whores and let some other chump marry them.

1) the girl clearly puts emphasis on it since she calls him virgin
2) she also cares since she got upset when she got called a slut

This people just can't think beyond basic bluepilled platitudes, this isn't rocket science, it's basic logic.

If she got involved with 100+ men before you and none of them were good enough for her, none of them were sufficient for her to stick around with, what to you suppose your chances are of being that guy.

Also she probably fucked those top2 guys every which way, sucked them off, let them force fuck her anally while she gives the husband starfish sex once a month JFL.