Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Redditor explains what having a Gigachad roomate is like

• Thread starter Deleted member 25475
  • Start date
Deleted member 25475

Deleted member 25475

Self-banned
-

Its a long but a good read. Absolutely suifuel the things Chad can get away with. I would've refused to believe any of this back when I was bluepilled and probably would've dismissed this story as a LARP but now that I'm blackpilled, it's not surprising hearing about stories like these anymore :feelsUnreal:

Imagine a reddit soy unironically calling someone a "Chad" lol

Larp for living sword badge Transparent PNG

Simple physics, Chad attracts women, we repel women

Imagine a reddit soy unironically calling someone a "Chad" lol

Larp for living sword badge Transparent PNG
He's a Redpiller, likely blackpilled too. You're coping really hard if you think he's LARPing.

He's a Redpiller, likely blackpilled too. You're coping really hard if you think he's LARPing.
Everything on reddit is a larp to farm heckin karmarino until proven otherwise afaic. If that redditor knows so much about this "Chad" then how does he not know his social media? The least he could do is post pics of him. I'm so done wasting time reading cuckit essays at this point man. You don't even know

Last edited:
Probably larp but definitely believable.

Everything on reddit is a larp to farm heckin karmarino until proven otherwise afaic. If that redditor knows so much about this "Chad" then how does he not know his social media? The least he could do is post pics of him. I'm so done wasting time reading cuckit essays at this point man. You don't even know
He probably just didn't want to dox himself. Even if he did post his friends social media, how would you know its his friend and isn't just some random attractive dude? He posted it on his own profile page instead of a big subreddit so it kind of proves he didn't do it for the karma.

His story wouldn't even phase you if you're blackpilled. You didn't even read it jfl

I hope IT and lurkers are choking on this giga blackpill. Cucks

Silly inkell. Women are only attracted to personality. This Chad probably had a great personality.

damn imagine being at this point

I had a Chad roommate during my freshman year of college. Even though he was terrible, everyone on my dorm floor sympathized with me and they all hated him and eventually the Norwood reaper hit him and he went bald. It was lifefuel to see that he was no longer Chad when he went bald.

I wish I was this chad

I had a Chad roommate during my freshman year of college. Even though he was terrible, everyone on my dorm floor sympathized with me and they all hated him and eventually the Norwood reaper hit him and he went bald. It was lifefuel to see that he was no longer Chad when he went bald.
Lifefuel af. Lightened up my mood a Lil :dab::feelsautistic:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back