Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Redditor cluelesscel almost swallows the blackpill. Gets gaslit back into betabuxxing

Tacomonkey

Tacomonkey

Hard being a truecel in a fakecel nigger’s world
★★★★

Last edited:
How do I embed a reddit post properly? It’s not showing the whole thing for me.

LOL the top comments. No confidence for your face. :feelshaha: :feelshaha: Make that nigga an account on here already.

I'd rather shoot myself with a Anizo 20mm than read reddit comments, Gomen.

How do I embed a reddit post properly? It’s not showing the whole thing for me.
Click the button that looks like a picture over a Video reel (the 14th button) and then input your link, make sure to hit both the check boxes as well. (I admittedly don't really know what they do so you have clearance to doubt that part)

LOL the top comments. No confidence for your face. :feelshaha: :feelshaha: Make that nigga an account on here already.
“As a woman who had those very issues for most of my life... 10 years now with the kindest man (person) I have ever known and it completely changed the way I approach every relationship in life. Spoiler: life is so much better this way.”

Lmao, now that she’s done fucking bad boy Chads she’s hooked herself a weak betabuxxer

Click the button that looks like a picture over a Video reel (the 14th button) and then input your link, make sure to hit both the check boxes as well. (I admittedly don't really know what they do so you have clearance to doubt that part)
Thank you, it’s embedded now

I’m permabanned on reddit, does anyone want to dm him?

B
“As a woman who had those very issues for most of my life... 10 years now with the kindest man (person) I have ever known and it completely changed the way I approach every relationship in life. Spoiler: life is so much better this way.”

Lmao, now that she’s done fucking bad boy Chads she’s hooked herself a weak betabuxxer
These fuckin betas bro smh my head. Always wanting chad's sloppy seconds.

B

These fuckin betas bro smh my head. Always wanting chad's sloppy seconds.
Bro, just betabuxx until you’re 30 and then you might be able to get a used up roastie bro!!!

Bluepilled copium responses on reddit.