Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Redditor gets attacked by foids and simps because he simply asked a girl out in public

PunishedNEETcel

PunishedNEETcel

beyond over

JFL, all the comments are literally gaslighting this guy into believing that he's some kind of creep because he simply asked a girl out. What the hell is he supposed to do differently? These same dumbass whores (in the reddit comments, not in the guy's story) will say shit like "Waaaaaaahhhhhh, why don't men approach women anymore?" but then get pissed off when a guy actually asks a girl out in a respectful manner. Lynch all redditors

JFL, all the comments are literally gaslighting this guy into believing that he's some kind of creep because he simply asked a girl out. What the hell is he supposed to do differently? These same dumbass whores (in the reddit comments, not in the guy's story) will say shit like "Waaaaaaahhhhhh, why don't men approach women anymore?" but then get pissed off when a guy actually asks a girl out in a respectful manner. Lynch all redditors

Post got deleted

The jannies deleted it due to "discrimination" lmao. Absolute clown world.

He made the mistake of not being attractive. If he was attractive she would've wet herself

He made the mistake of not being attractive. If he was attractive she would've wet herself
Being ugly is the biggest crime you can commit in this world. Women can love a pedophile who diddled 30000 kids if hes Chad but they wont and cant love ugly men

Being ugly is the biggest crime you can commit in this world. Women can love a pedophile who diddled 30000 kids if hes Chad but they wont and cant love ugly men
:yes:

Yeah, obviously. From a philosophical standpoint, what I'm more interested in is the fact that the outcome of the decision to ask a girl out is supposed to retroactively justify whether the decision itself was good or not. In other words, if she says yes, redditors think it was ok to ask her out, but if she says no, then it was not acceptable to ask her out. But this is flawed logic. It's like saying that if you spent your last $100 on lottery tickets and actually ended up winning the lottery, it was a good financial decision to do that. In reality, it was objectively a bad decision independent of whether or not it worked out. The fact that it worked does not retroactively make it a good decision.

Idk I suck at explaining what I'm trying to get at. But as a hyper-logical, hyper-rational person it pisses me off so much

"Why don't men (chads) approach us (roasties way past their prime) anymore!!!" :foidSoy::foidSoy:

Yeah, obviously. From a philosophical standpoint, what I'm more interested in is the fact that the outcome of the decision to ask a girl out is supposed to retroactively justify whether the decision itself was good or not. In other words, if she says yes, redditors think it was ok to ask her out, but if she says no, then it was not acceptable to ask her out. But this is flawed logic. It's like saying that if you spent your last $100 on lottery tickets and actually ended up winning the lottery, it was a good financial decision to do that. In reality, it was objectively a bad decision independent of whether or not it worked out. The fact that it worked does not retroactively make it a good decision.

Idk I suck at explaining what I'm trying to get at. But as a hyper-logical, hyper-rational person it pisses me off so much
High IQ observation.

Reminds me of that Currycel who was dragged out the libray by Cops because he tried to get a girls number.

fwiw here's the original text:

I used to like a cashier, and I thought she liked me back because we used to talk a lot, so one day I slipped her a note with my phone number, inviting her to grab something to eat if she wanted to.

She actually contacted me after a few days, but to tell me "no", hahaha. But I accepted it (used to it after a million rejections), deleted her contact and moved on.

Now, every time I go that 7-11 (it's near my place) all cashiers seem to be ready to "rescuer her" from interacting with me. For example, if there are 2 cashiers available, and one is this girl, a second cashier will come quickly and they will switch spots, in a very obvious way, as if they had already talked about it.

If she is alone, she will pretend to have something else to do while someone comes to the rescue, making me wait in the process. After a minute or two of waiting someone will come running to open the next counter.

It's very humiliating. I mean, I moved on already and never flirted with her again, plus it was always very light and respectful.
Am I really such an abomination that she can't even just do her job anymore?

didn't realize that (((cashiers))) were so conspiratorial. everyone knows that the service industry went to shit during covid, but actually colluding just to be needlessly bitchy to customers shows how steep a decline it was

if a woman did this to a man and he complained he’s being harassed, no one would take him seriously.

That's why subhumans should never side with whmann. It is equivalent of a jew joining the nazi party during wwii. They want you DEAD, they see you as a bug that MUST be extinct from existence.

Best thing he can do now is walk the path of Eliot Rodger and Nicholas Cruz.

Schrödinger's pickup line :feelskek:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back