Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Redditor is against JB but..

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★

I bet he was from cucktears. fucking gold :feelskek:

I just find it funny, that such an individual would pretend to have the moral high ground over us.

I guess that's the whole point of IT ... to pretend.

The louder someone claims sainthood, the bigger the horns they are hiding

It's funny when they call us the pedos but they're the ones with active pedos among them lol

Most virtue signallers are like that though, condemning the things they do to throw people off.
can you please sticky this thread

Why are these people so retarded? instead of hidding they should just come out of the closet and try to change society, or at least stop shooting yourself in the foot!!!

We can't be pedos cause we have 0 social circle, high-inhibs, 0 social skills,etc. Pedophilia is a normie thing tbh.

The guy solicited a 7 year old. Forget JBs this is literal pedophilia. Our moral superiors in full display.

JFL at this hypocrisy

Not surprised really, these types always protesteth too much.

It's funny when they call us the pedos but they're the ones with active pedos among them lol

Most virtue signallers are like that though, condemning the things they do to throw people off.

most of them are legit pedophiles

peterB was famous for posting (decent) articles on ars for 20+ years

he was also a prominent leftist shithead

Generic obese soyboy jfl

"Tech reporter" = commie who tweets

If you just named Futrelle and this guy, that’s more tech reporters who are “bad men” then people who were proven connected to incel forums that went ER. Almost every article about us post-ER though somehow alludes to that or out and out says it, 1 out of tens of thousands. Oh, but the tech reporters are alright because they mostly keep quiet and aware them on tech.