Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Redditor ghosts me after I reveal I’m a curry.

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
I have no idea if it was a male or a foid but whoever it was never replied back after reaching out to me.

D2007617 3C01 4E45 BE72 381D58E0D078

Maybe they are waiting to reply

Why even talk to r***itors in the first place

I incelpost a lot there, it might be an incel so I am always polite to whoever messages me
don't you get banned for posting blackpill content

What’s up :p
Dude your latest avi reminds me of my hideous new normie housemate. You gotta change that shit, imho.

don't you get banned for posting blackpill content
I’ve found that the 4chan subreddits allow the most blackpilled things because they screenshot 4chan which has a lot of incels. So I can incelpost there without being banned

I’ve found that the 4chan subreddits allow the most blackpilled things because they screenshot 4chan which has a lot of incels. So I can incelpost there without being banned
yes, r/doomer is also not bad

brutal. I never out myself as curry unless absolutely needed. Being curry = -50% respect by default :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

brutal. I never out myself as curry unless absolutely needed. Being curry = -50% respect by default :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
They mentioned exmuslim so there was a high likelihood they would be curry or would know curry culture as a sand nigger or Turk.

Hold on I’m a shiesty ass real nigga
Your avi makes me angry to the point where i think about putting you on ignore, so i don’t have to see that anymore.

being curry is a curse that can never be lifted

I don't want to make assumptions here but it could be a foid. Foids leave Islam because they now have the freedom of whoring around to JBW and are repulsed by curries.
It says they are active on r4r though, that is full of desperate guys looking for a foid

Rule #1: don't talk to 'people' from cuckit