Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Redditor HEROICALLY OVERCOMES SUICIDAL THOUGHTS

mariaimdrunk

mariaimdrunk

Recruit
★★★★★
vI555pL.pnghttp:

http://archive.is/HpuKL

Lmao, of course he's glad he didn't do it, he had a great life.

Stopped reading at "girlfriend". Kek.

Yoyo said:
Stopped reading at "girlfriend". Kek.
"I think about how I would have completely devastated my family and my girlfriend, my future wife :)."  Verbatim from his post, down to the smiley face.

mariaimdrunk said:
"I think about how I would have completely devastated my family and my girlfriend, my future wife :)."  Verbatim from his post, down to the smiley face.

Wow he's too much into it. Notably his gf would've founded another partner soon after he sui

Yoyo said:
Wow he's too much into it. Notably his gf would've founded another partner soon after he sui
Absolutely.  Normies are fairly interchangeable, given that they all consist of blood, skin, and platitudes.

>clinically depressed
>girlfriend

choose one

WHY THE FUCK DO NORMIES ALWAYS COMPLAIN WHEN THEY LITERALLY HAVE ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT THINGS IN LIFE????????????????

Reminder that by surviving we are emotionally stronger than folks like this.

I feel his reason for posting that was 95% to brag about how perfect his life is

KyloRen said:
Reminder that by surviving we are emotionally stronger than folks like this.

Indeed. Herein lies crucial insight into the reason slovenly wasteoid redditors take so much umbrage at this community. Every corner of the site is plastered with charlatans doling out bombastic walls-of-text about 'surviving' depression, being raised by narcissists, growing up awkward, ad infinitum. Being confronted with people that continue to run gauntlets, and much more onerous ones at that, in their daily life picks at something in these divas. Tossing pebbles at incels is a feeble attempt by exhibitionists to gain center stage for another moment, one in which they're sure, moreover, to congratulate themselves on coming out 'a good person' on the other side of all their imagined tragedy.

Since he's a male, his post is somewhat respectable, but still he has a gf and is a normie. I don't hate this man because he looks like a oneitis guy who got lucky, I expected it to be some foid complaing about how Chad #273 dumped her

Ledgemund said:
Indeed. Herein lies crucial insight into the reason slovenly wasteoid redditors take so much umbrage at this community. Every corner of the site is plastered with charlatans doling out bombastic walls-of-text about 'surviving' depression, being raised by narcissists, growing up awkward, ad infinitum. Being confronted with people that continue to run gauntlets, and much more onerous ones at that, in their daily life picks at something in these divas. Tossing pebbles at incels is a feeble attempt by exhibitionists to gain center stage for another moment, one in which they're sure, moreover, to congratulate themselves on coming out 'a good person' on the other side of all their imagined tragedy.

Very eloquently stated. These are my thoughts as well.

People from our community also go through depression, were raised by narcissists, and by definition, we grew up awkward. Yet we're able to plow through such issues without the help of relationships and, in a lot of cases, basic social contact (eg. friends). 

I'd love to see the guy OP posted survive depression without his girlfriend, friends, and loving family. See what happens.

Damn, normies play victim card. Not us.