Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious REDDITOR IS CUCKED BY A BODY PILLOW

Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/relationship_advice/comments/4481zz/im_21m_and_my_girlfriend_seems_to_like_an_anime/

I'm [21/M] and my girlfriend seems to like an anime character more than me.
renderTimingPixel.png

My girlfriend seems to like an anime character more than me.
She bought a body pillow with the anime character on it about 6 months ago, and ever since then she has seemed totally disconnected from me physically. Literally I am the luckiest guy on earth if I get laid like every other month at the moment.
Just a side note, we have been together nearly 3 years, and were both 21, so this shouldn't be a problem but for some reason it is.
Its really annoying, I know in a relationship sex shouldn't be expected, but to go from sex twice a week to once every other month virtually overnight, especially at our age, it seems like somethings up.
I started getting really frustrated with her recently about all of this, so I sneakily set up a camera in our bedroom without her knowing. What I discovered is that, as soon as I leave her alone in the house, and early in the morning (around 8am), because she wakes up before me, she uses the body pillow to masturbate with, she pushes it between her legs and rubs on it.
I was surprised to say the least because she's quite noisy so i'm surprised i've never woken up to it. Anyway I've kind of come to realize that she wont have sex with me anymore because whenever she is horny, she just masturbates with her pillow. Our relationship in my honest opinion is amazing, this is the only flaw! However I do not feel that our relationship can survive if one of us (Me) isn't sexually satisfied. She is unwilling to get rid of the body pillow, even when I explain to her why I don't like it, which makes me kind of feel replaced both physically and emotionally.
I have actually come to hate this damned body pillow because this anime character is putting a wedge between an otherwise perfect relationship.
What do I do? Please help, I don't want to have to break up with her over this!
EDIT: Just a few extra details, based on whats already been commented.
  • I do not want to have to dress up like an Anime character to be able to sleep with my girlfriend, I want her to love me instead of (not as well as) the anime character, and I do not want to do anything to reinforce her love for this anime character.
  • I cannot get rid of the body pillow, last time I did this, we had a massive fight that ended in me returning the pillow because she threatened to walk to her mums in the middle of the night by herself.
  • As of yet, she still does not know about the camera.
  • She is heterosexual, but she is an Anime freak, so she likes this anime character, the character is Male.
  • I'm afraid of making an Ultimatum, for fear that she will choose the pillow over me, however if I have no choice I will make the Ultimatum, because at the end of the day, if she doesn't choose me, she doesn't deserve me. Please give me some alternatives.
  • And last but not least, YES THIS IS A SERIOUS QUESTION!!!

[Cope] At least his gf didn't fall in love with a body pillow he originally bought for himself

Should of beat the shit out of her tbh.