Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Redditor describes what its like to have a girlfriend

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
I remember what it felt like.

You wake up with this feeling that you can accomplish anything. Wherever you go, whatever you do, you feel powerful and capable. You don't give a shit about what others think of you, you stop overthinking for no reason, you just do it. You are at the right place at the right time every time, because you figure out a way to make every moment an opportunity. You feel all of this because somewhere in all this space and noise, you know there's this beautiful person that loves every detail of you, someone that accepts you for who you are, no matter what. You love her, she loves you, and that gives you incredible strength. That makes you live with ambition. That makes you live with so much confidence. You walk around like nothing can break you.

I hope I can live it again, I wish you to live it too.

Source: reddit.com/r/AskMen/comments/5a8h8l/what_does_it_feel_like_to_have_a_girl_love_you/d9ektg0/

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

I feel this in my bones,if I had a gf I would literally stop focusing on not having one and Id be able to do anything just like my young self

I feel SO SAD that I will never experience this, my whole life will be suffering from womb to tomb

I dont know why I deserve this, literally anything couldve gone wrong in my life but it had to be not having a girlfriend

Life is literal torture for me

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

The replies to that comment are brutal. Especially since we know those girls don't feel the same pain the guys do.

It's a Redditor so I doubt he has a GF and if so I doubt he actually had sex with her,

however, yes sex is literally LITERALLY lifefuel for both genders especially men, the amount of people I knew who were slaying in high school, always upbeat and positive, always smiling became depressed as soon as they left and could no longer get any pussy, just astounding, every day I see things that confirm how pussy is a BASIC NEED same as good and shelter for mental and physical health.

It strengthens immune system FACT and lowers stress, depression anxiety levels FACT and makes you more driven FACT. It is probably a better drug than anything which currently exists when it comes to being motivated and less depressed. Because nature made it, it is saying "you can get pussy = good genes, so here is more drive and motivation to help you go and get MORE"

Last edited:
Meanwhile his gf is fucking chad.

Stop being a faggot. This post only holds true if you have an attractive gf, which is something none of us could hope for.

Stop being a faggot. This post only holds true if you have an attractive gf, which is something none of us could hope for.
Hmm, I smell a HUGE fakecel ngl

I don't mean to sound like an edgy 14 year old but since murdering my sex drive with dutasteride and hard drugs threads like this do nothing for me. I kind of miss the feeling tbh, I remember reading this type of stuff when I was younger and longing for it, or better yet having a realistic dream where it'd happen. But now it's just like, meh.

When you use drugs you can tell/feel it's the same chemicals that get released when people are in love or whatever. The sad thing is that of course it's not the same, it's just artificial, but it fucks up your ability to ever feel those things naturally. Having said that it's not like the opportunity would come around lol.

It's a Redditor so I doubt he has a GF and if so I doubt he actually had sex with her,

however, yes sex is literally LITERALLY lifefuel for both genders especially men, the amount of people I knew who were slaying in high school, always upbeat and positive, always smiling became depressed as soon as they left and could no longer get any pussy, just astounding, every day I see things that confirm how pussy is a BASIC NEED same as good and shelter for mental and physical health.

It strengthens immune system FACT and lowers stress, depression anxiety levels FACT and makes you more driven FACT. It is probably a better drug than anything which currently exists when it comes to being motivated and less depressed. Because nature made it, it is saying "you can get pussy = good genes, so here is more drive and motivation to help you go and get MORE"

View attachment 325520

There was a study showing that you literally age faster without a gf too

I don't mean to sound like an edgy 14 year old but since murdering my sex drive with dutasteride and hard drugs threads like this do nothing for me. I kind of miss the feeling tbh, I remember reading this type of stuff when I was younger and longing for it, or better yet having a realistic dream where it'd happen. But now it's just like, meh.

When you use drugs you can tell/feel it's the same chemicals that get released when people are in love or whatever. The sad thing is that of course it's not the same, it's just artificial, but it fucks up your ability to ever feel those things naturally. Having said that it's not like the opportunity would come around lol.
I still thinks drugs are a horrible idea for incels. They are for Chad and women ONLY. Drugs are great If they're a cherry on top of a great life. Using them to cope however will lead to NOTHING but disaster for incels.

View attachment 325520
It's true. Look at how youthful and lively he looks compared to the original picture with him just lingering near a door with an exhausted expression and cigarette in his hand.

There was a study showing that you literally age faster without a gf too
Link to study?

I kinda get you, same thing here with SSRI. I mean I still want these things but it's more like yeah whatever, while back then I would be very touched and get emotional, depressed and everything.

Sometimes I even wonder if actually having a GF would do that much for me, especially because I'm not chad so it would just be like your average normie relationship with the guy copemaxxing thinking the girl actually loves him when she would dump him in the first opportunity chads give her.

An actual decent relationship, the ones a few chads may get, where the girl actually loves him would be an ideal thing but yeah, it's not going to happen.

I still thinks drugs are a horrible idea for incels. They are for Chad and women ONLY. Drugs are great If they're a cherry on top of a great life. Using them to cope however will lead to NOTHING but disaster for incels.
They definitely can be terrible for us yeah. I'm not sure if I regret using them personally. While they have made any chance of ever having this type of normal life impossible for me, I don't think I ever really would've got the opportunity anyway. They did also make it so I can barely even enjoy life sober, but at the same time they made me feel amazing things which I never even came close to feeling before using drugs.

I'd say for those of us who believe ascension isn't possible for them and they've tried everything, drugs can be a good choice. I'd definitely class them as a last resort though.

Thanks. Now I feel a terrible emptyness in my chest

I remember what it felt like.

You wake up with this feeling that you can accomplish anything. Wherever you go, whatever you do, you feel powerful and capable. You don't give a shit about what others think of you, you stop overthinking for no reason, you just do it. You are at the right place at the right time every time, because you figure out a way to make every moment an opportunity. You feel all of this because somewhere in all this space and noise, you know there's this beautiful person that loves every detail of you, someone that accepts you for who you are, no matter what. You love her, she loves you, and that gives you incredible strength. That makes you live with ambition. That makes you live with so much confidence. You walk around like nothing can break you.

I hope I can live it again, I wish you to live it too.

Source: reddit.com/r/AskMen/comments/5a8h8l/what_does_it_feel_like_to_have_a_girl_love_you/d9ektg0/

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

I feel this in my bones,if I had a gf I would literally stop focusing on not having one and Id be able to do anything just like my young self

I feel SO SAD that I will never experience this, my whole life will be suffering from womb to tomb

I dont know why I deserve this, literally anything couldve gone wrong in my life but it had to be not having a girlfriend

Life is literal torture for me

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
its over

I kinda get you, same thing here with SSRI. I mean I still want these things but it's more like yeah whatever, while back then I would be very touched and get emotional, depressed and everything.

Sometimes I even wonder if actually having a GF would do that much for me, especially because I'm not chad so it would just be like your average normie relationship with the guy copemaxxing thinking the girl actually loves him when she would dump him in the first opportunity chads give her.

An actual decent relationship, the ones a few chads may get, where the girl actually loves him would be an ideal thing but yeah, it's not going to happen.
Yeah I heard SSRIs can have that effect too. And yeah I agree with the overall point, although the post OP linked is all ideal and lovely etc I'm not sure if the girl actually loves him in the way he thinks. That type of genuine relationship is reserved for Chad, foids don't feel that way about normies even if they make it seem that way.

Those decent relationships would be ideal for sure, but I don't think they really exist for average men in this day and age, let alone below average. Case in point, the fact that this question was asked and got a lot of attention on a non-incel forum in the first place. Well then again it is reddit, the home of incels in denial jfl.

They definitely can be terrible for us yeah. I'm not sure if I regret using them personally. While they have made any chance of ever having this type of normal life impossible for me, I don't think I ever really would've got the opportunity anyway. They did also make it so I can barely even enjoy life sober, but at the same time they made me feel amazing things which I never even came close to feeling before using drugs.

I'd say for those of us who believe ascension isn't possible for them and they've tried everything, drugs can be a good choice. I'd definitely class them as a last resort though.
I still drink, but not too much. Only when I'm feeling really bad. However, as I've said before even weed gave me a panic attack and made me feel awful. Drugs only work well if you already have good mental state and life.

My own family members, they turned to drug coping and it slowly destroyed them. They all started with weed and some ended up with meth. For incels, EVERY drug is a gateway drug. Best to never touch them as a cel. Find other copes that won't destroy you mentally and physically

Last edited:
You love her, she loves you, and that gives you incredible strength. That makes you live with ambition. That makes you live with so much confidence. You walk around like nothing can break you.
“Getting a gf wont solve all of your problems bro they are no big deal” :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

Yeah I heard SSRIs can have that effect too. And yeah I agree with the overall point, although the post OP linked is all ideal and lovely etc I'm not sure if the girl actually loves him in the way he thinks. That type of genuine relationship is reserved for Chad, foids don't feel that way about normies even if they make it seem that way.

Those decent relationships would be ideal for sure, but I don't think they really exist for average men in this day and age, let alone below average. Case in point, the fact that this question was asked and got a lot of attention on a non-incel forum in the first place. Well then again it is reddit, the home of incels in denial jfl.
Who cares? Pussy is really what causes that boost in life, not "muh love", that Redditor might think that's the case but really, it's just the hole.

I still drink, but not too much. Only when I'm feeling really bad. However, as I've said before even weed gave me a panic attack and made me feel awful. Drugs only work well if you already have good mental state and life
Weed panic attacks are horrible. I have to be drunk or high on some other kind of anxiolytic drug to enjoy weed these days. It's a shame because I really do like it, but when it's the only thing in my system it just makes me nervous and introspective as fuck.

It's sad beause when I was 17 weed alone would just put a huge smile on my face, make everything seem hilarious or interesting and music would sound unbelievable. That lasted for a few months before the paranoia came.

It's crazy to think that that effect never goes away for some normies, that weed is always like that for some. I would be a 24/7 stoner if I was that lucky.

I would rather suffer than cope like that

I dont know why but I dont want to get fucked up on alcohol or jewpills even if it feels the same

I want the truth

I would rather suffer than cope like that

I dont know why but I dont want to get fucked up on alcohol or jewpills even if it feels the same

I want the truth
It's better than suffering but you might as well try as hard as possible to get the real thing. But if you do give up completely at some point it's worth trying drugs to at least feel a semblance of happiness.

“Getting a gf wont solve all of your problems bro they are no big deal” :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

The thing is here is what having a gf solves:

-I no longer have to think about not having a gf, I literally cant focus on working because of it, its literally affecting me to the point where I cannot function like a normal human being

-I wouldnt be depressed because I crave to touch another human being

-I wouldnt feel inferior to everyone I talk to because Im a virgin

A girlfriend would literally solve all of my problems

Weed panic attacks are horrible. I have to be drunk or high on some other kind of anxiolytic drug to enjoy weed these days. It's a shame because I really do like it, but when it's the only thing in my system it just makes me nervous and introspective as fuck.

It's sad beause when I was 17 weed alone would just put a huge smile on my face, make everything seem hilarious or interesting and music would sound unbelievable. That lasted for a few months before the paranoia came.

It's crazy to think that that effect never goes away for some normies, that weed is always like that for some. I would be a 24/7 stoner if I was that lucky.
Literally happened to me the first time I got high. I thought I was dying and called a friend to drive me to the hospital. But as we are getting there I start to calm down, but it was close. It was literally pure terror. I was amazed a drug everyone says is SO CHILL BrOOooOooOO made me think I was at death's door. So I have never touched it since.

I later found out, this only happens if you have underlying anxiety, weed aggravates it and brings it out. That is why Normies don't get it, because they don't and they are contempt with their life.

So, my theory still stands. Drugs are only good as a cherry on top of an already great, mentally stable life.

I watched my parents closely trying to piece together an idea of an relationship between two people.Then I watched other kids in school,then now while at work,and I came to the conclusion that I want off this ride.

It's better than suffering but you might as well try as hard as possible to get the real thing. But if you do give up completely at some point it's worth trying drugs to at least feel a semblance of happiness.

Doesnt it feel 10x worse when the high wears off though?

I would probably hate it the same I way I hate dreams where a girl shows me affection, its ok while it lasts but the way you feel when you wake up makes you want to die

Every time I go to sleep I hope I dont have or remember any of my dreams

The thing is here is what having a gf solves:

-I no longer have to think about not having a gf, I literally cant focus on working because of it, its literally affecting me to the point where I cannot function like a normal human being

-I wouldnt be depressed because I crave to touch another human being

-I wouldnt feel inferior to everyone I talk to because Im a virgin

A girlfriend would literally solve all of my problems
Exactly. Normies and IT tards will tell you otherwise but they are full of shit. Plenty of people, if you go on r/relationships or something like that, people will say shit like “my gf is my whole life and gives me purpose.” A gf would solve a lot

Literally happened to me the first time I got high. So I have never touched it since.

I later found out, this only happens if you have underlying anxiety, weed aggravates it and brings it out. That is why Normies don't get it, because they don't and they are contempt with their life.

So, my theory still stands. Drugs are only good as a cherry on top of an already great, mentally stable life.
That's true for weed and other psychedelics. They are different in the anxiety causing department, especially weed. But the vast majority of recreational drugs can and do feel fucking great as an incel, believe me. The way they cause problems for incels is that incels are way more likely to get addicted to them than Chads/mentally stable people.

That's true for weed and other psychedelics. They are different in the anxiety causing department, especially weed. But the vast majority of recreational drugs can and do feel fucking great as an incel, believe me. The way they cause problems for incels is that incels are way more likely to get addicted to them than Chads/mentally stable people.
I'm sure they are great but I'm still never doing them. Unless I'm an oldcel who's about to die anyway. Weed has literally convinced me to never touch any drug ever again. I still get the tension headaches and mild anxiety attacks from it months later. I had to learn to meditate just to calm myself down to a normal level, and follow stress relieving techniques just to calm down in general. It unironically ruined my life for months after just a single time. That is why I say, to anxiouscels , incels in general, never do them.

I would probably hate it the same I way I hate dreams where a girl shows me affection, its ok while it lasts but the way you feel when you wake up makes you want to die

From what I read, the comedowns are always terrible. So yet again more proof drugs are for Chad and women only (who don't have any stress or underlying anxiety to make worse).

It definitely makes sober life more boring in my experience but not 10x worse, or at least that wasn't my experience. And I got high on hard drugs every single day for almost 2 years. Tbh I think my sober life now vs my sober life before I used drugs were pretty similar in terms of boredom, I am more bored now but I think that's likely just because of age and the fact that I do even less fun things now than I did before.

You want to watch out for actual, physical addiction, as withdrawal from certain drugs is hell on Earth. But only certain drugs (cocaine, MDMA, a few others) will have an actual comedown where you feel terrible as the effects wear off. If you get high on a high dose of say Xanax then there's no comedown, in fact you'll probably end the high by going to sleep (by choice, I don't mean passing out although that is possible if you dose it wrong).
I'm sure they are great but I'm still never doing them. Unless I'm an oldcel who's about to die anyway. Weed has literally convinced me to never touch any drug ever again. I still get the tension headaches and mild anxiety attacks from it months later. I had to learn to meditate just to calm myself down to a normal level, and follow stress relieving techniques just to calm down in general. It unironically ruined my life for months after just a single time. That is why I say, to anxiouscels , incels in general, never do them.

From what I read, the comedowns are always terrible. So yet again more proof drugs are for Chad and women only (who don't have any stress or underlying anxiety to make worse).
Weed panic attacks are terrible but it's really unlike any other drug, believe me. Don't group weed with other drugs and assume they're all the same, it's completely different. I'm not saying it's a good idea to do drugs, there are plenty of different reasons to avoid them but getting weed paranoia once is not a reason to assume all drugs are terrible lol. If the comedowns were always terrible people wouldn't use them in the first place, come on.

Last edited:
It definitely makes sober life more boring in my experience but not 10x worse, or at least that wasn't my experience. And I got high on hard drugs every single day for almost 2 years. Tbh I think my sober life now vs my sober life before I used drugs were pretty similar in terms of boredom, I am more bored now but I think that's likely just because of age and the fact that I do even less fun things now than I did before.

You want to watch out for actual, physical addiction, as withdrawal from certain drugs is hell on Earth. But only certain drugs (cocaine, MDMA, a few others) will have an actual comedown where you feel terrible as the effects wear off. If you get high on a high dose of say Xanax then there's no comedown, in fact you'll probably end the high by going to sleep (by choice, I don't mean passing out although that is possible if you dose it wrong).

Weed panic attacks are terrible but it's really unlike any other drug, believe me. Don't group weed with other drugs and assume they're all the same, it's completely different. I'm not saying it's a good idea to do drugs, there are plenty of different reasons to avoid them but getting weed paranoia once is not a reason to assume all drugs are terrible lol. If the comedowns were always terrible people wouldn't use them in the first place, come on.
I literally thought I was going to die. I texted my mom saying I loved her because I thought this is it, I am about to either meet my maker or enter an eternal sleep. driving to the hospital, I am literally struggling to keep everything together I think I am dying, my foot goes numb, it was absolutely HORRIBLE. Then after that, I got disassociation that lasted two weeks. And months after, I still get the mild tension headaches I got during that panic attack, which at least are getting better slowly. This "weed paranoia" once was enough to still linger for weeks/months after. It was literally the most terrified I have ever been in my entire life.

That alone was for me, enough proof I do not have a normie brain and everything they say is a lie and doesn't apply to me. I have ZERO interest in any drug after that.

I'm sure some fags would say "oh bro ur such a lightweight that's why bro", but then I go and see that what I went through is not so uncommon and it happens to almost everyone with moderate-severe anxiety who tries to get high. So I have zero intention of doing any other drug. I just don't care alcohol is good enough, I will just stick to that when I'm feeling like ass.

I later asked my friend who drove me, what was I like while high as fuck, he says you seemed to be totally normal on the outside, which I was, outside of the intense terror I felt internally. Weed did LITERALLY nothing except make me think I was going to die. I have zero fucking idea what Normies are talking about when they say weed makes them so chill, so happy music is so great bro haha they stumble around bro. I was walking, talking perfectly normally, except I was hyper aware of how terrified I was.

Last edited:
@ReturnOfSaddam

You ever try heroin?

I read up a bunch of stuff on how it feel and peopel are like dont do it but it seems like you feel extremelly cozy and its how I imagine cuddling with a giflriend would feel like

I literally thought I was going to die. I texted my mom saying I loved her because I thought this is it, I am about to either meet my maker or enter an eternal sleep. driving to the hospital, I am literally struggling to keep everything together I think I am dying, my foot goes numb, it was absolutely HORRIBLE. Then after that, I got disassociation that lasted two weeks. And months after, I still get the mild tension headaches I got during that panic attack, which at least are getting better slowly.

That alone was for me, enough proof I do not have a normie brain and everything they say is a lie and doesn't apply to me. I have ZERO interest in any drug after that.

I'm sure some fags would say "oh bro ur such a lightweight that's why bro", but then I go and see that what I went through is not so uncommon and it happens to almost everyone with moderate-severe anxiety who tries to get high. So I have zero intention of doing any other drug. I just don't care alcohol is good enough, I will just stick to that when I'm feeling like ass.
I know, you shouldn't smoke weed or use psychedlics again. You had a panic attack triggered by weed, it's not that uncommon and yeah they are awful, I've had a few before. If you still feel headaches from a weed-induced panic attack now though you should legit go to a doctor, it sounds like the weed might've exposed an underlying anxiety disorder. If you're in your late teens or early twenties this could have happened eventually, these issues usually appear at that point in life but psychedelic drugs can make them appear faster/trigger it.

When you say you say you have zero intention of doing any other drug, you already are, you said you continue to drink. Trust me, alcohol is a far, far stronger and powerful drug than weed. In fact, it's stronger than the vast majority of commonly used recreational drugs. It's not going to cause any panic attacks, but neither would MDMA, Xanax/any benzos, cocaine, opiates, really almost all non-psychedlic drugs. I don't get why you want to avoid "other drugs" apart from alcohol, just because you had a bad experience with an extremely unique drug known for causing panic attacks.

I know, you shouldn't smoke weed or use psychedlics again. You had a panic attack triggered by weed, it's not that uncommon and yeah they are awful, I've had a few before. If you still feel headaches from a weed-induced panic attack now though you should legit go to a doctor, it sounds like the weed might've exposed an underlying anxiety disorder. If you're in your late teens or early twenties this could have happened eventually, these issues usually appear at that point in life but psychedelic drugs can make them appear faster/trigger it.

When you say you say you have zero intention of doing any other drug, you already are, you said you continue to drink. Trust me, alcohol is a far, far stronger and powerful drug than weed. In fact, it's stronger than the vast majority of commonly used recreational drugs. It's not going to cause any panic attacks, but neither would MDMA, Xanax/any benzos, cocaine, opiates, really almost all non-psychedlic drugs. I don't get why you want to avoid "other drugs" apart from alcohol, just because you had a bad experience with an extremely unique drug known for causing panic attacks.
I get depressed thinking about how I might have worsened anxiety for myself , potentially permanently, by doing something so stupid and pointless. I regret ever trying weed. So I try not to blame myself for being so retarded, after an entire life time of everyone telling me how great weed is, I finally try it like a fucking idiot and maybe now I live with the consequences forever. But it's just weed bro haha it can't hurt you bro. I feel so fucking stupid and depressed when I think on the past idiot me who believes that and tried weed, it literally worsens my mood and sometimes even makes me more anxious ironically.

Yes it gave me a severe anxiety spike, but this is nothing new. After it I realized I have been anxious my whole life, I have felt like that my whole life but not to such a degree. There is nothing to do further than that. I just learned to manage it better now. I do meme stuff like meditate now, sleep better, do more cardio, etc, which help manage it. But I still negative thoughts that I would never even have to be dealing with this if I never tried weed like an absolute fucking idiot. I basically poisoned myself for life.

My doctor said just that, she suspects I have had anxiety my whole life but weed brought it out to a higher degree. She helped me cope by saying that it isn't necessarily permanent, and if I learn to manage it asap, it can develop better overall instead of negatively in the long run.

and yeah, alcohol is dangerous, I know, but I do not do it much these days.

Last edited:
@ReturnOfSaddam

You ever try heroin?

I read up a bunch of stuff on how it feel and peopel are like dont do it but it seems like you feel extremelly cozy and its how I imagine cuddling with a giflriend would feel like
Nah I knew I'd become a complete slave to it if I did lol. I have used some opiates though (dihydrocodeine, same type of drug but weaker) and yeah it does make you feel fucking great, and heroin is like that times 1000. It's a good idea to avoid heroin unless you are legit ready to die, but it is meant to make you feel like a fucking god. That's why you see so many people ruin their lives with it. I've used most recreationals other than heroin, crack and meth.

If you want to recreate the feeling of love/cuddling with a girl, the safest option (and trust me it's infinitely safer/less addictive than heroin) the drug you want is MDMA. It's a very intense feeling, the comedown is pretty unpleasant although not like torture or anything. You just feel absolute love and adoration for everything, you get a huge smile on your face, if you lie in bed or touch something soft/comfy it'll feel absolutely amazing. Music sounds heavenly and yeah you really have an urge to connect to other people. Heroin apparently is more of just a feeling of extreme pleasure but not so much a feeling of loving other people, MDMA however is extreme pleasure but with a very disctinct intimate feeling to it. It's not particularly addictive either, as if you did start using it even more than once a month you don't get the same high. Completely different animal to heroin.

99% of relationships nowadays last as long as porn on Youtube and are cucked af. Don't torture yourself over some LARP on Reddit.

I get depressed thinking about how I might have worsened anxiety for myself , potentially permanently, by doing something so stupid and pointless. I regret ever trying weed. So I try not to blame myself for being so retarded, after an entire life time of everyone telling me how great weed is, I finally try it like a fucking idiot and maybe now I live with the consequences forever. But it's just weed bro haha it can't hurt you bro. I feel so fucking stupid and depressed when I think on the past idiot me who believes that and tried weed, it literally worsens my mood and sometimes even makes me more anxious ironically.

Yes it gave me a severe anxiety spike, but this is nothing new. After it I realized I have been anxious my whole life, I have felt like that my whole life but not to such a degree. There is nothing to do further than that. I just learned to manage it better now. I do meme stuff like meditate now, sleep better, do more cardio, etc, which help manage it. But I still negative thoughts that I would never even have to be dealing with this if I never tried weed like an absolute fucking idiot. I basically poisoned myself for life.

My doctor said just that, she suspects I have had anxiety my whole life but weed brought it out to a higher degree. She helped me cope by saying that it isn't necessarily permanent, and if I learn to manage it asap, it can develop better overall instead of negatively in the long run.

and yeah, alcohol is dangerous, I know, but I do not do it much these days.
That's a really shit situation, really unlucky too given how long it's lasted. The doctor is right though, I never had it that bad but I was a lot more anxious after smoking weed for a while and I quit, the anxiety lasted a few months but it did go away eventually and things got back to normal. If it doesn't go away the doctor might prescribe you something for anxiety. If you are young then I think you probably have a better chance at it going away/things going back to how they were.

That's a really shit situation, really unlucky too given how long it's lasted. The doctor is right though, I never had it that bad but I was a lot more anxious after smoking weed for a while and I quit, the anxiety lasted a few months but it did go away eventually and things got back to normal. If it doesn't go away the doctor might prescribe you something for anxiety. If you are young then I think you probably have a better chance at it going away/things going back to how they were.
I am currently at about two and a half months since I had that panic attack. I am doing things like meditating, cutting out caffeine, avoiding all stressors, lots of cardio, going to bed early, all in the hopes it will gradually return to normal. Obviously I have not done weed since.

Like I said, the worst possible thing I can do is think about how I might have poisoned myself permanently. When I even begin to think of that, I get another panic attack. So I am trying to cut off that negative thought loop.

on days my tension headaches get too bad, I either take muscle relaxants or ibuprofen.

I seriously wish more people knew to never try weed if you have anxiety. I was ASTOUNDED at how common this was after I initially was trying to figure out what is wrong with me online, how many people get this. Thankfully from what I read, for most people it goes away after a few months, so I truly hope it will be the same for me. Otherwise, I will never forgive myself for trying weed.

I am terrified of the idea of having permanently giving myself severe anxiety, which ironically, from what I know about CBT therapy, only fuels it further, so I try to think that after a few months more of staying calm, it will go back to "normal" (I've never been totally anxiety free, but it never had physical symptoms like headaches)

I have zero fucking idea what Normies are talking about when they say weed makes them so chill, so happy music is so great bro haha they stumble around bro.

Most people who do drugs have girlfriends, I suspect they have no anxiety because basically they have completed life and are just enjoying free roaming

Also is this the first time you experienced a panic attack, I remember you mentioning in another thread that you ahve them but are they all due to this one weed session?

I am currently at about two and a half months since I had that panic attack. I am doing things like meditating, cutting out caffeine, avoiding all stressors, lots of cardio, going to bed early, all in the hopes it will gradually return to normal. Obviously I have not done weed since.

Like I said, the worst possible thing I can do is think about how I might have poisoned myself permanently. When I even begin to think of that, I get another panic attack. So I am trying to cut off that negative thought loop.

on days my tension headaches get too bad, I either take muscle relaxants or ibuprofen.

I seriously wish more people knew to never try weed if you have anxiety. I was ASTOUNDED at how common this was after I initially was trying to figure out what is wrong with me online, how many people get this. Thankfully from what I read, for most people it goes away after a few months, so I truly hope it will be the same for me. Otherwise, I will never forgive myself for trying weed.
Avoiding stimulants like caffeine is a good idea yeah. Tbh it's probably a good idea to spend less time on the internet although personally I'd never be able to do that.

It is a lot more common these days. Weed is way stronger than it used to be, the norm nowadays is extremely potent high grade stuff grown to be as strong as possible. 10, 20, 30 years ago it was much weaker. I still think it'll go away after a few months, that was my experience and in all my time browsing drug forums I don't think I ever heard anyone talk about weed permanently damaging them, but I saw a lot of people talk about other drugs doing that. It might be possible but you'd be very unlucky.

Most people who do drugs have girlfriends, I suspect they have no anxiety because basically they have completed life and are just enjoying free roaming

Also is this the first time you experienced a panic attack, I remember you mentioning in another thread that you ahve them but are they all due to this one weed session?
It is hard to say. In recent memory, yes, it's the first. However I do think I may have has them as a kid and simply didn't know what I was feeling then. When I had this panic attack it was much more intense than anything I've ever had, but I was able to recognize how I felt and realize I had felt the exact same way before as a kid. I even remember in what situations I felt that exact same way, and these memories go back to as far as being like nine or ten years old.

So it's hard to say. In recent memory yes but overall probably not. I also have had almost died once before and I felt that same way I remember as I was being taken to the hospital
Avoiding stimulants like caffeine is a good idea yeah. Tbh it's probably a good idea to spend less time on the internet although personally I'd never be able to do that.

It is a lot more common these days. Weed is way stronger than it used to be, the norm nowadays is extremely potent high grade stuff grown to be as strong as possible. 10, 20, 30 years ago it was much weaker. I still think it'll go away after a few months, that was my experience and in all my time browsing drug forums I don't think I ever heard anyone talk about weed permanently damaging them, but I saw a lot of people talk about other drugs doing that. It might be possible but you'd be very unlucky.
Even thinking of it being possible, you have no idea, I freeze up and my heart skips a beat. I am trying to stay positive because otherwise, I don't know what I would do. I would go into a deep depression at thinking about how something that maybe could have been avoided for my entire life, I willingly brought out myself. :feelsbadman::cryfeels:

At first I also thought, what if it wasn't weed, what if it was laced? That made it worse. But looking back, I didn't feel anything that other drugs are supposed to do, the first ten minutes after it hit just felt nice and calm, like weed is "supposed" to do, but then it kept getting stronger and stronger until it was overwhelming me, and that's when I had that panic attack.

Last edited:
It is hard to say. In recent memory, yes, it's the first. However I do think I may have has them as a kid and simply didn't know what I was feeling then. When I had this panic attack it was much more intense than anything I've ever had, but I was able to recognize how I felt and realize I had felt the exact same way before as a kid. I even remember in what situations I felt that exact same way, and these memories go back to as far as being like nine or ten years old.

So it's hard to say. In recent memory yes but overall probably not. I also have had almost died once before and I felt that same way I remember as I was being taken to the hospital.

Well I guess Ill never try weed then, or at least not until I get a gf

Funny thing a couple years ago one of my coworkers offered me some, he had a stash in his car LMAO but I refused, I dont like anything that interferes with my mind

Well I guess Ill never try weed then, or at least not until I get a gf

Funny thing a couple years ago one of my coworkers offered me some, he had a stash in his car LMAO but I refused, I dont like anything that interferes with my mind
Well like the other guy said it's totally possible you'll have a great time with it but if I went back to my past self I would tell them to avoid it at all costs so yeah. I don't know. Maybe when you have a GF or doing better in life somehow would be a better time to do so if you ever wanted to.

Finally she will marry a beta bucks