Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Redditor finds out his "perfect" girlfriend has been cheating on him for three years with a guy who has a monster schlong.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Nuclear Dickpill, never began for dickcels.

We men just need to fuck. No relationships. no nothing. Focus on ourselves before these fucking cheating foids.

Giphy

Holy shit the soys in the comments are coping hard

never trust a hoe

Brutal dickpill. Imagine wanting to spend the rest of your life with a foid thinking she’s an innocent angel and shes not like those other girls :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill:

Even though he thought he found his "perfect" soulmate, she still cheated on him with Chad. Foids can't be trusted, no matter how innocent or perfect they appear.

This is a weird kind of "perfect"

Remember, no hymen no diamond.
And if she was insane enough to keep her hymen, she probably won't even want the diamond!

Imagine she telling him "oh honey, it's nothing, your 5' is fine too, big dick can actually hurt and your size turns out to be perfect for me! btw it was actually 10' not 9' ;)"

His fault for taking the "relationship" so seriously. Not your girl, just your turn.

JFL at the cucks in the comments going r/bigdickproblems on this poor lad.

This guy seems more concerned with dick size than the fact that she's been cheating for three years.

Imagine having a girlfriend and thinking she's loyal. What an ignorant fantasy these guys live in.

Granted I hate reddit and don't know how the reading strcuture works but your title seems to be a bit misleading
The pictures he found were from a previous relationship from her ex
He is just an asshole that looked through the slut's phone. Don't look through other people's phones god damn i hate when people look into shit they aren't supposed to

The post said nothing about cheating, why create BS bait titles, did you not even read?

She went to the bathroom while I had her phone, and as I was scrolling through the pictures it kind of jumped to a period that was about a year and a half ago. If you have an iPhone you know what I’m talking about, you scroll a little bit too fast and all of a sudden you’re back at the start of the photo album. It’s annoying as hell.

But some photos caught my eye. Some photos that I really shouldn’t be seeing, of her and a previous boyfriend.

she was so perfect for him yet she was used. how can you be so cucked that you can imagine a used and expired foid as the "love of your life" ??? :feelspuke:

the love of my life sucking the biggest dick

Imagine even saying these words. The "love of your life" having its mouth around another man's cock. The utter lack of self-respect a man would have to have to enter a long-term relationship with other men's leftovers is unimaginable to me. Even if that guy had a 3 incher he could still say that the same mouth the cuck Redditor kisses was used to bring pleasure to his penis and he would still be dominating him no matter how big the Redditor's cock is because his gf was at one point his personal cumhole.
I seriously can't believe men are still getting married. You're supposed to pump and dump. Why fucking devote the rest of your life (if lucky) into a public toilet????
I just don't get it.

Chances are she's still cheating on him with elephant dick.

dickpill is brutal

@RREEEEEEEEE jfl
2 cola cans? JFL, the cuck that wrote that is definitely exaggerating. While being as wide as two cola cans is too extreme, there is a disease called sickle cell anemia which will make your girth insane, I'm talking 7 inches and more. Guys that have this get surgery to reduce it, though.

2 cola cans? JFL, the cuck that wrote that is definitely exaggerating. While being as wide as two cola cans is too extreme, there is a disease called sickle cell anemia which will make your girth insane, I'm talking 7 inches and more. Guys that have this get surgery to reduce it, though.
damn, that's thick as fuck

I bet it was all just a setup by the foid to see his reaction, and he proved her right, he's a beta cuck.

People on this site always take some Reddit post, misread it, make a thread with an inaccurate title and 90% of people who reply to the thread don’t even bother to check. It’s really getting annoying. The guy’s gf didn’t cheat on him, that huge dick guy was a previous bf.

The post said nothing about cheating, why create BS bait titles, did you not even read?
People on this site always take some Reddit post, misread it, make a thread with an inaccurate title and 90% of people who reply to the thread don’t even bother to check. It’s really getting annoying. The guy’s gf didn’t cheat on him, that huge dick guy was a previous bf.
Yeah I misread it. Too late to edit it though.

I call larp. Nothing more.

Yeah I misread it. Too late to edit it though.

JFL dude come on, do you guys really just spend time looking for threads to make eachother feel like shit to the point that you don't even bother reading?

Its like - "this will make someone want to kill themselves, perfect, time to post"

JFL dude come on, do you guys really just spend time looking for threads to make eachother feel like shit to the point that you don't even bother reading?

Its like - "this will make someone want to kill themselves, perfect, time to post"
This. So much this. And OP is a 15 year old kid on top of that.

Still brutal though

Cope if you think she isn’t still fucking that dude on the side.

Dickpill fucking obliterated me ngl

What part of your ass are you pulling that out of? I thought she was cheating on the OP, just another normie getting screwed over. How would that make someone her suicidal.
This. So much this. And OP is a 15 year old kid on top of that.
Fuck off, my age has nothing to do with this.

What part of your ass are you pulling that out of? I thought she was cheating on the OP, just another normie getting screwed over

Yes and that's what you wanted to find, you went look for that shit, that's exactly my point, confirmation bias, you didn't even bother reading any further because what you wanted to do was to post a thread to make others feel like shit

Whats the point of all these masochistic threads being spammed everyday?

Its really weird when you think about it, that's all most users do on this site

"Look at this guy get cucked and empathize with his pain"

"Look at this woman say something hypergamous that will make you feel bad"

What's the point, you'll be doing the same thing tomorrow again

This shit doesn't just pop up onto your screen YOU HAVE TO GO SEARCHING FOR IT

Yes and that's what you wanted to find, you went look for that shit, that's exactly my point, confirmation bias, you didn't even bother reading any further because what you wanted to do was to post a thread to make others feel like shit

Whats the point of all these masochistic threads being spammed everyday?

Its really weird when you think about it, that's all most users do on this site

"Look at this guy get cucked and empathize with his pain"

"Look at this woman say something hypergamous that will make you feel bad"

What's the point, you'll be doing the same thing tomorrow again

This shit doesn't just pop up onto your screen YOU HAVE TO GO SEARCHING FOR IT
I just found it. What else should we post about? All you post is stuff like "morality is fake" and moneymaxx threads.

I just found it. What else should we post about? All you post is stuff like "morality is fake" and moneymaxx threads.

They're way more productive and useful than the masochism threads you guys like to post

Incels gathering together to help eachother succeed financially

VS

Incels gathering together to make eachother feel sad and suicidal

MAN WHAT A HARD CHOICE, I LITERALLY CAN'T TELL WHICH ONE MAKES MORE SENSE

They're way more productive and useful than the masochism threads you guys like to post

Incels gathering together to help eachother succeed financially

VS

Incels gathering together to make eachother feel sad and suicidal

MAN WHAT A HARD CHOICE, I LITERALLY CAN'T TELL WHICH ONE MAKES MORE SENSE
How is this masochistic? There are literally thread, daily, with titles of "Reminder that your all subhumans". I agree with you they suck but this is just a post of what I thought was a guy finding out his girlfriend was cheating on him.