Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Redditor has his first kiss at 26

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-
reddit.com/r/dating_advice/comments/cosyv7/26_m_so_tonight_i_just_had_my_first_kiss_ever/

I almost felt bad reading this. It's no wonder he didn't feel any 'fireworks' while kissing her. Subconsciously he knew that she had dozens of dicks shoved down her throat in the last year alone. Most men have their first kiss with their pure, untouched 13 year old girlfriends when they're in their early teens themselves.
The whore in this scenario even kept the betabuxx orbiting her so she could squeeze out an extra 2 years of fucking Chad. JFL at "relationship timing was off".

If you're not first, don't even try.

Edit: ( :soy: ) I looked through his profile and I found out the guy is a blackcel. He doesn't look bad but apparently he's socially anxious which is a death sentence for black men

reddit.com/r/toastme/comments/cj8n4r/every_day_is_a_fight_to_stay_positive_im_no/

Last edited:
mogs me anyway

3wueyp3vj9321.png

I told her it was the first time I had ever kissed anyone. She was gentle about it.

:lul::lul::lul:

Only kiss with untouched teen girl really counts

Add the link as a media

So is that where I go if G-d forbid I get sex?

I may be a 26yo KHHV but at least Im not an evil incel

looks like tyronelite.over for non NT's
The case of a good looking mentalcel. Therapy fucked him more.
I don't even talk about the J pills..
It's a shame his brain is a waste.

One of the people in the comments
That's super crazy to me. My first kiss was at 12, and I lost my virginity at 13...

I am a male, don't think that makes it much better.

Giga :chad:

Wow, the roles really have been reversed.

mogs me tbh ngl

we'll never get to have that moment buddy boyos. it's over

she probably acided her lips afterwards

reddit.com/r/dating_advice/comments/cosyv7/26_m_so_tonight_i_just_had_my_first_kiss_ever/

I almost felt bad reading this. It's no wonder he didn't feel any 'fireworks' while kissing her. Subconsciously he knew that she had dozens of dicks shoved down her throat in the last year alone. Most men have their first kiss with their pure, untouched 13 year old girlfriends when they're in their early teens themselves.
The whore in this scenario even kept the betabuxx orbiting her so she could squeeze out an extra 2 years of fucking Chad. JFL at "relationship timing was off".

If you're not first, don't even try.

Edit: ( :soy: ) I looked through his profile and I found out the guy is a blackcel. He doesn't look bad but apparently he's socially anxious which is a death sentence for black men

reddit.com/r/toastme/comments/cj8n4r/every_day_is_a_fight_to_stay_positive_im_no/

It really makes me sad reading this. It's not like he doesn't mog me but fuck ... it's so rough knowing that people like us will never feel this innocence, having your first kiss with a 12 year old virgin somewhere in school ... it's basically what would make life worth living, it's all I lived for when I was younger, and I never experienced any of it cause I'm a subhuman. Gentlemen, allow me to declare that it is over.

Sometimes I wonder why I even keep trying new things.

I can't go back in time, and I can't change my face. Losing your youth is losing everything.

It was with a woman that I've just started dating again. We went out two years ago and the relationship timing was off for her. We stayed friends and decided to give dating a try again.

giphy.gif

mogs me

35 and kissless & dateless

I might be a 26 year old kissles virgin but at least I'm not an incel

Most men have their first kiss with their pure, untouched 13 year old girlfriends when they're in their early teens themselves.

JFL. No they don’t. Most men have to wait for chads leftovers.

JFL. No they don’t. Most men have to wait for chads leftovers.

Cope. All normies in my school were making out by 12 - 13. I remember someone in my class was called weird for not having kissed a girl at 14.

Cope. All normies in my school were making out by 12 - 13. I remember someone in my class was called weird for not having kissed a girl at 14.
I got bullied for being a virgin at 15. Life is one big party and fuck fest (of course with normies to a way lesser extent to chad) for everyone except ugly males.

Ah yes a fellow non NT blackcel. He definitely mogs me so if this is all he can get then it's way pass over for me.

Lol this is what men have come to, getting your first kiss ever at 26 from some used up whore who has swallowed gallons of sperm from hundreds of different men is now considered some big accomplishment and milestone. The west is an absolute cruel joke.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back