Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Redditor looksmaxxes for years and is still an incel bc hes ugly- realizes that it NEVER began for him (read at your own risk)

autisticghost

autisticghost

My birth was an error
-

"But am I gonna have to make peace with the fact that nobody is ever gonna even want to see me in that way at all? The fact is some people just aren’t attractive. And that doesn’t mean I don’t put effort in; I have a good haircut, I’ve got good skin, I dress well, I have good hygiene, etc. But It’s a fact of life that someone who’s a 1 can’t ever make themselves a 5 or a 6, you know? No matter how hard you polish a turd, it’s a turd. And I’m not resentful of it. But at this point, after years of putting myself out there, bettering myself, watching people who have never thought this deeply about this or done any of the shit I’ve felt obliged to do just to be interesting enough to talk to get together with each other so easily, after watching my young, stupid years slip away from me and having absolutely nothing romantic happen, I’m kind of starting to think I need to accept it won’t happen. If I was remotely attractive, someone, surely, by this time, would have hinted at that, or reciprocated, or made that clear."

it's over.

EDIT: just realized that this guy is a fakecel- he had 2 drunk makeouts. My apologies. I skimmed through it bc I read it while I was tired af.

Last edited:
2 drunken makeouts me

Gaalighted Into self improvement while a fat Hogbeast gets Sex on a wimp

Jfl

"I'm not owed sex by anyone".

4f1
l

May death come on swift wings for him

saying that ur looksmaxxing without trying out surgerymaxxing it is bullshit

It's a numbers game sweatie just be yourself and put yourself out there more don't be like those incels :soy::soy::soy::soy:

I hate that foids have made these blue pilled cucks always insist they are not entitled to anything when foids are the most entitled things to ever exist

That will be my fate after years of lifting weight, leanmaxxing, training my neck like an autistic retard, wearing boots for height gain and growing out a beard.
From incel to Incel.

@K9Otaku another one bites the dust

That will be my fate after years of lifting weight, leanmaxxing, training my neck like an autistic retard, wearing boots for height gain and growing out a beard.
From incel to Incel.

@K9Otaku another one bites the dust
Yeah, Ersatz-Chadness does not lead anywhere but continued Inceldom. It will just give you a worse depression.

faggot deserves it, he's such a globohomo retard he can't even say "i fell in love with WOMEN, i want to have sex with WOMEN"

enjoying what globohomo gives back, retard?

imagine trying hard to get girls/society approval.

Typical simp orbiter.

Give him time. Eventually he will find this place.

he never fucking looksmaxxed tho :feelssus: grey thread

A lot of the stuff he says is true but he’s not even close to being a wizard yet. He needs to shut the fuck up. AND he has already made out with girls?
Sounds like an autistic retard, not an incel
Women don’t want to fuck ugly men, shitfaced or not.

i unironically bet this guy has a trash repelling personality, he probably spouts feminist bullshit every 3 word in every conversation.

His description of him fits perfectly with my description It's over! :feelsrope:

This is why I despise these faggot life-coaches retards the most, they gaslight and manipulate confused vulnerable people into an endless loop of delusion and insane effort thrown for years with nothing but suffering as a ''reward''.

JFL at this jordan peterson coper faggot btw

Perfect example of the self improvement hamster wheel

these people need to realize that you cant turn shit into gold .

the only goal once you find out your ugly and a betabux at best , is just to money max and live mostly for yourself / hedonistic

your like a malfunction constantly trying to correct itself. while being cornered by antiviruses and cleaners

@autisticghost @The Abyss @BITG @kikecel @yikerinos

Last edited: