Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Redditor Gets Teen Sex Pilled

Teens start having sex by 13.

That's why it doesn't make sense to ban incels for being under 18.

If you are a KHHV past 15, IT NEVER BEGAN

That should be a red flag for tweens who are unsure whether they are truecels or not.
If you have at least held hands with/hugged a toilet by that age, it means you aren't a truecel.

Yes it does retard cause they’re having sex with older guys not 14-16 yo guys.

That should be a red flag for tweens who are unsure whether they are truecels or not.
If you have at least held hands/hugged a toilet by that age, it means you aren't a truecel.
All men who were KHHV at 15 I know, never got a gf.

KEEP COPING

Yes it does retard cause they’re having sex with older guys not 14-16 yo guys.
I'M NOT TALKING SOLELY ABOUT SEX, HENCE K(KISSLESS)H(HUGLESS)(HOLD-HANDLESS)V(VIRGIN)

During my hs days I overheard my att 15/16 yo foid classmates saying how weird it is that a girl X is still a virgin at 15.

Fucking brutal. OP is probably an Incel, just doesn't realize it yet.

It quite an eye opener when you finally realize how many people started doing it in their teens.

Last edited:
middle school was the first time I learnt what sex was. Walking to the restroom after lunch and I was hearing moaning sounds in the stall. I was like 12 back then.

It’s undeniably over, mang:kys:

Toilets hate nice guys, so they get rid of their virginity as soon as they can, in order to lose their virtue.

A used-car salesman is more virtuous than a foid.

Incels: 2, Bluepillers: 15

Kek at that ratio :feelshaha:.

JFL. Cucks getting confronted with the truth will never not be hilarious:feelskek:

I can't even wrap my head around how someone can believe that teens aren't having sex. Did those retards even go to school? We (well, my classmates/schoolmates, I was always destined to be a KHHV) had teachers telling us to stop sexually harrassing each other in hallways and I once heard a few classmates of mine talking about how they don't know any 18-year-old girl who's a virgin.

Sex is a completely normal part of life for adolescents, and middle schools are filled with non-virgins. It is only denied to us, and for some reason a bunch of cucks are obsessed with gaslighting us into believing that stuff we clearly remember didn't happen and nobody even knows what their genitals are for before they're 18:feelskek::reeeeee::society:.

12 year olds are already regularly having sex here. 9-15 year old foids being beaten and impregnated by high testosterone 12-16 year old boys (6.3-7.5/10 normies)
11, 12, 13, 14 and 15 year old foids with baby bumps EVERYWHERE, and all over the school.
god its unfathomably brutal over here.

Incels: 2, Bluepillers: 15

Kek at that ratio :feelshaha:.

JFL. Cucks getting confronted with the truth will never not be hilarious:feelskek:

I can't even wrap my head around how someone can believe that teens aren't having sex. Did those retards even go to school? We (well, my classmates/schoolmates, I was always destined to be a KHHV) had teachers telling us to stop sexually harrassing each other in hallways and I once heard a few classmates of mine talking about how they don't know any 18-year-old girl who's a virgin.

Sex is a completely normal part of life for adolescents, and middle schools are filled with non-virgins. It is only denied to us, and for some reason a bunch of cucks are obsessed with gaslighting us into believing that stuff we clearly remember didn't happen and nobody even knows what their genitals are for before they're 18:feelskek::reeeeee::society:.
:cryfeels: :cryfeels: why I raged at 18

Toilets hate nice guys, so they get rid of their virginity as soon as they can, in order to lose their virtue.
Their ability to pair bond is greatly diminished after 18.

This is why the AOC is 13 in The Bible.
Agecucks BTFO

THERE IS NOTHING MORE PERMENENTLY DAMAGING THAN EVERYONE HAVING TEEN SEX BUT YOU