Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Redditor is "trying out" being bald

Already has a widows peak. Won't have to test run it soon he'll have the full version.

What a fucking maroon, I would have sooner shot myself in the head than shaven off such a graceful mane.

Why would he do that he looks better with his hair.

That sub is a tragedy

That sub is a tragedy

Yep. Tragically bluepilled too. Here's a comment from a different thread in which the OP asked, "Has balding hurt your social/dating life"?:

Balding

Yep. Tragically bluepilled too. Here's a comment from a different thread in which the OP asked, "Has balding hurt your social/dating life"?:

View attachment 200141
No doubt they abuse bluepills , They would go crazy without it. Delusionalmaxxin is the only way for them

aged a whole 20 years after the first pic

Balding is fucking awful and should be treated as a far more serious health risk than this coronovirus shit.

soy looking idiot.

I've seen plenty of men who look worse than that without hair. It's still a massive hit to his looks, but he's managed to commute the death sentence to life without parole.